14 Jun 2012

In love with my best friend

Hey guys :)
So falling for a fan ended, pretty crazy huh?:) I'm so amazed by all your lovely comments and tweets, it means more to me that you can ever understand! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I love you all so much! Here's the links to all the chapters from falling for a fan:  now you can read it all again ;)
The layout onthe blog has been changed, if you read on the computer it doesn't matter, but you can't read on the phone. When you go on your phone scroll all the way down  and press 'view web version' then you should be able to read it :)
The owner (@FlirtyDirection on twitter) wants to do a story with 1D, but including Justin, would you like to read it?:) I know I would love to! Please comment!
If you want me to sent you a tweet when the new story comes out, leave your twitter name as a comment. I already have a lot of twitternames, but maybe you're not on the list, so leave it below :)
The new story will start in a couple of days, but until then here's a one shot story :)
I'm so excited to hear what you think, so comment below :)
Love ya'll!


In love with my best friend
I took a final look at my room. I was going to miss it so much. The pictures of Justin and I at my wall smiled at me one last time before I closed the door with a sight. I was leaving my home for a year, a whole year, it was crazy. I dragged my suitcase after me in to the kitchen. My whole family was gathered, including grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. I felt my eyes get teary as I looked at each and every one of them. They were my family and I was going to miss them.
Mom: come here sweetheart
My mom opened her arms and I walked in to a big hug.
Mom: Just think about how much fun you and Justin are going to have. You are travelling the whole world, it's going to be amazing
I giggled as I pulled away from my mom. The tears were streaming down my cheeks but I smiled. It was going to be amazing. I was spending a whole year with my best friend Justin on tour. He was the world's hottest superstar and he was starting off his Europe, Australian and South American Believe Tour and asked me to come with him. I had just graduated school and I wanted to go, so i said yes. Justin had been so excited, calling me every night telling me everything we were going to. I laughed at the memorie of the call he had had given me last night. He had just arrived at the first concert spot in Europe. He had held his phone out from the balcony on his hotel so I could hear all the screams for him. He said he couldn't wait for me to be a part of all of it. My heart raced as the thought of being with him. Maybe I had a little crush on my best friend. Alright maybe not just a little one, I was deeply in love with the boy, but i couldn't show, that would ruin our friendship. I knew Justin didn't have the same feelings for me. Or I didn't, but I was quiet sure. We had been friends since primary school and he had dated thousands of girls. They had all been so extremely beautiful, and I was just average you know. Through all the time Justin and my friendship had lasted, I had been in love with him. I had dated other guys, but it just never felt right. With Justin I was never sad, he always put a smile on my face. He made me feel so special and loved, how could I not be in love with him? I started saying goodbye to my family. I was leaving for the airport where the flight was taking me to my first destination Dublin, Ireland. After saying goodbye to everyone I quickly went to the bathrom. I fixed my make up that was smashed all out cause of the crying. I breathed in and smiled at myself in the mirror, I was ready to have the year of my life. I walked outside from the house. A taxi had pulled up to our house and my whole family had lined up on the sidewalk. I got in on the backseat and waved as we headed to the airport. I sunk back in my seat and closed my eyes. A picture of a smiling Justin showed up on my closed eyelids, I couln't wait to see hime again, it's been so long. Suddenly my phone vibrated with a text. I opened my eyes and got the phone out from my pocket. It was from the one and only Justin..
JB: hi Kat ;) When are you arriving? can't wait!:P
I smiled as he called me Kat. My name was Kathrine and everyone called my Katy, but not Justin, he called me Kat. He said it was because I was sweet as a kit-kat.
YN: hello Bieber :) I'm on my way to the airport. Landing local time 5pm! can't wait either, haha ;)
JB: great! You'll be here before the concert :D see you Kat :)
YN: see you Bieber :)
Laid my phone away. After around 10 minutes more driving we arrived at the airport. I paid the driver and went in to check in. After checking in and finding the right gate, I sat down and waited for my flight. I plugged in my earphones and Justin sweet voice sang me to sleep.
'FLIGHT 766 ARE NOW BOARDING AT GATE 6 FOR DUBLIN, IRELAND.'
My eyes shut open as I heard my flight being mentioned. I got up and went to the line who was forming to the gate. After getting my ticket checked I got in to the plane. I found my seat and sat down. As the flight took off, I drifted back to sleep.
Justin: hello baby, I missed you so much
Justin walked up to me. His strong arms closed around me and I could feel his heart beating. We both pulled away and he grabbed my face in his hands. He turned my face up and I looked in to his eyes
Justin: you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen Kat.. do you want to be mine?
Kathrine: of course I do Justin
He leaned down and his lips pressed on mine. His lips were so soft and...
?: sorry, sorry
A hand was laying on my shoulder shaking me lightly. I opened my eyes and looked up to see a stewardess smiling politely at me
Stewardess: sorry for waking you up miss, but the flight is landing now
Kathrine: oh no worries, thank you
