31 May 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 75 getting ready


I changed 'your' dress and mask for the party, hope it's okay :)



hello amazing people :)
I read the different comments and stuff, and I decided to continue this story :) I wish I could do two stories at the same time, but I REALLY don't have time for that, sorry :) this story is already making me kinda stressed sometimes. I hope you understand :) I'll continue this and ask you again later on ;)
For the one asking my twitter name is @TrueKennySwag ;) dedicated to my future husband Kenny Hamilton, lmfao jk jk :P
I love ya'll, thank you so much for reading :)
Just wanna apoligize for the spelling mistakes, I'm not very good at reading my stuff through :P
This chapter is slightly boring, sorry ;)
Keep commenting, love you :)

Chapter 75: getting ready
JB: hey princess
It was like the whole parkinglot was holding it's breath as I stepped in and closed my arms around Justin. I hugged him tight, not caring that everyone, like EVERYONE, were looking at us.
YN: I missed you
JB: I missed you too
He pulled a bit away and out lips met in a magical moment. It was like everything around me dissapaered. Everything that excisted was Justin's lips moving with mine. HIs arms curled around my hips pulling me close and I let my fingers play with his hair. I pulled away and looked in to his eyes.
YN: good to see you
Justin chuckled and pecked my lips. I let go of him and he gave both the girls a hug. Around us some people were starring, or actually everyone were starring. It's not very often that there's famous people on my school, or just in my city for that matters. Some girls came walking up, asking for pictures with Justin. He looked at me and I have him an approving nod. First was his fans, then me. After taking pictures he turned to me and the girls.
JB: now who's excited to party?
He winked and we all fistpumped laughing. We got in the car and started driving to the hair,nail and make up salon. I turned on the radio and we all sang along to Sexy and I know it. We were having such a laugh when we arrived at the salon.
JB: now I'll leave you girls here, I have to go make sure everything's perfect for tonight
YN: It's not your job babe
I leaned over and pecked his cheek
JB: well your mother and I are just going to make sure it's completely perfect
YN: You're too perfect
I laid my hand on his cheek and forced his lips to mine. His lips were gentle and soft on mine. I broke away and we all got out of the car.
JB: see you later girls
Justin drove away and we went in to the salon. Inside Pattie was
YN: Oh god Pattie, so great to see you
PM: you too sweetheart
Pattie and I shared a big hug before she said hi to the girls
PM: I hope you don't mind that I join you girls for getting ready
HP: of course not
YN: we're gonna have such a great day
Pattie sent me a stunning smile and went to the desk. She talked with the lady and got us to follow her in to another room. We sat down in four chairs and some ladies started working first on our feet then hands. We were all gossping about everything, it was so much fun, espacially with Pattie too. Hayden told about her and my brother, they were so happy. Holly told us that she had actually talked with Niall a couple of times since we came home from London, which was pretty amazing. I really hoped it would work out of them. After getting nails done we had a break where we got something to eat. When we finished we all went to the hair part. Holly got her hair straight, Pattie her long wavy stle, Hayden in a knot on the top of the head and I chose that I wanted wavy hair with staright bangs. The hair stylist took almost an hour and it was almost 5 before we got in to the make up studio. The girls in there did an amazing job and finally we could get dressed.
YN: I'm so excited to see your cloth
I was sitting in front of three closed dressing rooms.
HS: ready?
HP+PM: Ready!
They all walked out and I jumped up
YN: You all look amazing.
They were dressed like this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=49604715
YN: You're so.. wow
I walked around all of them, eyeing them up and down. I grabbed my phone and snapped a lot of pictures of them too,
PM: stop it, now get dressed
Pattie almost pushed me in the dressing room taking my phone away. I started getting dressed.
YN: You're ready?
HS: WE'RE DYING OF WAITING
I giggled before stepping out.
PM: wow
I spun around and catched my own reflection in the mirror: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=49605301
The outfit was perfect! I smiled, I actually felt beautiful.
HP: You look incredible
Hayden stepped up beside me. She laid her arms around me and I hugged her tight. Holly walked up and we let her become a part of the hug.
PM: You girls are overwhelming gorgeous
YN: come here
I opened my arms and Pattie stepped in. We stood there in a big group hug.
PM: I need a picture of you girls
Pattie snapped some picture of us together and alone. We got one of the assistans to take some pictures of all of us together.
YN: what time is it?
HS: It's six
HP: what we're going to now?
