19 Jun 2012

I wish: Chapter 1

Hello! I'm starting my new story. It's gonna be 'bout Justin, One Direction and You. Maybe at first chapters Justin wouldn't be a lot in them, but later I promise he will 'rauhl' this story, haha ;) I haven't wrote any story in a while so tell me if it's hard to read for ya, 'cause I dunno If I wrote it the way you guys use to read. Anyway, leggo, here's the first chapter.


Chapter 1: "Good news"

Quick information:

You're YN (your name) and 17 years, born in London, England. You have English accent which everyone find it attractive. Your hair is light brown. You're not too skinny or fat, you're in the middle :)

Your dad passed away cause of cancer 3 years ago. Your mom's name Monica and shegot a job in Canada so now you are almost 4 years living here. You live with your aunt Rose. Your mom's best friend is Pattie Malette. Yes, Justin Bieber's mom. You love Pattie, she's like youraunt, always takes care of you You became very close to her since my mom works 10 hours a day and you barely see her. Last year you and Justin  spent few weeks together just to know each other, like friends. Now sometimes he texts you or you video chating on Skype, but he's a busy guy, you haven't seen him for over a year. He's a sweet guys, but you don't have a crush on him or something, he's just your friend.

Since your first days in Canada you started going to art school. you dance hip-hop and ballet  but open to any style. People have dreams, you have one too: to become a professional dancer. At your free time you like to write lyrics, especially when you are sad or want to get out your feelings.

Last Week you participated in dance competition all around Canada and who ever wins, get's a chance to go in competition all around America and then world-wide, it's a big deal, if anyone wants their dream to come true. Sadly, you came in 4th and didn't win anything. Now you're just so sad and pissed and angry at yourself. 
_____________________


Second day of Summer.  Morning

Rose: "Get up YN" I heard aunt trying to wake me up.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at her still half asleep

YN: "What? It's summer, no school, no work! get out!" I shouted 

Rose: "Well if this princess doesn't want to know good news, then I'm going out" She crossed her hands but didn't went anywhere just stood there looking at me.

YN:"Geez, I don't care about anything! I'm so pissed right now, nothing can make it better" I said with a sadness in my voice. Still couldn't get over with loosing competition.

Rose: "Well missy, let out your anger at someone else not me" She said in her angry voice and walked out of my room.

I felt bad yelling at her. I sighed and walked downstairs apologize to Rose.

YN: "Sorry about yelling at you, I'm just... really sad right now...you know?" I sat on the counter and looked down. 

Rose: "It's ok, honey"  hugged me. "I understand how you feel, you tried so hard on your dreams..."

YN: "Yeah... So what good news you have?"

Rose: "Today you've got a mail" She took already an open letter and gave it to me. She had already read it.

YN: "What is it?" I asked while looking at it.

Rose: "Read it " 

YN: "YN YLN (your last  name)... blablabla..."*then suddenly I spotted these words* "...|You have been chosen to be one of boy band One Direction's dancers...|..|You and 4 other girls will heat the crowd before concert...|...|Please contact us and inform if you want this oportunity.|...| You have to be in London on Tuesday 11AM. Plain tickets have already been reserved...|

I looked at Rose with a frozen look on my face.

Rose: "So, you want to come to London or not?"  smiled at me.

YN: "I...Is this real?" I pointed at letter

Rose: "Of course it is, they saw your dance from competition and wants you"

YN: "OMG!! I'm ready for this! I can't believe I'm going to London and dance for One Direction!!!" I excitedly hugged Louise.

Rose: "Wait" pulled away "We have to talk to your mom, cause without her permission you can't go. You are only 17."

YN: "I know. This time I won't fail at it, I want to become a dancer. I want it so badly!" 

I jumped up and down with excitement. 

YN: "So I still have few days, Omg I can't wait. Hope mom lets me go there" I said

Rose: "Don't worry, Monica knows your passion for dancing"

I  smiled and pecked Rose's cheek. I run to my room and jumped on bed with excitement. I took my ipod and plugged in my headphones. I listened to Justin Bieber - Boyfriend. His songs makes me smile, no, I don't have a crush on Justin...He has a girlfriend Selena, remember?...Still, those thoughts about me dancing for One Direction in front of  thousand peaople can't get out of my mind. And I will see One Direction, I love those boys especially Harry. Thosee curls, dimples... Makes my heart melt. Yep, I'm a Directioner too.
I got up and fixed my clothes. I decided to tell Pattie this good new.
____________________

YN: "Pattie!" I shouted while running into her house like crazy.

She said her home is my home, no need to knock.

Pattie: "Yes dear, what happened? You seem very excited"

YN:"You won't believe it, Pattie. I'm gonna dance for One Direction!!"

Pattie: "What?" She looked at me like I was some psycho.

YN: "Today I got a mail..." I told her everything about the letter I got but don't know if my mom let's me go.

Pattie: "I'm so happy for you" *She hugged me* "I'm happy that your dreams are coming true, just like Justin's. And your mom will understand it, she will let you"

YN: "I hope so. Oh, And speaking of Justin. Pattie, I want to tell him about this, what do you think?"


