16 Jun 2012

Getting to know you was a choice, falling for you was faith(1)

Hello my lovely readers :)
First I want to thank for the great response I got on the one shot :) I have decided to give the 'youperson' a name because it's easier for me to write, I hope you understand :)
Second I'm a little upset. One of the comments wa a little harsh towards Neringa, the owner, and that's not okay or fair at all! I want to hear your opinion and critisism so I can improve, but don't make hate comments, that's just rude :) We don't want that here, do we?;) It's all forgotten again and the person is forgiven, but just remember that to another time :)

Alright now the new story is starting and I'm so excited to hear what you think after reading the first chapter, so let me know what you think, leave a comment below :)
LOVE!




Getting to know you was a choice, falling for you was faith

Chapter 1

Amy: JEEZ (YN) FOR CRYING OUT LOUD HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET YOUR HAIR DONE?
(YN): CHILL BABE I'M COMING
-I ran my brush through my hair one last time before rushing down the staircase. My best friend Amy was standing waiting anxiously in the door. She was dressed in a light purple summerdress and a pair of gladiator sandals.
(YN): looking good Amy
- I grabbed my phone and key and yelled bye to my mum in the same breath.
Amy: not too bad looking yourself (YN)
-I smiled at her and looked down myself. I was dressed in a pair of light cowboy shorts showing off my nice tanned legs. On top i was wearing a loose white top and a long silver necklace with a heart. My hair was floating naturally down my shoulders
(YN): thanks
-The sun burned on my naked shoulders as we walked to Amy's car. I got in the passengerseat and closed the door. Amy started the car and i turned up the aircondition to max
(YN): damn it's hot outside
-I let the aircon blow my hair and Amy set off the car.
(YN): it's probably cause we're so hot
-Amy winked and I laughed at her lame joke. I leaned back in my seat and looked out on the highway. Everywhere people were walking towards the beach. Amy and I weren't though, we decided to go to the mall instead. On such a hot day everyone would be at the beach and then there would be amazing space in the mall. After around 15 minutes of driving we arrived at the mall. We got a parking spot extremely close to the entrance, there couldn't be a lot of people here.
Amy: I think we got it all to ourselves
(YN): I think you're right
-We walked up the stairs and entered the mall. There were people, but it wasn't a lot. We started the normal round. We had like the same route every time we came here, so we just followed the normal routine. After 2 hours of shopping and Amy three bags heavier, I only had one, we sat down to have something cold to drink.
(YN): what do you want?
Amy: can you get me a vanilla/strawberry smoothie?
(YN): sure
-I left Amy at the table and went to the desk. There was no line.
Lady: hello how can I help you?
(YN): I'd like one strawberry/vanilla smoothie and one raspberry/mango smoothie please
Lady: alright.
-she sent me a smile before going to the back to make our smoothies. I stood there looking a bit on my phone. I could feel someone lining up behind me, but I wasn't turning around, that'd be awkward
Lady: here you go
-The lady came walking back with the two smoothies. I paid her and grabbed the smoothies. The cups were slippery and it almost slipped out of my hands. I was very concentrated as I turned around, not taking my eyes of the cups. I took a step forward and slammed directly in to a chest.
(YN): Fuck
-The smoothies smashed all over the stranger's white shirt and my own white shirt. I slammed back in to the desk and hurt my back.
??: shit!
-The stranger had a deep husky voice. I looked up and my heart stopped in my chest. I was greeted by the most beautiful brown eyes I'd seen in my life. The boy was looking down himself with an annoyed look. He had the most adorable cheekbones. His lips were pink and plumply. His brown hair was spiked up in the front. In his ears a pair of flashing diamonds were sparkling. He was dressed in a white t-shit, now covered in a berry smoothie, and matched with a pair of skinny black jeans. He had a black pearl necklace on and damn he was smoking hot. He was not just hot, he was actually beautiful. Suddenly his eyes looked up and caught me starring. I looked down and felt my cheeks get a light pink color.
(YN): I'm so sorry