I pushed myself up and tightened my seat belt. I looked out from the window. The sky was bright, not a cloud in sign. I looked down and could see the earth coming closer. We landed safely and I got up from my seat following all the other passengers slowly out. I walked out in to the crowded airport. I went to get my bags on the carrussel. Everywhere people were pushing and yelling. I finally found my bags and started walking towards the entrance and welcome area. I found my phone and turned it on. While I was walking I texted Justin
Kathrine: hi Bieber. just landed, on my way out to the welcome area now
It didn't last more than 10 secs before I got a reply back
JB: that's great, hope you had a safe flight. Kenny and Alfredo are picking you up. They should be there, can't wait to see you ;)
The last comment made my heart race, damn that boy knew how to make me crazy. I walked out to the welcome area and looked around. Everyone were walking and for me it was just like one big mess. I spotted two guys in the farest corner with their heads down. I walked a bit closer, it was Alfredo and Kenny. I walked up to them with huge smiles.
Kathrine: hey guys
Kenny: Katy!
Kenny dragged me in to a close hug and I hugged him back laughing. It's been so long since I had seen these people.I gave Fredo a tight hug too.
Kenny: ready to go meet up with Justin?
Kathrine: HECK YEAH
We all laughed and started walking out from the airport. Luckily nobody regonized Kenny or Alfredo. We got in to the car. I was sitting in the backseat with Alfredo as Kenny was driving.
Alfredo: Justin is so excited to see you. He's been talking about you non stop the last weeks
I could feel myself blushing slightly. I giggled. Alfredo looked at me closely
Kathrine: what?
I sent him a questioning look
Alfredo: did you just blush?
Kathrine: nooo
I covered my cheeks with my hands. Alfredo leaned closer to me
Alfredo: You like Justin don't you?
His smile was cheeky and now I felt like a tomato in the face.
Kathrine: I don't!!
I could hear Kenny's chuckle from the front seat as Alfredo started singing
Alfredo: Katy and Justin sitting in a tree.....
Kathrine: SHUT UP! I don't like him...
Alfredo: no sorry, you love him!
Alfredo poked my side and I couldn't help it but laugh.
Kathrine: alright, alright. I'm in love with Justin, happy now?
Alfredo: WOHUU
Alfredo started dancing in his seat and I laughed.
Kathrine: but please don't tel Justin, I don't want to ruin our friendship
Kenny: Your secret is safe with us darling
Kathrine: thank you Kenny
Alfredo: I just knew it.
Kathrine: how?
Alfredo: girl. I can see it in the way you look at him, your eyes shine with love
Alfredo looked at me with a smile. The rest of the drive we talked back and forth about Justin. I told them everything. How I always loved him. How he made me feel. Like I just puored my heart out, it was so amazing to finally share it with someone. We arrived at the arena where the concert was held. Kenny were driving to the back area and we all got out of the car. I let my stuff stay in the car and walked in with Kenny and Alfredo. We walked down a hallway.
Kenny: go surprise him, he's in there
Kenny pointed at a closed door with the sign 'dressingroom' on. I smiled at them and knocked.
Justin: COME IN
Justin yell surrounded me and my knees got weak. I breathed in and opened the door slightly. Justin's back was facing me. His perfect shaped body dressed in a white tshirt and some black skinny jeans.
Justin: Can I..-
Justin turned around and stopped what he was saying. His jaw dropped and his eyes ran over me. I felt myself blushing as I sent him a little smile
Kathrine: hi Bieber
Justin: KAT!
His face turned to a smile and he ran towards me. I laughed as he picked me up and spun me around in a close hug. When he put me down he placed a soft kiss on my cheek. The butterflies in my stomach went nuts, I just wanted to kiss those lips so bad.
Justin: omg Kat! I missed you so much, you look stunning!
He strecthed out his arms still holding me. I couldn't believe he was complimenting me like this, I never experienced him doing that before. But I didn't mind, damn i didn't mind at all
Kathrine: well thank you Justin.
His cheeks turned a slight red as he understood what he just said. He stepped away from me, grabbing his lather jacket from the couch
Justin: how was the flight?
Kathrine: good, I slept the whole way
Justin laughed
Justin: just the normal Kat
I laughed
Kathrine: You're ready to perform tonight?
I plopped down on the couch. Justin was walking around picking different accessories up, taking them on and off.
Justin: I think. ANd now I have my best friend to cheer right?
He winked at me and I laughed
Kathrine: heck yeah
Justin: we're gonna have so much fun! Can you just imagine us travelling London, Paris, Rome, Madrid and so many amazing places together Kat?
Justin bended down in front of and grabbed my hands. He looked deep in to my eyes and I could feel the butterflies go nuts in my stomach. HIs eyes were so brown, soaking me in. Suddenly the door opened. Justin jumped up and let go of my hands faster than I thought was possible. I moved uncomfortable on the couch. I looked up to see a wide smiling Kenny. Justin had his back facing the door and Kenny sent me a thumb up. I smiled at him
Kenny: You need to come now Justin, we're gathering everyone. The warm up has just finished
Justin: oh yeah we're coming
Justin turned back with a grin, his cheeky self was back. Not the weird one that I felt like was in to me for real. I got up and Justin laid his arm around my shoulder. We walked jokingly down to the area where we met up with the crew. I went around saying hi to everyone and recieving hugs and kisses. After the pray Justin ran on stage. I watched him from the backstage area with Pattie by my side, he did amazing. After the concert we all drove back to the hotel. I checked in on the room I was sharing with Pattie. Justin told me to come to his room when I had time. So after taking a quick shower and dressing in some sweats matching with a tight white tank top I went to knock on his and Alfredo's room. I opened the door while knocking
Kathrine: It's just me
Justin: hi Kit-Kat

