9 Jun 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 79 you and me






hey guys :)
After seeing your comments and doing a whole lot of thinking, I've changed my plans a bit :)
I've decided than instead of doing a long story I'll do these oneshots. You know where I like write a whole story with about the same length as two chapters :) Then I'll posst like 3 maybe 4 stories each week. Then I can do all the ideas from before and you can request whatever you want to happen, how does that sound?;)
This is the second last chapter, so enjoy ;)
I LOVE YOU ALL! THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME I'M A GOOD WRITER, FOR CALLING ME BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET, AND FOR SUPPORTING ME. I LOVE YOU!




Chapter 79: you and me
*still Justin's p.o.v.*
(YN): goodmorning
Her sweet morning voice trembled in my ears.
JB: goodmorning sunshine
I slipped down from my sitting position. I was lying next to her looking in to her beautiful eyes
JB: how did you sleep?
YN: like heaven
She stretched out her body and caused the covers to fall a little further down, realiving a bit more than they were supposed to, I didn't mind.
JB: I'm glad
I embraced her in my arms and pulled her close to my body. I loved being so near to her. it made my heart go nuts and my breath to get out of controle. She did something to me that I couldn't explain, I never thought she would have me on my knees like this. Her perfect lips formed to a smile and she leaned in to meet mine. I closed my eyes when our lips closed around each other. It felt like an explosion of butterflies in my stomach. My head was spinning around as her lips moved with mine. She kissed me so light but still so strong that I felt like getting out of controle. We both pulled away and looked in to each other's eyes.
YN: have you been awake for a long time?
JB: no only about 10 minutes
A little wrinkle formed between her brows. I stroke my finger over it and looked deep in to her serious eyes
YN: why didn't you wake me up?
JB: because i like looking at you when you're sleeping
Her lips lighted up in a smile
YN: creeper
I could hear the laughter in her voice as she spoke. I laughed with her, could this morning get anymore perfect? She snuggled closer to me and I sighted, it could. Having her this close was perfect.
YN: what time is it?
(YN) was laying in my arms with her head on my shoulder. Her fingers were running down over my bare chest that was shown since she had almost the whole duvet. It was only my lower body who was hid behind the duvet, which was lucky wince I wasn't wearing underwear..haha. (YN) had her one lowerleg out under the duvet. It was curled around it and laid over the other one who was completely covered. She had her upper chest and her arms outside the covers. Her hands were playing down my chest. I had my arm around her, stroking her hair and taking everything in. How her skin and hair felt. I took in how she smelled. How she smiled. How her eyes glinsed. How she laughed. Everything about her. i was soaking her in to my mind, keeping her there for eternity
JB: it's 12.30
Just then there was a knock on the door and a click as it opened. (YN) and I didn't moved from our close cuddle as her mother's head popped in the doorframe
YM: goodmorning or afternoon kids, how did you sleep?
YN: good mom, thanks
Her mother ppushed the door open with a foot and came walking in with a tray. The smell of eggs and bacon flew out in the room. A loud groal came form (YN)'s stomach and we laughed
JB: someone's hungry
I squeezed her shoulder with my hand and she blushed, she was adorable. Her mother walked over and played the trash on the end of the bed.
YM: just eat here kids, you don't need to get up today, you have nothing on the scheduel
She left with a smile. I leaned over and placed a kiss on (YN)'s cheek. Her lips formed a smile but her eyes kept starring at the food on the tray. I laughed
JB: You're allowed to eat babe
YN: I can't eat naked
She turned her face to me. Her eyes were looking closely at me
JB: why?
The laughter was showing in my voice, she was weird
YN: that's weird
She got out of the bed. I watched her NAKED body walk to the closet and pull out some underwear. She threw it on and grabbed some sweats and a t-shirt before she left for the bathroom. Everything about her was so perfect. I rolled out of the bed and grabbed my bag. I grabbed some underpants and a pair of basket shorts. I took on a black v-neck. (YN) came walking out of the room, her hair was now tied in a bun.
JB: You look stunning
I kissed her cheek as I walked past her to the bathroom. I did what I had to and got back to the bed. (YN) had settled down with her back on the wall. She had turned on the tv and the tray was resting on her lap. I got down next to her and we started eating while watching some lame quiz show on tv. After we ate (YN) went down in the kitchen with the tray. I grabbed my phone and dialed in Scooter's number.
On the phone:
SB: Scooter Braun
JB: hey man
SB: hey brow, what's up?
JB: just checking in on how lond I can stay?
SB: you're at the girlfriend's house?
JB: the girlfriend got a name and yes I am
SB: sorry man, well our plane is leaving at 9 tonight
JB: can't I stay one more night?
SB: I'm sorry Justin but we need to work on the album. Taylor Swift is coming over to write tomorrow afternoon. We need to have the first single set and done before March. That only gives us one month
JB: But..
SB: no Justin. I know you want to spend time with (YN) but it's just not possible right now
-I sighted. I knew he was right, but I didn't want to leave
SB: We'll pick you up at her house around 6 alright?
JB: yeah.. See you
SB: cheer up buddy and get the best out of what you got. You still have 4 hours
JB: alright. Thanks man
SB: no worries. bye
JB: bye
I hung up my phone and crashed down on the bed, why was it so difficult to have a girlfriend...?
------* YOUR P.O.V.*
I walked up the stairs after talking with my parents. They told me that they hung out with Pattie and Jeremy last night and they had so much fun, it meant the world to Justin and I that our parents got well along. I opened my bedroom door and walked in. Justin was laid with his eyes closed on the bed. I closed the door silently behind me and tip toed over to the bed. I leaned down over him and he opened his eyes. A smile played on his lips and he reached out his arms for me. I laid down on top of him and his arms closed around my waist.
YN: You have beautiful eyes
I was getting soaked in to the deep brown ocean of his eyes. Never had I experienced a boy with so beautiful eyes. Justin chuckled and brushed my lips briefly.
JB: well Your eyes are breathtaking
I could feel my cheeks turn slight red. I leaned down over Justin's lips. My kiss started out as a slight touch but his lips kept mine and moved with them. His tongue stroke over my bottom lip and found it's enter in to my mouth. I had my arms on each side of his face. Justin's hands were pressing my body closer to his. I was resting all my weight on him laying down. Our bodies were pressed so close and i could feel my heart racing in my chest. I broke gasping after air.
JB: You're crazy
My face was only inches above his. His eyes were shining right into mine
YN: what do you mean?
I stroke a hand through his soft hair and a smile spread across his face
JB: I mean you make me crazy
I giggled as my lips went back on Justin's. I could feel him smile against my lips, the boy is perfect!
I pushed myself away from him and got up.
YN: I think I'll take a shower
I started walking towards the bathroom but stopped and looked over my shoulder. Justin was looking with after me with a sad smile
YN: are you coming or what?
Justin's jaw dropped to his chest. I raised my eyebrows as his chok, this was priceless.
JB: me?
YN: no the snowman
I answered sarcastically and walked in to the bathroom. I dropped my cloth to the floor and turned on the water. I wanted Justin to come join me for a shower, but it still amde me feel kinda insecure. Like I didn't have a model body and all. I peeked my head out from the door and looked at Justin. He was standing in the middle on the floor with a confused look
YN: are you coming?
He looked at me still with surprise in his face
JB: you meant it?
YN: yes
I smiled and looked at him. I could see he breathed in before walking towards me. I opened the door and I could see his eyes travelling over my naked body. A big smile spread across his face, but he still seemed nervous. I suddenly felt insecure, what id I wasn't good enough for him?
Justin came up to and laid his hands on my bare hips. He planted a light kiss on my lips
JB: you're perfect
I relaxed. Justin thought I was perfect, that was all that mattered. I moved away from the door and he walked in and closed it behind him. I walked in to the showerroom and let the water float down my body. I looked up and let the water run down my face. My hair was plastering around my neck and face. I suddenly felt a hand on my lower back and goosebumps spread across my body....



