25 Jun 2012

I wish: Chapter 4

Is it just me or nobody likes my story or we are just loosing readers? Maybe it's cause of Summer?Two comments on chapter 3, well that really inspires me to write more *note the sarcasm* ;)
There's gonna be some changes in this blog, so wait and see.
And soon Justin gonna take a big part in this story, maybe in chapter 5 or 6, we'll see ;)
I decided I'll post this story every day so you wont need to wait for it too long ;)


 Chapter 4: "Sleepover"

‘One Dream’ that’s all I was thinking about. I just can’t believe that we have our own dance crew.Girls really got tired after our dance practice, so we just decided to go relax to our bedrooms. I was lying on my bed with eyes shut and thinking about stuff. I probably didn’t noticed that I fall asleep, cause I already was in my dream land. Suddenly someone burst in my room with loud screams. I slowly opened my eyes and saw all 4 girls standing next to my bed with their eyes on me. I took my phone and looked what time it is. 19:27 pm.

YN: What’s going on?
Bella: Guess what? *she clapped her hands*
YN: Niall asked you to be his girlfriend? *I teased her* 
Bella: No… *she rolled her eyes*

I looked awkwardly at the girls

Megan: She’s saying that--

Megan was interrupted by Sarah

Sarah: BOYS INVITED US TO THEIR HOTEL APARTMENT FOR A SLEEPOVER! *she screamed in excitement*
Jess: Actually they invited us to watch a movie and just to know each other better.
Sarah: Yes, but Louis said ‘We have plenty of space for you to sleep here’ *she tried to copy Lou’s voice*
YN: *Laughing* A night with 5 hormonal boys? Do you really think it’s a good idea?

All the girls nodded.

Bella: Please YN, come with us *she made a puppy face*
YN: Uh… This puppy face is working…
Sarah: That means you’re coming? *she smiled*

I nodded my head and all the girls embraced me in a group hug

Jess: This is gonna be fun. Should we go there already dressed in our pj’s?
Megan: It’s a sleep over, do you want to sleep with jeans and blouse? *she asked sarcastically*

Jessica rolled her eyes.

YN:  Ok girls, but first I need to take a quick shower.
Sarah: But that will take too long… *She whined*

I srugged.

Jess: I have an idea. YN, you could just get there when you’re ready and we going to go now, cause we really want to see the boys now.
Bella: yeah, then see you there *she waved ‘bye’ and all the girls got out of my room*


Then Megan came back

YN: You gonna wait for me?
Megan: No, sorry. I just came to tell you their hotel apartment is 234 in fourth floor. 
Bye, sweetie *she smiled and went to other girls*
YN: Bye. *I said annoyed*

They have just left me alone and went to boys. So much for being friends…I went to bathroom and took a quick shower. After 10 minutes I got out and dried myself with a towel. Then I blow-dried my hair and made it in a messy bun, then I put on my pj’s (hair & pj's) . I grabbed my phone when suddenly it rang. I looked down at the phone and saw Justin calling. I answered it.

YN: Hi Justin, ‘sup? *I said playfully*
JB: hey, how are you?
YN: Great, thanks. So what’s up? Is something wrong? You never call me first *I giggled*

JB: I was just wondering…
YN: Yes… go on
JB: Well on Saturday I’m coming to London for a concert and maybe after that we could meet?
YN: I’d love to *I said trying to hide my excitement*
JB: I’m excited to see my friend too *he laughed*

Shit, he probably understood from my tone I am excited.

YN: Yeah, um... I have to go now but talk to you later? Maybe we could do a video call on Skype tomorrow?
JB: That sounds great, bye then, butterfly
YN: Bye

I smiled at it and hang up the phone. I got out our hotel room and walked into elevator, cause our room was in second floor and boys in 4th. I pressed the button ‘4’ and elevator started moving up. Floor 3rd, floor 4th. That was quick. I got out of elevator and what number the boys are in? I forgot, wait, was it 224… 234! Thanks God I remembered. I walked into hallway and spotted room 234. I knocked on the door. After 2 seconds a guy with curls opened the door. Harry. He was looking at me for a while and didn’t said a word.

