27 Jun 2012

Getting to know you was a choice, but falling for you was faith(6)

Hey...
Alright here we go.. some of you might hate me, some of you might be dissapointed, some of you might be sad or perhaps angry, but I'm quitting this story and taking a break from writing. Yet I don't know how long my break will be. My reason for stopping, well let's call it personal issues ok? Please do not hate me too much.. I appreciate you all so much! If you want to say anything to me leave a comment and I'll reply, tweet/DM on @TrueKennySwag on twitter or message my facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astrid.jungberg
Here's what is going to be the last chapter <3 have an incredible summer! And keep checking the blog, Neringa will keep updating on her story :)



Recap:
(YN): Justin....
-He opened his eyes. Our faces were so close to touching
(YN): can I ask you something?
-He nodded. I breathed in slowly, here it comes..
(YN): am I just some rebound girl?


Getting to know you was a choice, but falling for you was faith

Chapter 6
Surprise ran over Justin's face. He looked deep in to my eyes
Justin: why do you think so?
-A wrinkled showed between his eyebrows. I gulped, this was hard
(YN): well I just have a feeling. Your mum told me that it isn't so long time ago since you broke up with a girl you really loved, and I thought maybe I was just some bandage for the damage from her?
-Justin looked in to my eyes for a long time without a word. He brushed his thumb softly over my cheek and let it follow my jawline.
Justin: Selena and I broke up around 1 month ago. A little more actually. We were together for more than one and a half year, I loved her with all my heart I really did ~Justin's eyes were still locked with mine, but it seemed like he was in another place~ We broke up because we never really had time to be together anymore and she said her feelings for me were fading. After we broke up I was so depressed and I started just picking up random girls. I have probably been with around 10 girls since we broke up. I just ran in to them randomly, mostly fans and then.. you know... did it with them, to get Selena out of my head, but it didn't work, until I met you. When I looked at you a feeling I've never experineced before ran through my body. I can't tell you what it is, I don't know it yet, but I want to figure out. If you were just a rebound girl I had already left you again, this is the third time we hang out not counting in the day we met. You make me feel something that I can't explain and I want to figure out what it is. It might be love, I don't know yet, but I want to figure it out, if you're in for it?
-Justin stopped his talking and looked in my eyes. His arms closed around my waist and pulled me closer to him on the couch.
Justin: I'm not asking you for any commitment. I'm asking you to take a chance and let us see what we got. Let's hang out and have fun, let's see were time will take us. Getting to know you was a choice I took, maybe falling for you could be faith?
-His words sunk in to me one by one. He was so amazing. I couldn't explain it with words.
(YN): kiss me..
-Justin looked surprised but I just closed my eyes and leaned closer. His lips brushed mine softly. It was just a slight touch but butterflies exploded in my stomach. I locked my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer by my waist. His lips pressed gently on mine. His sweet touch trembled on my lips and cause me to shiver. His lips were so soft and warm on mine. The warm feeling spread from my lips and to the rest of my body. His lips moved against mine and I seperated them lightly. His tongue stroke over my lips and found it's entrance. The kiss went over to a deep and passionate make-out. After 5 minutes I pulled away with swollen lips and a swollen heart. I leaned in to Justin and he pulled me in to a hug.
Justin: let's see where this takes us alright (YN)?
(YN): alright..
-I closed my eyes and sniffled in his scent, I was so falling for him, no doubt about that. The day I walked in to him, that was faith for sure!

11 comments:

  1. It was a nice ending :) too bad you ared taking a break :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your brake wont take too long. We gonna miss you here, love :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to miss these stories ;,( but hope you will be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're going to miss you:'( but i hope you'll be back soon cause i check this blog everyday:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be back asap, you are already missed :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I added you on Facebook! Hahaha, hope things are well! You're such a fantastic writer. :) -Tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw sad to see you go! :( I hope everything goes good in your life! Hope you'll be back soon! Much love <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this was such a good story :) but can you write more stories like, Falling for a Fan. This was the best story hihi
    i love your stories and read all of it (even the older ones haha) so keep on!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.