Justin walked to me with a big smile. He was dressed in a pair of backetball shorts and a black v-neck t shirt. He gave me a hug pressing me close to his body, did I feel his heart beat fast?
We walked to the couch and sat down. We talked about everything. That was the great thing about Justin. We could talk like we had never been apart. At some point Alfredo came in and joined us. He sat down in a chair. I was sitting with my legs crossed on the couch. Justin was sitting next to me and sometimes our legs brushed and sent shivers down my spin.
Alfredo: so Katy, crushing on anyone?
I sent him a deathglare, but I could feel myself blushing
Justin: ouh who is it?
Justin looked at me with corusity, but also another feeling that I couldn't name
Kathrine: no one!
Alfredo: I think I know who that no one is...
Kathrine: Don't you dare!
I turned to Alfredo with a hard look on my face, if he said his name I'd kill him
Justin: who is it?
Justin was pouting at me.
Kathrine:  no one okay!?
I got up from my seat.
Justin: don't go Kat. It's okay if you won't tell me, but I'm your best friend, I should know!
I turned to Justin. I could feel the tears starting to stream from my eyes.
Kathrine: IT'S YOU OKAY JUSTIN? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?
I ran out the door with the tears streaming down my face. I had ruined everything. I could hear Justin yell my name but I ran to my room and smacked the door behind me. Luckily Pattie wasn't there. I slid down by the wall holding my face in my hands. The crying was taking over my body. why did Alfredo dó that? I told him not to mention for crying out loud!!
Justin: OPEN THE DOOR KAT
Justin was knocking.
Kathrine: NO. I'M SORRY JUSTIN. I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID IT. I'LL JUST GO HOME AGAIN. FORGET ABOUT IT.
Justin: OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR KAT
Kathrine: WHY?
Justin: JUST DO IT
I stood up and opened the door. Justin was standing right in front of me. He was about a half head taller and I had to look up to meet his eyes. They were blank with tears.
Kathrine: what?
Tears were streaming down my face. I stroke the back of my hand over my cheeks and it was wet and black with mascara. I looked like a mess
Justin: you're soo beautiful
Justin was standing so close to me, his voice was just a whisper. He stroke his hands over my cheeks. I didn't know what to say, I just let him pull me into him. I laid my arms around his chest as he hugged me close. I had me face on his chest.
Justin: can you hear my heart?
Justin whispered in my ear and I nodded
Justin: it's you
I looked up at him with the question painted in my face
Justin: can't you see it?
Justin looked surprised. I shook my head
Justin: I love you Kat. I'm deeply in love with you. I've been in love with you since the day we became friends. You're the sweetest, smartest and most beautiful girl I'd ever met. I've never told you, I was too afraid to loose you. But when I saw you today, I couldn't keep it in. When you said that you were in love with me, I tell you my heart swollened. I'm the happiest man alive and Kathrine... Alfredo knew that i love you, that's why he got you to tell you've always been the one Kat
I looked in to Justin's eyes. A slight smile was playing on his beautiful lips. I got up on my toe and brushed my lips on his slightly. Justin grabbed my face in his hands. Kustin smiled as he leaned in and kissed my lips softly. My head was spinning as the kiss got more passionately.
Justin: I love you KAthrine
Kathrine: I love you too Justin
Justin: Will you be my girlfriend?
Kathrine: i've been waiting for you to ask
I smiled and Justin connected our lips. My whole body trembled as the kiss got more passionated. We pulled away and our foreheads rested on each other's. I looked in to Justin's eyes ans my heart swolled
Justin: this is going to be the Best year of my life
I giggled and Justin pulled mé back in a kiss...