YN: let's get home and get some food. The guests are invited around 8
PM: I'll just call Justin to pick us up.
Pattie went away and I turned to Holly, I had something to ask her
HS: what?
Holly sent me a sweird stare.
YN: what are you going to do tonight?
HS: what do you mean?
YN: with you and Niall
HS: Oh..
Her cheeks turned pink and I giggled.
YN: go for it honey, I mean it
NH: but he's a superstar, I'm just normal
YN: look at Justin and I. He's a superstar x2 and I'm super normal x2
The girls laughed.
HS: I guess you're right. I'll flirt with him and see where it takes us.
HP: great
Pattie came back in to the room
PM: Justin will get Moshe to pick us up, he'll be here in 10
We all went out in the lobby after thanking all the ladies that helped us through the afternoon. When Moshe arrived we all got in to the car and drove home. We arrived at home and my mom came rushing out the door.
YM: Oh dear lord you all look stunning
She pressed me in to a hug and I laughed at her excitement. We pulled away and I looked down at her outfit, it was the same as she had wore at work
YN: We need to get you ready
I guided her in and upstairs followed by all her protests. We had been out earlier this week to buy a dress and now I forced her to change in to it. I knew she didn't like it, she thought it was too 'young'. Pattie came in and helped me fixing her hair and make up. My mom's dress was like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/Lacherig/VintageDress04142010Front2.jpg?t=1271027956 (ONLY THE DRESS)
PM: You look stunning Britt
Pattie nodded approving at my mom as she watched herself in the mirror.
YN: It's true mom, dad is going to be overwhelmed when he sees you
My mom laughed. We all went downstairs. My mom had fixed us some sandwiches that we ate while talking about tonight, we were all excited.
YM: I tell you it's amazing. The room is so beautiful.
YN: I can't wait to see it
We had finished eating and fixed our make up so it was perfect. All our dates were supposed to arrive at 7.50, it was 7.45 by now and the doorbell rang. My mom went out and opened. I heard my dad and brother complimenting her. We all stood up in a line. Me, Holly, Hayden and Pattie. In walked my brother and father both dressed in suits and black masks.
YB: You're so beautiful
My brother went directly to Hayden. Her arms snook around his neck and his hands laid on her hips. They hugged each other and I 'awwed', they were adorable. My dad walked up to me and hugged me
YD: You're beautiful darling
YN; thanks dad
We all greeted and exchanged compliments. The doorbell rang and my parents went out to open. I heard a wellknown little voice calling my name
YN: Jazzy!
In stormed little Jazzy dressed in a cute pink dress with matching mask. I sat down and she ran in to my arms
YN: Hi princess, I missed you
She mumbled something squeezing her tiny arms around my neck. I pulled away as I heard footsteps. Jeremy came walking in. He walked around and said hello to everyone
JerB: great to see you (YN), you look amazing
YN: thank you Jeremy, good to see you too
I gave him a hug and Jazzy grabbed his hand. Suddenly she became all shy around all these strangers.
PM: Now we're just waiting for Chaz, Ryan and Justin
YN: what a surprise
I rolled my eyes, but noone could see behind my mask, they all laughed anyway. We talked for abit until the doorbell rang. My dad opened and I could hear him greet the boys. I stroke my hands down my dress, I suddenly felt nervous. Justin had seen me with the mask and dress before, but I really wanted to live up to his high standards.
HS: chill babe, it's just Justin
Holly whispered in my ear and gave my arm a slight squeeze. I breathed in deeply and turned my attention towards the door. First came Chaz and Ryan dressed in nice suits with two different masks. They started walking around saying hello to everyone. I still had my eyes turned to the door. Justin walked in with a suit matching my dress. HIs flawless face was hidden by a silvermask. His face turned searchingly around the room and stopped at me....


COMMENT :D

9 comments:

  1. love it ! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh i ADORE the dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I love it!(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your story and u should mention how Justin hit a paparazzi and ran when the police came that would make for a perfect story especially when the pictures of him are sexy and he might go to jail for 6 months awww

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgggg it's amamzinngggggg i love it so soo sooo excited fo the party @BieberShawty

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME CONTINUE THE GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the dresses are soooooo cute can't wait to see Justin's tuxedo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it amazinggggggggggggggg :D

    p.s thanks for telling me your twitter ussername btw my twitter name is OnlyJBFan ;) love chuuuu <3 can't wait for the next chapter :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.