12 Jun 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 80 the ending



hey guys :)
Sorry for the late update, but I went to a Nicki Minaj concert yesterday, so I wasn't home ;)
This is the last chapter.... I feel like crying :') OMG I used so much time writing all this, it's been amazing :)
I love you all!
Next time I update it's gonna be a oneshot, and after that I'm starting a new LONG story, I feel that's what you want :)
So here's the last chapter guys, enjoy it :)


Chapter 80: the ending
I turned around and my eyes met Justin's. He stepped under the water with me and i watched the slight drops run down his perfect shaped body. I looked in to his face. HIs hair was smashed down on his forehead. Drops where running down in to his eyes. His lips curled up in a smile and he stepped closer to me. I felt his body pressed against mine. HIs hard warm swollen penis pressed against my vagina. The water made his body burn against mine. HIs hands swept through my hair and he grabbed around my back head. He pressed my face to his and we kissed. It felt like kissing in the rain, and I couldn't help it but smile. I let my hands travel down Justin's back and rest there. Justin's lips were so soft and gentle on mine. We broke away and the water dripped down between us. Justin's beautiful face was lighted up in a smile. His hands went down my chest and softly brushed over my boobs. He let them continue down and tickled soft around my vag. He went to the back and grabbed my butt. I giggled as he grabbed my buttcheeks and pressed our lower bodies closed. I could feel his dick hard rubbing on my clit. I stepped a little away. Justin's eyes were locked with mine. The water was running down his body, making his skin glins.
YN: We can't do it Justin, what if I get pregnant
JB: baby take a chance, or you'll never ever know
YN: But..
JB: COme here
Justin reached out for me and I walked in to his naked body. His arms closed around me and I hugged him close. I could feel his chest moving because of his breath. The water was running down our bodies and I felt so good pressed to Justin. HIs penis was still hard and pressed against me. I thought about it, why not? I was not gonna get pregnant. I moved my hand down Justin's chest and grabbed his dick in my hand. His lips pressed against my neck as I slowly moved it into my wet hole. I moaned as he pushed himself deeper in to me. I grabbed around his neck and pulled in his wet hair. Jusitn slammed himself in and out of me. I was breathing hard and it was mixing up with Justin's hard breath as well. I tightened my arma round him and his body pressed harder to mine. He stopped thrusting himself and slowly he pulled himself out of me. He hadn't released yet.
JB: just to be a little more sure
I grabbed around his stiff dick and moved my hand up and down. Justin laid his hands on my waist and cummed down on the showerroom. His dick fell and he turned to me with a happy smile.
JB: I love you so much honey
YN: I love you too Justin
Justin's hands pressed our bodies close and his lips brushed yours. It started out as a slow and light kiss, but after some time it got more passionate. After 3 minutes of kissing I pulled away. Justin turned of the water and we both got out. We grabbed a towel each and started drying ourself. I got dressed in some nice black lingerie and pulled a t-shirt over my head. Justin had taken on some boxers and a hoodie over his bare upperbody. We went in to my room and sat down on the bed. Justin leaned against the wall and I snuggled up beside him. He laid his arm around my waist and I rested my face on his chest. I could hear his heart beating

