4 May 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 62 London Baby


Hello!
BOYFRIEND VIDEO IS OUT! OMB OMB OMB ~le dies of fangirling!
Justin brings sexy to a whole other level! Like I literally died when I saw it for the first time :D
Hahaahahah!
Here's the next chapter <3

Chapter 62: London baby
The week went by pretty fast. Monday I went to school and afterwards I had two hours of dancepratice. Tuesday after school I went home to Holly. We picked out for both Holly and Hayden what to wear for Zayn and Harry's party. They both ended up choosing their new years dresses. Holly was the only single, so her goal for the weekend was to get a hot british boy. I was a bit worried about that since Ryan was gonna be there, and Justin told me that he thought Ryan actually had a little crush on Holly after they hooked up in New York. Wednesday I also had dance, same thursday. I talked with Justin all the nights, he called me just before I was going to best, just to say goodnight :) aww! He told me that Chaz was coming to London too, all though he didn't meet anyone other then me. Justin, Ryan,Chaz and my brother got a room on the hotel. Then we got another room for Holly, Hayden and me. But I knew Justin well enough to know that I was gonna sleep in his bed. I just had not to get pregnant ;) lol! Justin actually told me he bought a big pack of condoms, which made me laugh very hard since it was so AWKWARD to talk about. Oh well finally it was friday morning. I woke up by alarm clock at 7am. I quickly got in to a shower and after I dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47752530 I dried my hair and straightened it. I applied a bit of mascara and a quick touch of lip gloss. I looked myself in the mirror, perfect! I ran down the stairs, dragging my suitcase after me. My brother was sitting in the kitchen with botth my parents.
YN: goodmorning
I sat down on my normal seat, grabbing a toast from the basket. We ate talking about the trip. My mom was so anxious, son't ask me why.
YN: seriously mom, come down! Everything's gonna be find
I raised from the table and collected the plates. My mom got up and helped me do the dishes.
YB: when are Holly picking us up?
I looked at my phone, 9am
YN: about now
My dad got up and walked out to the entrance hall. He opened the door and I heard him talk with someone.
YD: ANDY! (YN)! THEY ARE HERE
YM: let it be
I laid the last plates down in the zink and grabbed the towel to dry my hands. I grabbed my suitcase from the corner and pulled it out in the entrance. There Holly and Hayden were, talking casually with my father. They were dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/were_going_to_london/set?id=47809077 Andy went directly to Hayden and embraced her in a big bear hug. It made me so happy to see him like that, I had never seen him be so happy with a girl before. He actually always been quiet a player, no wonder since he's kinda hot. Not like that he's my brother, but I can see when a boy looks good, all though he's my brother.
YM: oh sweetheart I'm gonna miss you
My mom pulled me in a hug, which I gladly returned
YN: relax mom, we're back again Sunday

YM: i know, have a nice trip
She kissed my forehead before letting me go. I went to my dad and closed my arms around him
YD: Promise to call me every night
YN: I promise
YD: alright, now listen (YN)
He pulled away, sitll holding my arms so he could look at me
YD: I trust you, so don't do anything stupid okay?
YN: of course not dad
YD: *sight* have a good trip sweetheart
He kissed my forehead before he let go of me
I grabbed my suitcase and gave both the girls a small hug. Andy said goodbye to our parents and wen went out to the car. Hayden and Andy went in on the backseat, Holly behind the wheel and me beside her. She pulled out on the driveway
YN(YELLING): LONDON BABY, HERE WE COME!
The others laughed at me. The hour to the airport was about 1 and a half hour. The first half hour went by with me talking and talking. I told the them all about what Justin and I had talked about for the London tour. I also told them about my sweet sixteen, they thought it was a good idea
HS: yes! then I have to buy new cloth again! I love it
She turned her head and grinned widely at me.
YN: why are you even so dressed up? we're just going on a plane ya know!?
HS: I know, but when we come to London it's 12 and we're going out in the city, I need to pick up some cute british boys
I sighted dramaticly rolling my eyes at her
HS: what? It's not my problem that you are with that sexy canadian dude
YN: I am happy I am
HS: I know you are, but his accent is not as sexy as the british ones
YN: ahh shut up, Justin's is too sexy for you to handle babe
Holly and I laughed. I turned around to looked at my brother and Hayden kissing
YN: eeww! Do you have to do that when I'm here?
ANdy pulled away laughing
YB: yes we do
He winked at me before connecting his lips with Hayden's again
YN: EW! EW! EW!
I turned back around in my seat with a whine. It made the others laugh. The rest of the trip went on with a nice and calm conversation. We arrived at the airport and went in to check in our luggage. Justin had actually told me that perhaps the papz would follow me around, it seemed like they didn't knew where I was. That was a good thing for sure. After an hour of waiting we finally got on our plane. I was sitting next to Hayden, just talking through the flight. It went by pretty fast when you had a good time. At 12pm London time the plane landed. We all got out of the plane and found the luggage carrusel. We picked up our stuff and I found my phone.
HP: where are we meeting Justin?
YN: Their plane would land at 11, so they should be out there to pick us up
I looked at my phone, there was no new texts or calls.
YN: let's just get out in the welcoming hall
We dragged our luggage after us to the big doors. The opened for us and we were met by a crazyness of papz and screaming girls.
YN: Justin is here for sure
HS: how do we get his attention..
YN: I got an idea
I pulled my phone out and send a text saying: LONDON BABY XX  to Justin.
YN: and now... (yelling) LONDON BABY
Everyone in the airport turned around to look at me. I waved at them awkwardly. Then from the massive mess I could hear a well known voice.
JB: (YN)!
Out from the crowd white Kenny, I will never call him anything else than that, and Justin came pushing out. The papz were surrounding us, snapping pictures. Justin ran to me and picked me up in his arms. I laughed as he spun me around helding me over the floor. He placed me down on the floor and connected our lips. The flashlights were burning on my skin, but I didn't mind them taking pictures as long as I was with Justin. His lips were gentle on mine, but he pushed them a bit harsh on mine. Not that I mind, i could just feel how he missed me. I pulled away smiling in to his eyes
YN: I missed you
JB: I missed you too princess
Justin leaned in and kissed my lips again. My head spun around as he pulled away. I greeted white Kenny as Justin said hi to Holly, Hayden and Andy. Justin turned back to me and grabbed my hand.
YN: where's Ryan and Chaz?
JB: they're in the car
YN: oh alright
White Kenny got in front of us and started pushing through. Justin was holding my hand and the others were following us close behind. The papz were pushing trying to take pictures of us. I could hear Justin's fans in the background
YN: what about the fans?
JB(YELLING): I LOVE YOU BELIEBERS, BUT I HAVE TO SAFE MY GIRLFRIEND
YN: You're sweet
I pecked his cheek, but suddenly I felt a push from the side. A papz tackled me to the floor. He fell on top of me and a sudden pain flamed up in my right foot...


Comment for more!

13 comments:

  1. SHIT! Update you're an amazing writer thank you son much for keeping the hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG MORE PLEASE *___*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i NEED more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!! Another part :O i love the story so much <3 You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!! Please please more :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. 0mgsh!!!!i'm in love with it more more more please!!!your amaziiiing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg! noooo wayy... something bad had to happen ;/ ugh....
    love it btw <3 more :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. More Please xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with this story! Please write more!!!!!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg my clumsyness :-). This is way too amaing. I can thr adrenellin inside meeee :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i hope u know that, ever since i started reading this, u gae me an idea to start my own, so thank u :D

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.