20 Jun 2012

Getting to know you was a choice, but falling for you was faith(3)



hello lovely people :)
I only got 5 comments on the other chapter, you can do better right? Writing this takes a lot of my time, and if I don't get more than 5 comments I'll stop... I'm very busy and this story takes a lot of my time, so if you're reading, comment so i know? right ;)
I know it's not very interesting right now, but I PROMISE it'll be a lot better soon!!
Love ya'll :)
Recap:
- I hung up the phone. I sat on the computer for the rest of the night before going to bed pretty early. I felt kind of exhausted. It had been a good day. It had been a very very very good day.



Getting to know you was a choice, but falling for you was faith

Chapter 3
The music was blasting from the speakers. Everyone were dancing and singing along to the loud music. I was sitting in the corner watching all my friends having fun. I felt depressed. It had been three days since I hung out with Justin and he still hadn't called me. I knew he was probably busy, but he could at least have sent a message. I knew I could have sent him one too, but I didn't want to seem desperate. Amy had convinced me that we should go to this party at one of our friends, that it would be fun. Fun..? Not at all. Everyone were having fun, but not me. I couldn't get Justin out of my head. He had just walked directly in to my life and started to get to know me, I had fallen for him and now he wasn't trying to contact me. I knew I was overreacting, but I just thought we hit it off so well, and I thought he felt it too. He probably didn't, I was just too stupid to think there was actually something. I sighted and took a sip from my punch, it didn't even taste good. I placed it on th table and scanned the room with my eyes. I saw Amy on the dancefloor and started to make my way through.
(YN): excuse me.... excuse me....... sorry..... whoops sorry....
-I finally came through and patted Amy's shoulder. She turned around with a big grin. Her cheeks wetre burning red from excitement
Amy: (YN) THERE YOU ARE
-She was yelling directly in to my face, trying to be louder than the music
(YN): I wanna go home
Amy: Don't be so boring
-She threw her arms around my neck and started to move with the rhytm of the music. I grabbed her arms and swung them off me
(YN): I'm going home Amy, you can stay if you want
Amy: thank you, I'll call you tomorrow
-I nodded before turning around and pushing my way outside. The cold air brushed my skin and stroke it softly. It felt amazing. I decided to walk home, there wasn't such a long way. I was taking the cold air deep in to my lungs when suddenly my phone rang. I searched in my bag and finally grabbed it. Without looking at  the caller I took it.
On the phone:
(YN): it's (YN)
Justin: hi (YN), it's Justin. Sorry I haven't called you before. I suddenly had to go to New York and do some work, I feel so bad I didn't contact you
(YN): oh don't worry Justin, it's alright
-I felt so happy, almost happy enough to jump. He did care about me, he had just been busy. Of course he could feel our connection too.
Justin: i'm really sorry
(YN): really Justin don't worry, it's fine. I just figured out that you were probably busy
Justin: Well yeah. I Got called in cause my Tour is starting in august and then suddenly we had to find a new Dance and i had to help him get to know All the routines and stuff
(YN): oh i see. It must be so excited to be on Tour?
Justin: yes it's really amazing. That's the Best part of the job for sure
-i giggled
Justin: what do you say about meeting up tomorrow?
(YN): sounds good to me
Justin: i Can Pick you up at 6 and we Can go out for dinner?
(YN): alright
Justin: great, could you just text mé your adress?
(YN): of course
Justin: great. I'll see you tomorrow then
(YN): yeah see you
-Justin hund up and i placed my phone back in my pocket. Suddenly i felt Like flying. He asked me out on a second date!! I almost ran the whole Way home. I Got in silently, my parents had already gone to bed. I dressed in my PJ and laid Down in my bed. Before turning Off the light i texted Justin
(YN): my adress is: (bla bla bla). I'm glad you called me :)
-i switched Off the light but my phone vibrated right away and i turned it on again