YN: when are you setting of?
JB: they're picking me up at 6
YN: oh
JB: It's only 4 babe, we still got two hours together
YN: I know, but it's just so hard to be away from you
I looked up at Justin. I could feel the tears raising in my eyes and making them watery. Justin's face turned from happy to worried
JB: Don't cry baby
He stroke his hand over my cheek and I managed to sent him a smile
YN: It'd just be so much easier if we could be together all the time
JB: I know princess. Sometimes I wish I was jut a normal guy with the most amazing girlfriend that I could be with everyday.
YN: But if you were just normal we would have never met
Justin leaned down and kissed your forehead.
JB: I know babe. I can't imagine my life without you. You've made me fall for you so fast, it's unbelivable
YN: I just don't get how you can fall head over heels for a boy that you just met. We have only known each other for about 3 moths Justin. I feel like I known you my whole life. It's so amazing
JB: shared feelings babe. I can't even remember the time without you
I sat up and grabbed around Justin's neck. I pulled his lips to mine and he kissed my lips softly. His tongue stroke my lips teasingly and I smiled in to the kiss. Justin pulled away
JB: I love when you do that
YN: do what?
His eyes were twinkling like stars
JB: Smile when i kiss you. It shows that I'm doing it right
I giggled and leaned back to kiss his soft lips again.
JB: I have an idea..
YN: tell me
I sat in front of him with my legs crossed. Justin leaned down at the wall.
JB: When you have finished high school not this year, but next year, we'll get married and you can go with me everywhere
I laughed at his excitement
YN: Justin I can't get married at the age of 18
JB: Then we'll wait with getting married. But you can travel the world with me, we can be together every second of the day
I sighted
YN: That sounds like a dream
Justin grabbed both my hands with his
JB: I'm serious princess. You know I can make it happen
YN: I know Justin. I promise you, when I finished high school I'll travel the world with you
JB: i can't wait
Justin leaned in and closed our lips together. HIs hands rubbed my legs and I found myself tickling up and down his moving arms. We used the rest of the day before Justin was leaving to plan our future together. He made me feel so carefree and amazing. We laughed and there was never a moment of silence. I couldn't wait to start my life with him....
--------------------------------------------------------------- 5 YEARS LATER ----------------------------------
YD: Just breath slowly (YN)
I breathed in and looked at my dad. He was holding my arm and dressed in a nice suit. His eyes were a bit watery.
YD: You are so beautiful. I'm so proud of you
He leaned in and kissed my cheek. I felt the tears in my eyes
YN: Don't make me cry dad
He chuckled and grabbed my arm again. I squeezed it and smiled at him.
YN: I love you dad
YD: I love you too (YN). And you look so amazing today
I looked at the mirros that was set up next to me. I slid my hand down the beautiful dress (http://www.lilly.dk/Default.aspx?ID=30&ProductID=PROD1011&GroupID=GROUP8&VariantID=VO59 )
HP: Come on, it's time
I turned around. Hayden and Holly were standing side by side in matching dresses. I felt the tears in my eyes as I looked at the two best friends I could have ever wished for.
YN: I love you two so much
I opened my arms and we had a huge group hug
HS: we  love you too babe. Now let's get you married
I let go and returned their happy smiles. Even though they were smiling I could see they were close to crying to. I couldn't believe I was getting married. The  thoughts rushed through my mind as I stood infront of the closed door leading in to the church. In there the love of my life was standing. We had been together since I was fifteen. I was 21 now. It was July and the sun was shining bright outside of the church. After I finished high school at the age of 18 I had been on tour with Justin on tour for a whole year. I had experienced the whole Europe and Australia. I was so grateful. The last two years I had been reasing to become a music producer. I had already worked with some pretty huge poeple and it was so amazing. Justin had promised me a job on his label after we had been on honeymoon. Exactly a half year ago Justin had proposed to me. A sunny Sunday morning he had stepped up in front of my home, where I still lived with my parents. While my whole family was watching he bended down on his knees and asked me to marry him. I had balled my eyes out while saying yes. We had had our fights through the last 5 and a half year, but I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I had moved in to Justin's big apartment in LA. Justin had been working on his next album the last 4 month in LA and it had been so amazing to be together every second of the day. I couldn't describe my love for Justin. He was my reason to live, I loved him so hard. And now was the time. The yes that would knot us together for eternity. I looked at my dad who send me a smile before the door opened. I looked up and there he was. At the end of the aisle my beautiful love was standing. His face light up as our eyes met. He smiled the most loving and caring smile I had ever seen. Around me friends and family were gathered. I looked around and felt myself in a shining smile. Every woman were trying to dry their eyes off as my dad let me go in to Justin's arms.
JB: hello beautiful
Justin whispered in my ear. Only loud enough so i could hear it. He kissed my cheek and we both turned to the priest.
Priest: and now Justin Drew Bieber will you take (Your whole name) to your loving and willing wife until death tear you apart?
JB: yes
Priest: and (your whole name) will you take Justin Drew Bieber to your loving and willing husband until death tears you apart?
YN: yes
Priest: you may now kiss the bride
The priest nodded and I turned to Justin. He laid his hands carefully on my hips and I laid my hands on his shoulders. He smiled and I felt my heart swollen with happiness. We leaned in and our lips met and fireworks exploded in my stomach. I was ready to live my whole life with the boy of my dreams: Justin Drew Bieber, my one and only husband.





THE END, what do you all think? ;.)