That's a oneshot, what do you think?:)
Do you want to read a 1D story including Justin?
What's your twittername?
And last but not least... I love you ;)
xoxo Astrid

15 comments:

  1. Haha I love 1D too so can you please write a zayn malik love story hihi and my Twitter name is @HavefunBiebz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! yeah, more stories! Love you, and your stories <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it !!! I rlly enjoyed how previously you put the story in the perspective of each viewer so it's was put as (YN) because it made the imagines seem as if they were more related to the specific person readin the chapter and personally I'm not a fan of one direction yet I support both of u as writers it's just I prefer Justin and I would most likely only read imagines about him Srry I k it sounds rlly mean I don't mean to make it sound like that just saying my personal opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd rather it be a Justin bieber imagine including one direction , LOVE U

    ReplyDelete
  5. More of this story! So addicting! And I don't have a twitter D: my parents -.- but I love ya too! Lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want this story :(

    this one is good. But i would love a tweet once the new story comes out.
    @DivaNukic

    ReplyDelete
  7. i don't want a 1d love story this was supposed to be a justin bieber blog i want justin stories :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so good :)) And I'd like to read story with 1D in it, just maybe Jutin would be in it a lot too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's a Justin Bieber blog so why do stories about 1D???
    I mean I love them and all but it's not right
    and besides the owner alwayz starts her stories and never finishes them so I think YOU should be the owner cause at least you finish your stories
    just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg i need more that is the cutest story i have ever heard to bad those things dont really exsist!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Moreeeee <3 i love ur stories

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it.. Can u put (yn) please??
    My twitter name is @piyadechen

    ReplyDelete
  13. kcmbieber please let me know and i think that you should keep doing this one i love it its adorable!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. KEEP GOING ! ♥
    it's amazing ! can't wait for the
    next Chapter ! i want it to stay a Bieber Story, kay ? :) ♥

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.