What's gonna happen in the shower?;) and the oneshot idea, what do you think?

12 comments:

  1. OMG AMAZING GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS <3 IM SO PROUD OF U AND UR AMAZING WRITING I LOVE UR IDEAS OF THE STORY BUT I FEEL THAT I JUST WOULD PREFER A LONGER STORY BECAUSE IT GIVES ME EXCITEMENT AND CURIOUSTY INTO WANTING TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTERS I FIND IT MORE ENGAGING <3 THANK YOU FOR ALL U DO FOR US IM SOOO EXCITED FOR WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT SOO SRRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN COMMENTING I HAVE COMPUTER PROBLEMS <3 IM GLAD THAT I AM ABLE TO COMMUNICATE MY THOUGHTS AGAIN ABOUT THIS STORY THANK YOU AGAIN UR AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMB FLAWLESS THIS STORY JUST MADE MY LIFE I AM SO HAPPY FOR WHAT S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT I AGREE WITH BIEBER1886 if your gonna POST A LONG STORY AND THEN MINI STORIES OF OUR IDEAS THEN I D WANT A ONESHOTS BUT IF IT'S SUCH SHORT STORIES I WOULD ALSO PREFER THE STORY TO BE A LONG CHAPTER STORY LIKE THE ONE WE ARE CURRENTLY READING NOW BECAUS IT REALLY IS MORE INTRESTING AND IT IS MORE ENAGAING FOR YOUR AUDIENCE OF READERS!!! UR AMAZING WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE TO DO ILL STICK BY U IM JUST SAYING WHAT I WOULD PREFER LOVE YOU UR AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the mom would be shocked that they' were both naked haha! That'd be soo awkward xD Please tell me she gets pregnant in the last one! It'd be the best cliffhanger, lol. Are they gonna have shower sex? 0_o

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is had to be the best chapter yet!!! And yes it is a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. No dont get her pregnant, that will ruin the whole story :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also prefer a long chapter story like the one we're reading. I love it. And I would love more drama in it if you don't mind? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. put drama by making her pregnant in the shower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her being Pregnant would be good drama OMB I would freak

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please don't get her pregnant..it wud ruin it...I LOVE THIS STORY..too bad it's gonna end :'(

    ReplyDelete
  10. More Please xx
    Its AMAZING i LOVE it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah her being pregnant would be the best ending ever <3 love the story :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. SHOWER SEX!! Haha!! please tell me she is going to get prego?!? that would be such a twist!! :) :) I love love love your writing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.