7 Jun 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 78 birthday sex


Hey amazing girls :-)
After a lot of thinking, I made a decission. I decided to end thiss story. It's gonna last like two chapters more than this, and then it'll come to and end :) I hope you understand ;)
I am not going to stop writing, I'll start a new story. To do that I need your opinion. Do you want one where it's like you know Justin already, like your friends from the start? Or more like you are a fan that he falls for? I have some different ideas...

idea 1: You are an exchange student. You're a fan of Justin, but not obsessed. You're going to live about 20 mins away from LA. One day you go to LA with some of your new friends, and you run in to a beautiful stranger. Or maybe he isn't so unknown?

Idea 2: You're going to England to visit an old friend of your's. On the plane you sit next to a very sweet guy, and you feel like you've seen him before. When you get to the airport everything is caos. Some guy named Justin Bieber is coming. Suddenly you know why the guy from the plane looks so familiar..

Idea 3: You and Justin have been friends forever. You are coming with him on tour this year. It's going to be so much, but can you keep hiding how big a crush you have on him?

Idea 4: You're going to study in NY a whole year. You're staying with a roommate, a really sweet girl from NY. One day when you're out in the town you run in to a guy. It turns out he's the biggest popstar in the world...

I have other ideas too, but tell me what you think?:)




Chapter 78: birthday sex
His hands travelled down my body as the kiss got deeper. His tongue explored my mouth and my hands exlored his chest. He had already taken of his shirt before he started brushing his teeth and I let my fingers slide over his perfect lines.
JB: I need to get you out of that dress
Justin breathed in to my mouth and I got up in a sitting position. Justin stood up and I glided out of my dress. HIs smile got bigger as he watched me strip down. He unzipped his pants and took them off. I laid down and clapped the spot next to me. Justin crawled over the bed and laid down. We were laying on our sides, looking into each other's eyes. Justin stroke a lock of hair behind my ear. I leaned closer to him and connected our lips. It trembled on my skin as his hand ran down my side. I locked my hands around his neck and pulled him closer. Our bodies were pressed close and I could feel his hot skin on mine. My heart was beating and our lips were moving together. I felt Justin's hand slipping down in my panties. He pulled it down and I removed my hands from around his neck to help him. He removed his boxers and I took of my bra.
JB: You're so beautiful
Justin leaned in and kissed my neck. He kissed all the way up and pecked my ear lightly. It tickled as he bit slightly in my ear. His lips nibbled over my chin and back to my lips. I pressed my body close to his. My lips were moving with his and my hands searching over his back. Justin's hands were running carefully up and down my back. His hands laid on my lower waist and pressed me close to him. I could feel his penis getting hard against my vagina.
YN: condom?
I mumbled on Justin's lips.
JB: wait
he whispered back and rolled away from me. He went to his bag and found it. I was watching his every move, letting my eyes follow his perfect moves. He came back and laid down beside me.
YN: may I have the honor?
I held out my hand with a wink. Justin grinned and handed me the condom. I opened it and slid down on the low part of the bed. I grabbed Justin's hard rock dick and slowly rolled the condom over it. Justin moaned when I moved my hands up and down. I kept rubbing it  for a while making Justin moan. I moved up to him and kissed his lips lightly. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me in to his hot body. HIs tongue fought my lips open and moved in my mouth with hunger and lust. I could feel his penis pressing against my vagina. I ran my hands down Justin's body and grabbed his dick. I placed it carefully inside of me and our lips went away from each other as he entered me
JB: oh god
He started moving in a slow motion in and out of me making my pulse getting higher. I laid my arms around his neck and pulled him closer causing him to get deeper than ever. I gasped in pleasure as he thrusted himself in and out of me. Justin kept on going. I was scratching my nails down in his back to cape the excitement.
JB: I'm cumming
I felt Justin relesea inside of me, in the condom of course, not going to get pregnant! He held around the condom as he pulled himself out of me. I had a huge smile on my face as I watched him remove the condom and tie a knot on it. He trew it in the bin and came back beside me. We snuggled down under the covers and I cuddled up to Justin. He laid his arms around my shoulders and I moved closer to his chest. I could feel his heart beating and I let my eyes close slightly.
JB: (YN)?
I mumbled a yes. I felt Justin's warm hand stroking down over my hair.
JB: I love you
YN: I love you too
I opened my eyes and looked up to meet Justin's stunning smile. His lips came down over mine and formed in a sweet kiss. Our lips melted in one and moved like one. Justin's hands stroke down over my body and I sighted in to his lips. perfect ending on a perfect night. I pulled away and laid me head just beside his neck, so each time I breathed in I caught his scent.
