28 Jun 2012

I wish: Chapter 6


 Hi. So I guess it's only me and you guys :) Hope I wont loose readers since Astrid gone. I was thinking to do some stuff in this blog, I'll tell you later. But for now, Chapter 6 :)


Chapter 6: "Hey butterfly''


Me and Harry stayed for a long time just talking about random stuff like their new album and a bit of my life. I told him about my dad who died not long ago. Well he died 3 years ago but still it looks like only yesterday he was here by my side but reality is rough. Harry saw I was sad talking about my life, when I got to leave my mum so he tried to comfort me. He’s a sweet guy, not what I heard from paps. I start to think he’s not a player as everyone said, but maybe it’s just a  part of his plan. No, that’s stupid.
I told him about me being Justin’s friend too. After long talk I got really tired and didn’t noticed that I fall asleep on Harry’s shoulder. I was in my Dreamland. I felt two strong arms pulling me up and carrying somewhere. I was too tired to look at that person so I just layed in his arms while he placed me on some bed under cold sheets. I started to shiver. Person got under the covers and pressed himself to my body but not that close though, just to make me warm.

“Goodnight” I heard a husky voice. Harry.

I smiled to myself knowing I’m laying in Harry’s arms. He radiates warmth, I feel good and protected. Now I know, I like-like him.


I opened my eyes eyeing the place I was in. I was in someone’s bed. I turned my head to a person next to me who was holding my waist and saw curly head. Harry. I smiled to myself. I reached for a clock on the night table. 9:32 am. I tried to pull myself out of Harry’s grasp, but he held me close. I looked at him and saw a smirk coming on his face.

YN: Harry *I groaned*

He pretended he was snoring.

YN: I know you’re awake *I giggled*
Harry: No I’m not *he chuckled*
YN: Ha--

I was interrupted by a loud bang on the door. Harry quickly released his grasp and I stood up on the floor.

Lou: Good morni--! Wow, you guys slept together! *he shouted*

Child.  I took a pillow from bed and threw it in hi face.

Lou: Hey!
YN: Hey *I winked*

I walked out of the bedroom into living room where everyone else was. Wow, they were early today.

YN: ‘Morning everyone

I was greeted in ‘Good morning’

YN:  You guys are early today

Liam: We will have interview in an hour and a half. *he said keeping his eyes on TV*

I nod my head and sat on the couch next to Bella.

YN: So Bella, you and Niall?

I asked her not bothering to whisper ‘cause anyway, Niall wasn’t here.

Bella: What?
YN: You were sleeping with him tonight? Did something happened? *I smirked and she blushed*

Me, Liam, Zayn, Megan, Sarah and Jess smiled at Bella and motioned her to tell us.

Bella: Well, we just talked and… You know…

Sarah: Did something happened? *she wiggle her eyebrow*

Bella:  Well we just kissed but nothing happened more.

‘Awww’ we all said at the moment when Niall came from the kitchen.

Niall: Why are you aww-ing?
Zayn: You and Bella would be a cute couple, mate.

Niall smiled and put his arm around Bella’ shoulder. At this she blushed.
Thanks God they didn’t ask me why I slept with Harry tonight, I wouldn’t know what to say.

Megan: Girls, should we go back to our apartment? To get ready for girls day out! *she cheered*

YN: Yeah, we should *I smiled*

Jess: Ok then. Let’s go

We all stood up and said  ‘bye’ to the boys. Niall before letting Bella go, kissed her on the cheek. ‘Aww, how cute’ I thought to myself. We grabbed our phones and stuff and went back to our hotel apartment which was in 2nd floor.

Harry’s POV:

I looked at YN while she walked out of the room. She’s beautiful, fit, with wavy brown hair and gorgeous eyes. I remembered the kiss last night, I felt something, something I never felt before. Like people say, butterflies? She’s  different from all the girls I was with. Maybe it’s because she’s  innocent, hadn’t had a boyfriend. She’s a sweet person, I feel like I could tell her anything.

Lou: So you and YN? *he raised his eyebrows*

Harry: We just kissed. But I like her.
Lou: Like like her?

I nod my head.

Lou: Then ask her to be your girlfriend
Harry: It’s not like ‘Hey wanna be my girlfriend’ She’s not like that.
Lou: And how you know that?