26 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... i LOVE it!!!!
    im sad its ending.. i got so used to the story.. but im glad youre making a new one :) Ill be sure to read it <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY FUCKING GOD AAAMMMAZZZZZZZINNNNNG I THINK I TEARED UP ALL I GOT TO SAY ThAT THROUGHOUT THESE 80 CHAPTERS I HAVE BEEN AMAZED BY UR WRITING HOPEFULLY I WILL SEE U BECOME A SUCCESSFUL WRITER I AND ALL OUR OTHER READERS ARE DEFINITLEY PROUD OF EVERYTHING YOU HAVE WRITTEN FOR US ! THESE JUSTIN BIEBER IMAGINES MAKE MY LIFE EVERYDAY I COME HOME I READ THESE IMAGINES AND THEY MAKE ME SO HAPPY I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE FOR US READERS I HOPE U WRITE IMAGINES FOR A LONG TIME BECAUSE THEY ARE SO IMPORTANT TO ME AND RLLY OF ALL THE JUSTIN BIEBER IMAGINES I'VE FOUND URS IS FAR BY THE BEST U YOU DESERVE ALL THESE SWEET AND AMAZING COMMENTS YOUR WRITING IS FLAWLESS !!!!! ILLL SUPPORT YOU UNTIL THE END IK it sounds weird but I MEAN IT <3 THANK YOU AGAIN ASTRID

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFB I SOO AGREE WITH BIEBERISTOSEXY U ARE FUCKING AMAZING FLAWLESS AWESOME INTELLIGENT JUST SOO FRIKEN PROUD OF EVERYTHIG YOU HAVE EVER WRITTEN ! HOW COULDN'T WE BE ???? THIS WAS THE BEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER READ YOU HAVE COME SO FAR AND ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU DO I AM A FAN OF YOU I WILL BE HERE TILL THE END AS WELL PLEASE NEVER STOP WRITING THESE THEY MAKE ME SO GODAMN HAPPY UR ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS MY EMOTIONS ALL I HAVE GOT TO SAY ID IM PROUD OF U AND UR ACCOMPLISH MENTS AS WELL AS THIS LONG STORY <3 LOVE YOU !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I loved it!!! I love the long stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww im sad its the ending ive gotten so used to this!!!!im really gonna miss it!but im glad your starting a new one!:')

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww here come the tears !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. why did this story end..it was PERFECT!! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwwwww amazing!!! i cant believe this is chapter 80!!! your an amazing writer i will be sure to read the next one!! i am addicted to your stories :) and i check this site everyday its in my most checked sites!!! hahaha i cant believe its ending but the ending was amazing could not have been better <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's AMAZING :) , can't wait for the next story. Thanks ;),Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMAZING can't wait for your next story ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. that was amazing, your an incredible writer, it's was a special ending :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please can you change the back ground because I can't see the writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was the best ending ever :) couldnt have been better :) i cant wait for the next story :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Honestly, you are an amazing writer!!! And I really loved this story, and I cannot wait to read more!!!!~:D

    ReplyDelete
  15. You did such an amazing job with this story and I completely lived the ending <3 hahaha I always imagine its me with the lovely Justin bieber <3 :,)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The best thibg i have ever read in my life i cried like a baby ur an amazing writer and our relation ship is the cutest

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me while reading this:
    YN- what if I get pregnant?
    Justin- "baby take a chance or you'll never ever know.."
    Me *shouting out loud* I GOT MONEY IN MY HANDS THAT I'D REALLY LIKE TO BLOW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i know that i got here kinda late, but i read the whole story!! i read ur imagines everynight...cant wait to read more! :D
    love them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dude they should have like babies and not like one but like tons of bieber babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mrs.Jazsmin Bieber 2299924 February 2013 at 19:19

    OMG i was listening to Born to Be Somebody while reading this omb i was at the part when the priest asked her and the song said i can feel it believe it dream it be it and i almost cried !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMB you r such a great writer! I spent my hole weekend just reading these "falling for a fan" stories <3 love them :* U R GOING TO BE SOMETHING BIG :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tnx so much for writing this, it made my days. I stopped cutting and hurting myself because of reading this fanfic! I spent the nights reading and just loving every second of it. You are an amazing writer , and i know you will be something big! I litteraly sat crying trough it all. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME BELIEVE..
    xxxx Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing...x :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is the most amazing story I've ever read!!! Thank you so much for the writing and for all of us to read it! Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMB! When I saw that this chapter will be the ending I was very sad :( THAT IS AN AMAZING STORY ! You should be proud of yourself!!! I hope you will one day write for the whole world and not just for us beliebers ! You are incredible ! I love yor story's ! And guys, sorry for my englisch if there are some errors and i think thei're a lots of errors :D I am a girl from germany! And I am every day one this page ! I have got hollidays! The last 3 weeks i was the whole time on this page to reed these amazing storys ! Thank you ! You make me or us feel like it's all true and that we have got justin at the end off the day just for us ! And I sleep every night with a smile on my face ! I could'nt describe this ...it's...it's amazing!
    xoxo♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. what if you did one where he actually got a girl pregnant at a young age on accident

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.