22 Jun 2012

Getting to know you was a choice, but falling for you was faith (4)


Hello girls :)
8 comments and 1 tweet, that's a lot better so thank you :)
here's moe <3


Recap:
-I did as told and we stárted walking. A yell raised in fron of us: LOOK IT'S HIM. I could feel a whole bunch of people turning to look at us. Another yell came: HE HAS A GIRL WITH HIM. In one second my whole sight exploded in flash lights......



Getting to know you was a choice, but falling for you was faith

Chapter 4
Justin's arm laid protectingly around me when we entered the big group of people. They were pushing and sticking their big cameras right in front of my face. I kep holding my head down, but it wasn't easy. They yelled questions at us but Justin walked straight forward without answering us. Moshe's voice called out letting people know they had to move out of the way and let us through. We finally made our way inside and Justin's grib loosened around my shoulder, but he still kept it there. It belonged there, I felt like it did at least. I looked up and smiled at Moshe
-He just looked at me without any moving in his face expression. He then turned around on his heel and walked back out to the madness of the paparazzis.
(YN): Why won't he smile at me?
-I looked at Justin with the sadness in my eyes, I hated when people were mean without a reason
Justin: well honestly my crew don't like you because I have been ditching them and their rules the last days to meet up and talk with you.
(YN): I..
-I looked at the ground. My heart sank. Great I hadn't even met his friends and fmaily and they already hated me.
Justin: hey darling don't worry. I like you and I want to spend time with you, I know that when they meet you, they'll love you
-Justin's hand stroke down from my shoulder and grabbed my hand. I looked up to his gorgeous eyes and was greeted by a soft smile. His words made my heart race, he liked me!
Waitress: hello Mr. Bieber, your table is this way
-A waitress showed up in front of us with a sweet smile. She gestured us to follow her and we did. We walked in to another room. She guided us through the tables to the farest back. A table was set for two in the corner. She nodded and left us without a word. Justin pulled out my chair and I sat down. He sat down in front of me with a smile
Justin: I don't hope you were too frightened by the papz
(YN): i'll be okay
-I smiled at him. Outside the sun was still up and the window ler the lights in. It was pretty lighten up in the room. The windows were facing a backyard with grass and some flowers, it was pretty.
(YN): this place is pretty cool
-I looked around. Other couples and gatherings were sitting talking quietly together. There wasn't a lot of people in the restaurant. The waitress came back and handed us a menucard each
Justin: have you eaten here before?
(YN): no
Justin: you should really try their spaghetti then, it's amazing
-Justin grinned and I looked at the menucard. It was an italian restaurant for sure
(YN): I'll try the spaghetti then
-I laid the menucard. Justin looked at me with a smile before looking down in his menucard. We were silent as Justin was deciding on what he should eat. I was looking closely at his face, didn't the boy had any flaws at all? I couldn't see any for sure. His skin looked so soft, his cheeks so sweet and that jaw line damn it was sexy. His lips were so plumpy and kissable. His chin was marked, like a man! His eyes were twinkling in the light. They were so deep and brown. I got soaked in to them, like they were endless. I was flying away looking in to them.
Waitress: have you decided?
-The waitress snapped me out of my trance. I looked at her
Justin: are you ready to order?
-I turned my face back to Justin's and was stunned by his eyes. It was like they just change in to a more greenish color. I nodded.
(YN): I'd like the spaghetti bolognese please
Justin: and a spaghetti for me too
Waitress: the usual for Mr. Bieber and his dates
-The waitress giggled. I looked at Justin. He looked ashames, his dates? did he always bring girls here.
Justin: uhm what do you want to drink?
-He sounded uncomfortable
(YN): I'll just have a coke please
Justin: I'd like a sprite
Waitress: alright ~she wrote on her blog~ I'll be right back
-She took our menucards and left with a smile. I looked down in my plate, was I just another girl in Justin's long line of girls?
Justin: you're alright (YN)?
-His sweet voice sang in my ears. I looked up and his met his eyes. He looked worried. I fixed him a smile
(YN): I'm fine.
Justin: so tell me, what have you been up today?
(YN): I've just been hanging out with Amy, the usual you know
-Justin leaned in over the table and rested his head on his hands. His eyes were watching me as I spoke, he really seemed like he cared.
Justin: cool. Was it a good party last night?
(YN): no it sucked
-I shrugged and Justin laughed.
Justin: it was probably 'cause I wasn't there