?: It's okay. It wasn't your fault, I was standing too close
-His accent sounded.. Canadian perhaps? I turned my face back up. The boy was smiling the most amazing smile at me showing off his teeth. I returned his smile with my own.
?: let me buy you some new ones
(YN): oh no you don't have to. It was my fault, no worries.
?: Please let me buy you two new ones, I really want to
-His smile was so charming. I felt like flying away on a little pink cloud.
(YN): alright then. Thank you
?: oh never mind. It's my pleasure
-I smiled and he stepped closer to me. My heart stopped and my mind went blank. He was so close to me, what was he going to do. He took another step forward and I was panicking. I had no idea what to do. So I did nothing and instead of moving I just stood still do he walked straight in to me, again. His body crashed in to mine and I was pushed back .
?: oh my god sorry!
- I was almost tipping over but his hand grabbed my wrist and made sure I didn't fell
?: you're alright?
(YN): yes, I'm so sorry. I should have moved
-His chuckle felt the air and my head spun around.
?: now can i get through?
-He winked and I felt myself blushing, damn I made a fool out of myself. I stepped to the side and he asked the lady at the desk for the same as I asked just 5 minutes ago, just adding one more raspberry/mango smoothie to his list.
?: I'm Justin by the way
-He turned around and held his hand out. I grabbed it and shook it, it was so soft and warm and welcoming and sweet and oh lord stop it!
(YN): I'm (YN)
Justin: Nice to meet you (YN)
(YN)u too Justin
-His smile sent shivers down my spin. His eyes went searching over the almost empty smoothie shop. I took a look down myself. My shirt was completely soaked in to smoothie. It was slipped around me. I tried pulling a bit in it, but it was just soaked.
Justin: are you here alone?
-Justin's deep brown eyes caught mine and I shook my head, I couldn't get a word out of my mouth.
(YN):here with my friend
-I managed to open my mouth and actually get the words out, what the hell was this boy doing to me? I only knew his first name and he made me completely stunned by looking at me.
Justin: is it the girl in the purple dress?
-I nodded
Justin: I love purple
-An adorable grin spread across Justin's face and I had to giggle.
Justin: you sound cute when you giggle
-His lips curled up in a perfect smile and again I could feel the blushing coming.
Lady: here's your smoothies
-The lady placed three smoothies on the desk. She was looking slightly annoyed, I understood her. She had to clean the floor because of my smoothie accident from before.
Justin: thank you
-Justin handed her the money and grabbed the  two smoothies. He handed me one of them and our hands just brushed each other, it felt like my skin was on fire.
Justin: I'll help you down with this one
-He grabbed the third smoothie. We started walking down to Amy who was sitting with her face down her phone and hadn't seen anything.
(YN)e you here alone?
-I looked at Justin questionably.
Justin: no.. I'm here with my uhm.. uncle
-Justin looked kind of uncomfortable and I decided not to ask more.
Justin: he's waiting outside. We were just having a quick stop at the mall to get something for me to drink
(YN) where are you heading?
Justin: to a press conference
(YN): wow that sounds interesting
Justin: yeah
-We arrived at Amy and my table. Amy looked up and her face expression was shocked. I'm pretty sure I looked like that when I saw Justin too, he was pretty hot.
Amy: what happened to you?
-She looked at our shirts and Justin and I looked at each other. We laughed.
(YN): bascially stumbled in to Justin here and spilled our smoothies all over us
Amy: oh
(YN): and Justin was sweet enought to buy us some new ones
Amy: that's very sweet of you Justin, thank you
-It seemed like Amy had found herself again.
Justin: oh don't worry at all
-Justin smiled and placed the smoothie down in front of her. I set my own smoothie on the table and grabbed my bag from the floor.
(YN): luckily I've bought a new shirt, so I'll just go to the bathroom and change
Justin: I'm heading off anyway. My uncle is probably wondering where I'm at.
(YN): probably
-Justin said a quick goodbye to Amy and we walked side by side out from the little smoothie place. The toilets were down to the right, the doors to the parking lot to the left. Justin stopped and I turned to look at him. He was looking down at me with a sweet smile
Justin: it's been really nice meeting you (YN)