Pattie: "Good idea. Let's call him, it's late evening where he is, but maybe he's not sleeping" She took a phone and dialed Justin's number.

*ring ring*

JB: "Hi mom" I heard Justin speaking through phone.

Pattie: "Hey hun. Someone wants to talk to you, are you busy?"

JB: " I'm not busy. I've just finished all the work "

Pattie: "Ok then" she handed me phone and walked out of the room.

YN: "Hi Justin! It's me, YN" I almost shouted.

JB: "Hey YN, how's it going?"

You: "Great! You won't believe it but I'm going to dance for One Direction" .

JB: "Ok. I believe in you" He laughed

YN: "Justin, It's not a joke, listen..." I told him everything what I told to Pattie.

JB: " Really? I'm so happy for you!" he said with amused voice.

YN: "I hope I'll be famous like you, but I'm not doing it for fame, I'm doing it cause it's my dream, what I always wanted"

JB: "I know, I'm happy for you and I can't wait to see you one in one and talk about everything. I missed our talks during movie nights. It was ages ago."

YN: "Yeah me too, but now you're famous and very busy"

JB: "I promise, when I have free time, I'll come to Canada and we can catch up, but for now, you're going to London, YAY!" He cheered

YN:"yeah. So how are you with Sel?"

There was an awkward silence for a moment

JB:"Er... We had some talking and well..."

YN: "What happened Justin?"

JB: " ...Well decided that we need a break" I heard him sighed loudly

YN: "Oh Justin... Do you still love her?"  I probably shouldn't ask him that, but too late

JB: "I like her, but... This long distance and we are just too busy and... well...there's one girl that i can't get out of my mind..." he said quietly

YN: "Sorry, you probably don't want to talk about it. I know it's hard for you and Sel but you both get over with it. An Justin, if you like someone, don't let it go, tell her how you feel before it's too late" I smiled but realized he couldn't see it

JB:"I will. Thank you, you always have the right words, YN"

You: *I smiled to myself*  "Look, I have to hang up, this call is expensive cause you're in other country, Bye Justin"

JB: "Bye YN. Love you"

YN: "Love you too" I said and hang up. Of course, I love him as a friend.

He's definitely one of my best friend even though we don't see each other or talk very often. Some of my part wanted to be that girl Justin likes but It's impossible. He's my friend, a Superstar, he'd never go on with some not famous and boring girl like me.
___________________

??:  "YN, are you asleep?" 

I opened my eyes slowly and looked in the doorway.  My mom came from job.

Mom:"Rose said you want to talk with me about something" She sat on my bed next to me

YN: "Yes mom..." I told her everything about that letter I got. "So, can I go to London?"

Mom: "I don't know honey, we barely see each other, I thought we could spend some time together. It's summer now perfect time for Mom and Daughter" she giggled nervously

YN: "Mom I'm not going for ever, I'll be back probably when their tour to America ends and then we'll have our time. You know how much I've waited for this chance, don't let it go away" I begged her

Mom: "Well..." she hugged me lightly "Ok, you can go. But promise you will call me everyday on Skype and text me" 

YN: "I promise mom! Thanks!" I hugged her  and jumped in excitement. 

Mom: "So, when are you going?" she giggled

YN: "On Tuesday"

Mom: "That's in few days" She looked sad.

YN:"Don't be sad, be happy for me mom, your daughters dream is coming true!" I smiled

Mom: "I'm happy for you honey" She smiled back.

Mom: "Now go rest, tomorrow you'll have to pack everything and we need to take you to mall buy some new clothes!"

YN: "What about your job?"

Mom: "Well, my boss let me go for a week to relax a bit and enjoy summer"

YN: "That's awesome mom. Shopping day tomorrow!" I laughed and pecked her cheek.

Mom walked out my room and closed the door behind. I looked at clock and it was 10 PM. I took my laptop and went on twitter. I have 32,000 followers mostly because we and Justin used tweet to each other, that what friends do :). I  need to tell my lovely followers about this great news!

@SwagOnMe (just some random twitter name) Can't believe I'll be one of One Direction's dancers. My dreams are coming true!

I turned off my laptop and went to bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed in my pj's. I crawled in my bed and cuddle into my pillow. I'll try all my best to show them my passion for dance. But for now, I need some beauty sleep. Nighty night.
__________________

Tell me what ya think? Criticize it if you think something's wrong in this story :) I appreciate all your opinions.
Comment if I shoud go on with this story ;)
- Neringa, xx

11 comments:

  1. I like it so far, waiting for next chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE It! Please Continue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good, honestly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it ! ♥
    more plsssss .....! ♥
    Todayyy ? ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it !! :) , more please ? :) , x

    ReplyDelete
  7. More please :) it's pretty interesting :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. im reading all youre stories bac now omg ! tears :'(

    ReplyDelete
  9. This article will help the internet viеwеrs
    for building up new websіte or even a blοg fгom start to end.


    Look into my webpаgе ... How To Make Ice Cream With A Machine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Deаr, aгe уоu genuinеly vіѕіting this web site regulаrlу, іf so after that
    уou will ωithout doubt get faѕtіdious κnow-how.


    Here is my blog post elgento halogen oven

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.