15 Jun 2012

HELLO!



I JUST WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING, PLEASE READ IT, IT'S IMPORTANT

I found this comment:

"it's a Justin Bieber blog so why do stories about 1D???

I mean I love them and all but it's not right

and besides the owner alwayz starts her stories and never finishes them so I think YOU should be the owner cause at least you finish your stories
just sayin'"


At first, when I created this blog a year ago, I didn't think it'd became a Justin Bieber's fanfic's blog, I wanted to write about everything that comes in my mind.
Second, I found this comment kinda well not rude, but I don't know... It made me sad a bit. You don't know the reason why I stopped doin' those stories. I didn't had time to write it and just, had personal problems... You know teenage life isn't easy ;)  I know it's a stupid excuse but it's true :D

Oh and this "...
o I think YOU should be the owner ..." 
 Astrid could be an owner but it's not in my power, I'm the one who created the blog and I can't do anything about it, how about turn back time? Don't have a time machine....

 For my new story  I decided to make it Justin Bieber's and 1D's story, not 1D's and JB's cause there are a lot of Beliebers, not sayin' I'm not a Belieber but I am just a Directioner and wanted to make a different story, but whateve'. I have some good ideas and I already started writing it, but if you wont read it then it's ok... :) But I hope there will be someone who reads, haha ;) I PROMISE, I WILL FINISH THIS STORY if only I have a point for doing it ^ ^


STORRY WILL BE ABOUT HARRY STYLES AND JUSTIN :)

So that's all for now, Neringa x.

5 comments:

  1. Yes hun you should do a 1D story... It would be really interesting and and I'm pretty sure that lots of people would read it. I would :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't matter who's the owner for me :) I would read your story

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I love 1D AND justin I love them both #DIRECTIONER AND #BELIEBER

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to read a 1D and a jb love story A ZAYN MALIK LOVE STORY HIHI

    ReplyDelete
  5. nd plz continue dat LOVE THROUGH HATE story it has only 2 or maybe 4 chapters...make it lyk the other ones too...ummm lyk 20 chpters...cuz i also lyk !D..!!! PLEASE...!!! *puppy eyes* ...

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.