-I smiled at him, damn it had been good meeting him too. Not just good, it had been absolutely amazing
Justin: I was wondering if I could take you out sometime? like only if you want to of course! If you don't want to that's completely fine
-Justin moved nervously on his feet. My heart was swollen with happiness
(YN): I'd love to go out with you Justin
-Justin's face light up and he looked at me with an amazing smile
Justin: amazing. Could you put your number in here? I'll text you later
-He handed me his white iPhone and I put in my number and handed it back
Justin: I'll text you later (YN)
(YN): I'm looking forward to that
-He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my cheek. My skin trembled as he pulled back. He sent me one last smile before walking off in the other direction. I stood there looking after him like a lost puppy, he was incredible. I snapped myself out of my trance and went to the toilets. I got changed in to my new shirt and went back to Amy.
Amy: Do you know who that is?
-Amy was looking closely at me as I sat down. I took a sip from my smoothie and gave her a confused look
(YN): what do you mean?
Amy: That was Justin Bieber for God's sake (YN)!
_Her words hit and I almost spit my drink out. I knew who Justin Bieber was. He was like the hottest teen idol on the planet. I hadn't really paid attention to him since baby, I had no idea he was so gorgeous and grown now
(YN): you're kidding me right?
Amy: NO!
(YN): well ~I smiled to myself~ I have a date with Justin Bieber then
-Amy almost fell from her chair. Her eyes were wide open.
Amy: JESUS
-The few people turned to look at us. I held on my stomach laughing hysterical at Amy's reaction.
Amy: THIS IS CRAZY
-I kept laughing at her all fangirling side
(YN): he is pretty amazing
-After calming Amy down, we started talking the normal 'i just got asked out by an amazing guy' talk. Amy and I finished our smoothies and did a bit more of shopping. I was home around 5pm. I walked in and yelled hello, I got a weak respond from my parents who were sitting in the garden. I kicked off my shoes and went up to my room. I cranked the door open and threw the bags on the floor. I cringed my self out of my shorts and shirt and went to take a shower, I still felt sticky after the smoothie. After I ended my shower, I got dressed and went down to my family. We held a little BBQ and I wasn't in bed until 1am.
~ Next morning
I was woken up by a vibrate from my phone. I slammed my hand down on the table searching for it. Finally I found it and opened the text. It was from an unknown number....


What do you think about the first chapter? let me know by leaving a comment :)

10 comments:

  1. I luv it but would have prefer it to stay (YN) since I feel like I'm actually on the story but I can't wait untill the next chaper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I agree with the person above me that (YN) would be a better Choice but the story is really good so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved it and i personally don't care what's the name of the protagonist of the story since i know it's just a story

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww wow thats adorable i want more!<3:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YN would be a better choice .. could you change it please? But the story is great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great story but It would be better if it had (yn)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing but can u put YN please

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree as well I find that the (YN) perspective allows the reader / audience connect to the story and make them feel more involved which considering the story is about Justin bieber and the reader and it seems like us within "Justin's world" rather than it being some random person and us reading a story about someone we don't even know I'm just saying it would be more amazing !!!!!! BUT I GUESS I LOVE ANYTHING YOU write I'm proud of what you do I'm sooo sooooo sooo Srry if anything I wrote above sounded rude or offensive my intention was just to share my opinion with you <3 love u

    ReplyDelete
  9. UR AAAMMMMAAAAzzzzzIIMNNNGGGF

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing chapter... cant wait till the next one :D i agree with the others, i would rather it be (YN)... but i dont really mind. after all i change it to my name anyway. lol <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.