YN: Hey *I smiled*
Harry: Nice pj’s and you look beautiful *he grinned*
YN: *I giggled* I am without makeup, dork. I look awful. 
Harry: No you don't, you're naturally beautiful *he smiled*
YN: *I blushed* So are you gonna let me in?
Harry: Oh sorry

He moved away and let me in to their apartment. Harry closed the door and turned to face me.

Harry: Lads are in the living room. Let’s go, love.

I smiled and went to the way Harry lead me. We walked in the living room and I found everyone sitting there. I saw Niall was sitting with Bella in love seat him eating chips. Zayn was sitting on the floor with Liam laying their heads on Sarah’s and Megan’s legs who were sitting on a couch. Jess was sitting on a puffy big pillow or how you call it in front of TV.

YN: Hey *I waved to everyone*
“Hi’’ Everyone said in chorus
Lou: What took you so long? *He smirked at me*
YN: I was on phone with my friend
Liam: Well, now when YN came, we can watch a movie *he clapped his hands*

Zayn stood up and went to put on some movie. Harry sat on a love seat and pointed me to come sit next to him. I walked and sat down. He looked at me and smiled.

Liam: Zayn, what movie did you picked?
Zayn: some random movie I found.

He sat back to his place and all our eyes went on TV screen. Finally the title came. Titanic.

YN: Titanic? Really Zayn? You guys want to cry tonight? *I giggled*
Lou: Guys don’t cry!
Megan: We’ll se about that *she smirked and we concentrated on a movie*

During the movie Harry had his arms wrapped around my shoulder and I buried my head in his chest, cause that was comfier you know. I kind of like it, I feel safe in his arms.  Titanic was coming to an end and I already heard sobbing, I looked who was crying and saw Niall with teary eyes so as Bella and when I looked at the ground Lou had a tear rolling down his cheeks. I smiled to myself. So much for ‘guys don’t cry’.The movie finally ended and everyone started to stretch.

YN: So… No one cried? *I wiggled my eyebrows*
Lou: Shut up, YN.

We started to laugh even though everyone had teary eyes too except me. I looked at Harry, he was with teary eyes. I smirked.

YN: You too, Hazza? *I whispered so no one could hear us*

He shake his head and I pinched his cheeks.

YN: Aww, cry baby.
Harry: And you? You don’t have emotions. Everyone were crying and you didn’t had non of tears, are you a robot? *he whispered back*

I started laughing. Everyone looked at me and I just shrugged.
__________________
Comment for more and please comment if you are reading.Or you can tweet me on twitter: @flirtydirection ;) 

12 comments:

  1. Love the story its amazing!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey do you need girlfriends for the other boys or for zayn I know this is stupid but can I BE it PLEASE TWITTER ACOUNT: @HavefunBiebz and my name is Lina Mehaidly brown hair green eyes I am thin and ya know can you write me back on Twitter??
    YES I KNOW I AM WEIRD BUT PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY it just ME lina (@HavefunBiebz) don't forget to reply I WOULD LOVE TO BE ZAYN MAILK'S GIRLFRIEND JUST ON THIS STORY in love you biggest fan (I'm not lying I read your story falling for a fan it was incredible XOXO)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't write that story, Astrid did ;)

      Delete
  4. loooove it! cant wait till next chapter. i check at least 3times a day. think i might be addicted. whoops. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i bet the girls are gonna be jealous of me, you know.... skype with Justin. Can not wait until the next chapter comes out. lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. im gonna give you comments each chapter so you'll continue writing... ohh, im going to London, to visit my sister, in 3days! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey i'm from germany and i've read every single chapter and i'll continue to. I think the chapters are all amazing ! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.