Justin: good :) of course. I really loved hanging out with you the other Day x
- my heart raced as i Read the text. He felt it Too, he did!
(YN): I did too :)
Justin: why are you even up this late?;)
(YN): well you called me as I was just heading home from a party :)
Justin: oouuhh a party girl ;)
(YN): haha :P why are you up yourself?;)
Justin: 'cause I'm cool like that ;)
(YN): lol I'm sure that's why ;)
Justin: yup! :D I'm beyond cool!
(YN): oh yeah *inset sarcasm here please* ;)
Justin: haha very funny...
(YN): I know I'm hillarious ;P
-I laughed to myself, we were so lame that it was actually funny. we continued texting for about an hour, it was crazy how easy the conversation floated. He told about NY and I told him about how I had been doing nothing the last days. At 3am I could barely keep my eyes open anymore
(YN): I need to sleep now, but I'll see you tomorrow :) x
Justin: alright :) goodnight babe, sweet dreams :)
- Babe? he called me babe. OH MY GOD. I was laying on my stomach and now I threw my head down in to the pillow and let out a small scream covered by my pillow. I was like a little teen girl in love for the first time. I placed my phone in the charger before turning the lights off. I drifted of to sleep with a slight smile curling on my lips, I couldn't wait for my date the following day.
~NEXT MORNING~
Mum: Wakey wakey sweetheart, it's 1pm
-A hand stroke down and I opened my eyes slowly. I looked at my mum who was standing with a tray with some breakfast in her hands. I grumbled something and snuggled down under my covers.
Mum: I know you have summerbreak young lady, but you need to wake up now. Amy has been calling the home phone, she said you didn't pick up your phone. She was worried anything happened to you
-My mum placed the tray on my night stand and I sat up in my bed.
(YN): Thanks mum, I'l call her now
Mum: good.
-She planted a soft kiss on my forehead before leaving the room. I grabbed my phone and dialed in Amy's number. It rang a few times before it was picked up
On the phone:
Amy: OMG Anne! I was so worried!
(YN): goodmorning Amy
Amy: where did you go last night?
(YN): I told you I went home
Amy: You did?
-Her voice calmed down a bit.
(YN): yes I did
Amy: oh.. someone must have put something in my drink then, I barely remember anything from last night
(YN): that doesn't sound good
Amy: I know right.. and you know what? I woke up in a stranger's bed this morning. I was all by myself
(YN) shit Amy!
Amy: I know.
- She sounded so shocked, I felt bad for her. When we were put partying we didn't drink, that was against the law. The party last night was at a friend's friend's house, and we didn't really knew the one who threw the party. there could have been something in that punch, I guess that's why I didn't really like it
(YN): do you want me to come over?
Amy: would you do that?
(YN): of course honey. I'll just eat something and then come ok?
Amy: yes, thank you (YN)
(YN: no worries babe, I'll see you soon
-I hung up the phone and got out of my bed. I grabbed some bread from the tray and went out to the bathroom. While eating I added some mascara and fixed my hair in a ponytail. I finished eating and brushed my teeth. I dressed in some black training shorts and a white t-shirt, simple but good.  I got down stairs and went to my mum in the kitchen
(YN): I'm heading to Amy's place
Mum: alright. Do you have any plans for tonight?
(YN): actually I'm going on a date, he'll pick me up at six
Mum: oh who is it?
-My mum gave me a curious look, we shared everything with each other
(YN): his name is Justin. You'll love him. It's our third time meeting, but can we talk later mum, Amy needs me?
Mum: of course (YN), have fun
(YN): thanks
-I sent her a smile before jogging out and slamming the door behind me. I went to Amy's and used two hours listening and trying to cheer her up. She felt so bad both physically and mentally after yesterday. At 5pm I got up
(YN): I'm so so so so sorry, but I really need to go
Amy: oh why?
(YN): I sorta have a date with Justin
-Amy's face suddenly light up in a smile
Amy: oh go home quickly then, and give me a call when you come home?
(YN): of course
-I gave her a hug before quickly running home. It was 5.15 when I got home and I felt so stressed. I jumped in the shower and washed myself fast. I got out and dried my hair. I straightened it and put my bangs to the side. I added a new mascara and a light brown eyeshadow. I looked at the time. 5.50. I rushed to my closet and started looking through what I got. I ended up with this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=51067113 I looked at the time 6.02. Just then the doorbell rang. I looked myself in the mirror. It wasn't too dressy but it was good. I could hear my mum open the door. She was the only one who was home besides me. I could hear the low voices talking together.
