10 May 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 65 sex?


hi beautiful girls :)
You are all so sweet! Like the compliments about my writing and my story is so amazing :) I love you <3
This chapter is kinda boring, I promise it'll be a lot more interesting soon! xx
Keep commenting and reading, it means a lot :)
I know the title doesn't fit very well, I had to name it something :P


Chapter 65: sex?
Justin placed me softly down on the bed. I watched as Justin laid down beside me. He was laying on his side, his eyes travelling down my body. I was laying on my back, my foot made it kind of hard to move around. Justin got up in a sitting position. He placed an elbow on each side of my head, a leg on each side of my hips. He held his own weight, leaning over my body. He brushed my lips with his and I shivered from pleasure. Justin chuckled connecting our lips for real. His kiss went deep, our lips melted to one. I felt Justin's tongue begging for entrance and I let him. His tongue explored my mouth and my hands went around his neck. I caught some of Justin's hair between my fingers. I played the lock around my fingers as Justin's tongue went out of my mouth. He rested his forehead on mine and our eyes locked. Justin rested on his one elbow. The other hand stroke down my cheek. He chucked my cheek in his hand and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled as he pulled away. I ran my hands trough his hair. Justin leaned down over me again. Our bodies were pressed close. I could feel his chest moving as his breath got heavier. His lips pressed on mine and I seperated them lightly with my own. Our lips moved in sync. I slipped my hands over his chest. Justin pulled away and laid down beside me. He laid on his side. His hand ran through my hair and I closed my eyes. I felt exhausted after a long day in the city.
JB: are you tired babe?
I nodded without a word.
JB: take a nap, I'll just go and get myself ready for tonight.
He leaned over me and pecked my forehead. I heard him walk a bit around in the room before the door to the bathroom closed. I felt myself drift away to dream land.
---
JB: babe, you have to get up now.
I opened my eyes and was greeted by Justin's dark brown eyes. He smiled down at me and I sat up in the bed.
YN: what time is it?
My voice was crocky and Justin laughed silent.
JB: 6.40, we're meeting up with the others in 5
YN. fuck
I mumbled under my breath. I tried to get myself out of the bed, but it didn't work very well for me. Justin came to my side and helped me up. Then he helped me jump to the bathroom. I grabbed my hairbrush and started fixing my hair.
YN: why do you have to always look so handsome?
Justin was standing right behind me. His eyes glinsed in the mirror. He chuckled. He was dressed in a big grey sweatshirt. He had a pair of skinny dark jeans on. His hair was spiked up and a pair of diamonds were shining as his ear piercings. I looked down at myself. My cloth was a mess.
JB: you look amazing princess
Justin sent me a smile as I tried to fix my make up. I sighted. I didn't have time for more.
YN: I'll just have to change my cloth
Justin grabbed me around the waist and helped me back in the big room. He found my suitcase and placed it beside me on the bed. I quickly grabbed this outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48176705
YN: Can you help me?
Justin sent me a weird look. I looked down at my foot and a grin spread across his face
JB: sure
I unzipped my pants and pulled them down. Justin carefully pulled them over my gypsum. Normally this would have been awkward, but Justin made it like a sweet gesture. I got the new pants on, changed my shirt, new SHOE. Only one... I got down in my wheelchair after throwing the necesarry stuff down my bag.
YN: what time is it?
Justin held the door and I rolled myself out on the hallway.
JB: 6.50
YN: 5 minutes late
JB: it doesn't matter princess.
Justin kissed my cheek before closing the door behind us. He pushed the chair down to the elevator. We got down to the lobby. The others were waiting for us impatiently.
YN: sorry guys, I fell asleep
CS: yeah sure... *fake cough* sex *fake cough*
They all laughed and I felt my cheeks go bright pink.
YN: i did fall asleep
They all laughed. We got down in the parking cellar and in to the can. This time Justin was the driver, we didn't need security. I put the adress Liam had sent me in to the GPS and we set off. We drove through London's beautiful streets. At 7.05 we arrived at a big apartment complex. We all got out and I was placed back in the wheelchair. We got in the lobby and waited for the elevator. We could all sqúeeze in to it.
CS: which floor?
YN: 4th
Chaz pressed the button and we started moving up. I felt Justin's eyes on me
YN: what you starring at Biebs?
I looked over my shoulder, he was standing a bit behind me to my left
JB: trying not to focus on we're in an elevator, since I'm afriad of it
YN: and your distraction is my bad make up or what?
HIs eyes played in the elevator's lights
JB: no, your beautyness
I felt my cheeks blush lightly. The elevator stopped and Justin pushed my chair out, the others following close behind. We rolled down looking at a long line of the exact same doors. Only the numbers were different. Justin paused at door with the number 49 on
JB: this must be it
YN: yup
Suddenly I felt myself getting nervous as I remembered the last time I seen the boys. That's when Zayn and I kissed and I almost ruined my realationship with Justin.. I had forgotten all about that, but suddenly it all came rushing back. Justin knocked on the door and my heart stopped as the door was opened...





what's gonna happen?:) comment for more! need 10 comments!

18 comments:

  1. I think zayns gonna open the door or something like that .. :s not sure. and the chap is not boring at all, I loved It :) -@BieberShawty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this story so much!! You're such a good writer!!! Maybe it's Harry naked? haha it wouldn't be a surprise! keep posting please xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. pls make it awesome zayn without a shirt or something

    ReplyDelete
  4. More!!! And fast! I'm obsessed!(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was really interesting not boring at all!! You're an amazing writer <3 :* :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Juz more and more and moree. ITS FREAKIN AMAZING YAA BIJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Listen tell Neringa that i will never read he stories again because she keeps deleting them and i hate it so i will just continue reading this story like i normally do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I deleted because it wasn't written how I expected, okay? Don't read them if you don't want, not like I'm beggin' you ;)

      Delete
    2. Well Neringa you write amazing, I hope you start a new one up soon :) But I know how it is when you write something and it just doesn't turn out to be how you want it...:/

      Mtvbieberfan thank you for still reading my story, means a lot :) please be nice to Neringa, she's doing her best :) <3

      Delete
  11. HOLY LIVING HELL THIS STORY JUST GOT SEXY <3 IT'S AH FRIKEN AMAIZNG IM TOO PROUD OF HOW GOOD OF A WRITER U ARE <3 IM AM LITERALLY OBSESSED I COULD RE READ THESE ALL DAY LONG !!!! Ur just so great my bad days wouldn't get better without these stories !! ��thank you for makin me SOO happy couldnt have wished for better IMAGINES <3 UR GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  12. CNT WAIT FOR MORE <3 excited !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. More Please xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. More Please xxxx
    I Love It :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cant wait for more <3 your amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg I can't stop reading I read 40 chapters in oneday can't believe it j should make actual books and like sell them I'm serious I can't g et enough of these stories

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.