I shrugged.

Harry: I just feel like she’s different, I don’t want just some ‘One Night’ girlfriend. I want more.

Lou: Oh mate *he tapped my shoulder and smiled* Just tell her how you feel and ask her does she like you or feel the same. Don’t worry mate, it’s gonna be ok *he laughed*

I laughed too. This conversation sounded weird. I never talked about a girl like this before.

Your POV:

When we got back to our apartment I went to take a quick shower. We had 2 bathroom’s in here so other girls has to wait, haha. After 10 minute of cleaning my body I dried myself and went to pick my clothes for today. Today was a sunny and warm day though.( Polyvore ) I slipped on my high heels even though I don’t like wearing heels but I’m just 5’5 tall. I straightened my hair and put on some light mascara. I sprayed myself with vanilla and strawberry perfume. Girls and I ordered some breakfast from room service. After we finished eating I went to my room  to take by bag. I heard my phone ringing. I picked it up. Justin.

YN: Hi Justin, sup?
JB: Hey, so how about that video call on Skype?
YN: Oh yeah, I almost forgot, now?
JB: If you can.
YN: Ok, wait a sec.

I hang up the phone and quickly got on my laptop. I  opened Skype and accepted video call from Justin. Justin’s camera screen popped up and I saw his smile.

JB: Hey YN *he waved in the camera*
YN: Hi Justin. I missed you! *I shouted clapping my hands*
JB: You look beautiful *he smiled*
YN: Aww thank you *I slightly blushed*

JB: Are you going to go somewhere? I see you all dressed up
YN: Yeah, me and the girls are going to mall and just you know, girls day out.
JB: Sounds interesting.  *he giggled* So where exactly you girls are going first?
YN: To that big shopping mall in the centre of London. I forgot how it’s called *I laughed*
JB: Oh I know where it is.
YN: And? *I said confused*
JB: Nothing, when you girls are leaving?
YN: Right after we finish talking *I smiled*

I heard girls shouting ‘YN hurry up!’

YN: Justin, uhh…*I sighed* I’m sorry, I have to go now
JB: Ok, love. See you next time *he smiled and waved at camera*
I waved him back and ended our call. I’m sad. I didn’t had time to chat with my bestfriend. But cheer up, I’ll be seeing him soon cause he said he’ll come to London in few days. I walked out the room to see 4 girls standing all dressed up.

YN: Let’s go? *I smiled at them*
Sarah: Who were you talking to?
YN:  My friend
Bella: Famous one? *she raised her eyebrow*

I started laughing. I didn’t told you, but the night we met I told them about me being Justin’s friend, but I haven’t told them he’ll come to London in few days.

Jess: You were on Skype with Justin! *She laughed*
YN: Yes, yes I was *I winked*
Je: So do you like him?
YN: So did you girls were stalking on me?

They shake their heads and  just laughed.

YN: Leggo. That mall won’t wait for us all day.


AT THE MALL:

Jess: Now let's go to this shop

All the girls went after her. We were here for an hour or so and all we did is trying all clothes from one shop to another. I'm getting tired. Suddenly I spotted 5 or 7 girls who surrounded someone. I told girls I'll be right back and went so see what those group of girls were up to. 

"Please sign this" 
"Can we take a photo together?"

I heard those girls saying to some man standing there

"I love you, Justin" 

Justin? What Justin? I walked closer and the guy looked at me

"Hey butterfly" *he grinned*

I noticed his familiar voice and that smile. Justin!
I quickly run into his arms and gave him a big hug, so did he. After we pulled away I saw those girls giving me confused and evil eyes.

_________
And that's where this story really starts.
 Comment if you want more :)



9 comments:

  1. More omg JUSTINNNNN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not expect justin in the mall. More :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally :) Now, lets hear more about justin and me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo Justin in tha roommmm :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!!! cant wait for more :) and dont worry i dont think you will lose readers your an amazing writer too!! and im so not leaving :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Keep going! I wanna read more! lol. :) -tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing!!! Loved it! More please :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. More!!!omgsh chapter7 so gooddd:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. i need more i love that story jutin is finally here and omg harry really

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.