Mum(yelling): (YN) ARE YOU COMING?
(YN): COMING
-I breathed in slowly before walking out my room. I walked to the entrance. There he was, the beautiful boy. He was standing beside my mum. He was dressed in a pair of long black jeans. On top he was wearing a blue and green light shatered shirt. His hair was spiked up in the front and a big smile laid on his lips. He was holding a boquet of different flowers. I walked to him and he held his arms open. His hug was warm and big and my knees got weak. I stepped back
Justin: You're beautiful
-My cheeks turned slight pink by his compliment
(YN): thank you
-He held out the flowers for me to take
Justin: these are for you. I didn't knew which ones you prefer, so I bought one of each
-He shugged innocently and I took the flowers giggling
(YN): thank you Justin, they're very beautiful
-I sniffled in the flowers scent and sent Justin a shy smile, suddenly I was getting all nervous. This was our first real date.
Justin: are you ready to go?
-He held out his arm and I handed my mum the flowers. She took them and I grabbed Justin's arm
Mum: have fun kids and don't stay out too late
(YN): thank you mum
-She closed the door behind us as we walked out. Outside there was parked a big range rover. An older looking angry man was sitting behind the steering wheel
Justin: that's Moshe, he's my bodyguard. I need to take him with me whenever I go out. The time in the smoothie shop, he was the 'unlce' I mentioned. I snook out the time we hung out on the beach so he's kind of pissed at me. Actually the whole crew is kinda pissed at me for breaking the rules
-Justin looked down at me when we walked to the car.
(YN): I'm sorry that I got you in trouble
Justin: it's non of your fault. I could just have told them, but I just hate that I can't be alone when I want to.
-We got to the car and Justin held the door open for me. I got in and Justin dumped down beside me
(YN): hello, I'm (YN)
-I sent Moshe a polite smile in the mirror but he barely looked at me. Justin gave my arm a squeeze and an apoligizing smile
Justin: don't bother, it doesn't matter
-He whispered in my ear and goosebumps spread over my body. The car set off and we drove in silence. Justin's hand was still laying on my arm. His fingers kept running softly up and down, it tickled my skin but it also tickled my heart. After 10 minutes of driving we pulled up in a parking lot outside a fancy looking restaurant.
(YN): are we going in there?
Justin: yes we are
-Justin smiled wide and my eyes widened. Outside the entrance door a big group of papz had lined up
(YN): how are we going to get through?
Justin: Just trust me alright?
-His brown eyes locked with mine and I nodded. Moshed had gone out and he now opened the door. Justin moved in the seat and got out. I took a deep breath before following him. I closed the door behind me and stood close to Justin. He laid his arm around my shoulder and pressed me close to his body. I could feel my heart pounding. He leaned down and his breath tickled on my ear as he whispered
Justin: just look down and follow me
-I did as told and we stárted walking. A yell raised in frontof us: LOOK IT'S HIM. I could feel a whole bunch of people turning to look at us. Another yell came: HE HAS A GIRL WITH HIM. In one second my whole sight exploded in flash lights......



COMMENT!

9 comments:

  1. Love this story can't wait what will happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww how romantic i like this i need more!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved when he called her babe more plz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg more stories please! :) I'm addicted to these lol.
    I'm speaking for the people who don't comment- I love your stories so much and please don't stop writing! I check everyday on this website and I get super excited when there's a new story out from you and the owner. These stories always put a smile on my face!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. More please. LOOOOVE IT <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! More please sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. c'mon... seems like ive been waiting forever for the next chapter.. <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.