-He winked and I laughed
(YN): are you always this cocky?
-He raised his shoulders in fake amazement and gasped
Justin: me? cocky? Noooo way!
-I laughed and the conversation started to float. I felt more relaxed and I opened up and talked wih Justin like he was my best friend. He was so easy to talk to. I forgot about what the waitress said, it probably didn't mean anything. Our food arrived and we ate while taking. It felt so naturally talking with Justin. He was so interested in what I told him and he laughed when i was trying to be fun and when I wasn't even trying to. He told me about his upcoming tour, I could tell he was excited. We had finsihed eating.
(YN): When and where are you starting your tour?
Justin: first concert is in Arizona the 29th september
(YN): oh there's still a long time
Justin: yeah. I'm staying in New York until. It's where all the dancers and back up singers live, so we're just practising and making everything ready through August and September
(YN): that's so cool. We're both going to live in New York then
Justin: that's true. Then we can still be close friends
-Justin smiled but I felt my heart sink, friends? I thought we were supposed to be more than friends. Was I taking all this the wrong way? I thought it was a date.
(YN): I guess we can
-I put up a fake smile and Justin pushed himself off the table
Justin: are you ready to go?
(YN): yeah
-I got up and we went to the desk where Justin paid. He picked up his phone and after 5 minutes Moshe showed up.
Justin: alright, we're going out there again. Look down and keep a hold of me.
(YN): got it
I grabbed Justin's arm and we headed out the door. The flashlights were overwhelming. Justin took his arm away and clung it around my shoulder instead. He pressed me close to his body and I kept looking down as we pushed our way through. We got to the car and i quickly got in on the abckseat. Justin and Moshe got in too
(YN): thank you
-I smiled at Moshe but he just turned his head away. I felt the anger bobble inside me, i had done nothing wrong.
Justin: you're okay?
-Justin's eyes searched over me.
(YN): I'm fine Justin, nothing happened. It's just a bit overwhelming
Justin: you're sure?
(YN): yes I'm fine
-I giggled at how worried he was. The car set off and we started driving towards my home. Justin and I talked silently through the ride. It felt good.
we arrived at my house and both Got out of the car. We Walked to the door and stopped. My back was facing the closed door and Justin stood in front of me.
Justin: sooo
(YN): yup...
-It was kind of awkward. We were just looking at each other. Justin placed a hand on each side of my face. He leaned in with his eyes close. And then I did something. I regret it now. Don't ask me why. I turned my face and his lips landed on my cheek. He opened his eyes in surprise but still left a soft kiss on my cheek. He took a step back with a weird face.
(YN): thank you for tonight Justin, it's been really nice.
Justin: you too (YN).
-I smiled at him before quickly opening the door and walking in. I closed it behind me and sighted, why the heck did I do that? I could hear Justin's car set off...
(YN): FUCK
-I yelled it out and slipped down with my back on the door, I was so confused. The night had been amazing. Justin and I hot it of so well, we could talk and laugh, and I felt so good together with him. He made me feel amazing and loved. The thing that confused me was first of all the waitress comment about Justin always bringing girls to that place and Justin saying that we could stay friends, and then he tried to kiss me, was I just another girl in his long line of girls?
Mum: Hi honey, how did your date go?
-I looked up to see my mum leaning on the doorframe. A courios but worried look was on her face.
(YN): well ~I got up from the floor~ it went good, Justin is such a sweet guy, but I'm just confused
Mum: do you want to talk about it?
(YN): it's sweet of you mum, but I think I'll call Amy, if that's okay?
Mum: of course (YN)
-My mum walked to me and gave me a tight hug. I sighted in her neck, I should probably apoligize to Justin for turning him down when he tried to kiss me, it was kind of rude. I pulled away from my mum and went to my room. I kicked of my shoes and cringed out of my dress. I dressed in a big t-shirt and threw myself on the bed. I wanted to kiss Justin, I wanted it so badly, but on the other hand I wanted to make sure that I wasn't just 'some girl'. I wasn't just a doll he could kiss, fuck with and then leave. I wasn't going to let him do that to me. I grabbed my phone and texted him:
(YN): hi Justin :) Thank you for tonight, sorry for the 'kiss' incident, I'm just a very awkward person...;) Hope it's ok :P I really want to hang out again, what do you say?x
-I smiled to myself as I hit send. I was anxious for him to respond. If he wanted to hang out again, I'd ask him directly if I was just another girl cause if that's what it was to him I didn't want to continue. While waiting for his response I called up Amy. I told her about the night and about all the mixed up feelings. She said that asking him was the best way to find out, and she was probably right.. After talking with Amy and hanging up I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. When I came back I had recieved a new message.....




comment for more :)

11 comments:

  1. It was awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was AWESOME, keep up the good work
    Love the story :D
    - Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfect! Loved it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super duper!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it and need more and aww what is he going to say!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. gosh more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg you are just amazing I live your stories and the story line just tied together you're a freaking genius

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! To be honest, i've been reading EVERYTHING on this website.. and i'm addicted! :D Please write more.. You're so talented! :) You kow how to complete stories in a way where I'm not left confused at the end.. I'll love you forever if you continue this one.. so amazing.<3 i feel like im the actual character.. lol :) Anyways, good luck with future stories! Love, a huge belieber, Tara. (:

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.