YN: thank you for an amazing night Justin, you shouldn't have done all this for me
JB: i wanted to, and you're welcome baby
He kissed my forehead and we were silent. It didn't take me more than 1 minute to fall asleep
~~~ *JUSTIN'S P.O.V*
I opened my eyes and was greeted by a view from heaven. (YN) was lying with her eyes closed in front of me. Her plumpy lips were formed in to a smile and her hair was floating perfectly around her beautiful face. The covers were just covering her breasts, but showing off the top of her bare chest. It was moving slowly up and down in her sleep. I leaned down and planted a sweet peck on her forehead, it caused her to snuggle closer to me and I laid my arm around her shoulder. I closed my eyes and enjoyed every moment of having her so near. I loved her with all my heart and we didn't get to spend so much time together. I opened my eyes again and let them search over her perfect face, not one single flaw. I loved her with every inch of my heart, I never thought you could fall so hard for anyone. I was blessed to be in the position with such a great life. My fans, friends, family and this girl. The most amaxing, sweet, talented, funny, adorable, cute, kind, friendly, smart and beautiful humanbeing on earth. I reached out for my phone on the table next to her bed. I logged on to twitter. My fans were as usual talking about.. well me. lol nothing cocky or anything. I saw a lot of people talking about my princess' birthday last night. A lot of fans had been out waiting for us on the red carpet and pictures of us were circling around all over. I opened some of them and smiled at the memories. (YN) was dressed so beautiful in that dress and the mask gave her a mysterious look. I was standing next to her with the matching set, we looked pretty good. No bragging but we're a hot couple. I saved some of the pictures and made one of them my phone background. I went on to (YN)'s profile and saved the picture of her and the girls, they were all looking amazing. I was so happy that she got so well along with my mom, it meant the world to me. I decided to tweet a bit with my fans
@justinbieber: goodmoring :) Had a blast last night at my girl's party!
@justinbieber: I love my Beliebers!! You are my whole world and I wouldn't be in this position without you
@justinbieber: don't know what I'd do without my girls ;)
I rt'ed some different fans before going off. Silently I put my phone away. When I turned back to face (YN) her eyes were open.




So guys... this is ending soon, how is it gonna end?;) And what do you think about the new ideas!! TELL ME :D

18 comments:

  1. I like your ideas but the most 1 3 4 sorry can't choose they are really cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 3 and 2 but if imhadnto chose it would be 3 and I'm so sad the story is ending :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like ethier number 2 or 3 that was such an amazing chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think idea 3 is cute and the story falling for a fan was AMAZING love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. great chapter :) i like the way you express the feelings. LOVE IT <3 I like "idea 1 & 2" <3 keep writing these stories, im never gonna stop reading :) love you :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all of your ideas.And you're an amazing writer.LOVE IT.And also I have all of those as my favorite.Thank you for writing such amazing stories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the ideas but mostly 3 and 4. I think that "I" will get preggers haha! Maybe the condom broke LOL ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree i like idea 3-4 and as anonymous said the condom broke ;D it would bbe an awesome ending making he pregnat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that you should make a story, of the third idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like all but number 1

    ReplyDelete
  11. You serious you want to end that story cos that would make me beyond sad. I'm sad enough justin was at my place on thursday and i went to see him so i waited with the others 14 hours but we didn't see him that was hard for me and now this ohh nooo :( why won't you keep going with this ? I'm not tellin you to keep it if you don't want to but i'd be so happy because i love that story so so much . Btw that chap is awesome!!!!!. -@BieberShawty xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. In my opinion, you should make a story about "number 1"
    It would be more fun and it'd be like my coming future haha =) Please, take number 1 !

    ReplyDelete
  13. >>>>> 1 <<<<

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also like all but my fav. is number 1 ^)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to read something about number 1 and by the way, i love your stories. I really really love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. First of all, let me say. You are an amazing writer. I love you and your stories so damn much! I want to let you know that you are the most amazing and beautiful girl! :) Now, that I told you how much i love you, I'm gonna say that you should start a story about number 1. Like everyone else also said! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.