27 May 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 73 promise


Hey there :)
 here's the next chapter!
I need 10 comments to continue ;)





Chapter 73: promise
YN: wha-- what are you doing?
Out from his pocket he pulled a small box. I looked down at him, my mouth was wide open. He couldn't purpose to me, we were too young.
JB: calm down princess, it's not what you think
His smile made my mind more calm but my heart was still racing in my chest. His face was looking at mine as he opened the box. Inside a small silver ring was laying. (like this: http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/8f/2/AAAAAkBkWrwAAAAAAI8oyg.jpg?v=1195276876000 )
Justin took a deep breath. His one hand held the box, the other held mine.
JB: promise that you'll be mine forever? That I get to call you my girlfriend 'til the day we get married? and after that my wife. Promise me that you'll wait for the day where I purpose for real? promise that you'll wait for the day that I get to marry you? This ring will symbolize the promise of waiting for me 'til the day we can get married. If you promise me to be mine forever, I'll promise you that the only other girl I'll ever bend on my knees for is our daughter..
I felt the tears starting to raise in my eyes. I had no idea what to respond, his words had taken my breath away. Without a word he grabbed the ring and placed it slowly down my finger. I looked at the ring and then a Justin's face. A slight tear rolled down my cheek. Justin got up and I slammed my arms around him. He pulled me close and I hid my face in his shoulder. Justin stroke my back holding me up and pressing me close to his body. I sobbed a bit and Justin broke our hug. He was holding me in his arms a bit away from his body.
JB: Don't cry, you should be happy
He sent me a stunning smile and stroke both his thumbs under my eyes. I giggled
JB: there's the smile I love
YN: I'm just out of words
Justin kept his eyes looking deep in to mine. The smile stayed on his lips and mine did as well. This look shared more emotions than a thousand words.
YN: actions speaks louder than words..
I leaned in and closed the gap between our lips. Justin's hands locked around my waist and pulled me closer. I let my hands lay on his shoulders. Our lips moved with each other and my heart was racing in my chest. I pulled away and opened my eyes slowly. Justin's brown ocean were looking in to my eyes and my lips were formed in a smile.
YN: I love you Justin. I promise to be your's. You're the only one I wanna belong to
Justin's smile grew wider and he leaned back in and kissed my lips with passion. When the kiss ended I pull Justin close to my body. I had to feel his arms around me, holding me where I had to be. i was his and he was mine. The ring was a symbol of our love and I couldn't be more happy. We both pulled away and I planted a soft kiss on Justin's lips.
JB: now when all the serious stuff is done, let's get some food
I giggled and he helped me to sit down. My foot was annoying as fuck, I couldn't wait to get the gypsum off. Justin sat down in front of me. The lights were flickered in the air, it made Justin's eyes look almost black. We started eating and talking about different stuff.
YN: I don't even know what you're up to with work at the moment? we always talk about me!
I wrinkled my eyebrows and Justin laughed
JB: well it's not my fault that you always talk so much when I call you
He shrugged innocently with a little grin and I rolled my eyes
YN: oh shut up Bieber, we both know it's because you ask so many questions
JB: don't shut up me you little girl
I gasped smacking my hand over my mouth. Justin's eyes were twinkling with laughter
YN: Don't you little girl me Mr I'm almost 18
I stuck my tongue out at Justin and we both laughed.
JB: I can't wait 'til I turn 18, it's gonna be amazing
YN: why?
JB: because then I'm an adult, I'm allowed to do whatever I want, it's all my decissions
YN: can you believe it? I'm gonna date a grown man, me the girl who's 16!
Justin laughed.
JB: no but really. Like I get to controle my own money and I have so much more influence on everything
YN: You know with growing up comes responsibility
JB: I know, and I can't wait for all of it
I sighted with a smile
JB: what?
Justin sent me a questioning face. I smiled at him
YN: I just can't believe you're turning 18! Like you're going to be an adult as you said, I became a fan of you when you were 15, you were just a little kid. I can't believe that you're gonna be 18!
JB: I know, it's crazy. But we all grow up, just look at yourself, you're looking like a lady tonight
I blushed a bit causing Justin to chuckle
JB: It's so cute that you blush everytime I compliment you
I rolled my eyes.
YN: well Mr Handsome over there knows how to make a girl feel special
I winked and saw Justin's cheeks go slight pink
YN: Do I see the Biebs blushing?
I shrieked and Justin went a darker red. I burst out laughing looking at his embarresed face.
JB: ahrg stop it
He hid his face in his hands with a cute giggle. He was adorable. We finished our dinner and talked for a bit more.
JB: let's move on from here
Justin got up from his seat and walked to my side. I started to get up, but it's kinda hard with a broken foot you know!?
YN: Where does this cottage even come from?
JB: Remember I told you I used to come here to the area to visit my cousin?
I nodded
JB: I called him up and asked for a favour. He was out this afternoon setting it all up for me, including the cottage. He told me it was easy, just some treewalls. I drove past here before I picked you up to set up the candles and the food.
YN: what about the cloth?
JB: I send it to you and your mom fixed the rest.
Justin held out his hand to help me up. I grabbed it thankfully and he pulled me up.
YN: well you're absolutely amazing for doing so much for me
I pecked his cheek and he sent me a stunning smile. I started moving out of the cottage with my one crutch. While I did that, Justin blew out the candles and packed down everything in a box. The night was dark and cold when I stepped out of the last light from the candles. The fires in the corners were still burning sending out a cozy light. I shiver in the cold air.
JB: come here
Justin came walking up from behind. He had cringed himself out of his jacket and laid it around my shoulders.
YN: thank you
He laid his arm around my shoulder and we wanlked slowly to the edge of the cliff. The view was amazing. Justin's arm was laying strong around my shoulder and I rested my head on his shoulder. Everything felt so right. Justin so close to me, the amazing view, the cold air brushing my skin, the wind blowing my hair and it was my birthday.
YN: sometimes I don't understand how a person can be lucky enough to live in such an incredible world like this...
JB: Wow I think there's a poet inside of my girlfriend
Justin turned me so we were facing each other. I laid my one hand around his neck and pulled his face down to mine. His arms were resting casually down his sides as I kissed him with all my love. Justin's tongue found it's way to my mouth and his hands grabbed my hips. I felt the adrenaline rush through my body as Justin's kiss got deeper and his tongue was battling mine. After a while I broke away. Justin rested his forehead on mine with his eyes closed. My eyes followed his perfect facelines. His close eye, his perfect formed eyebrows, his adorable round cheeks, his sexy jaw line and finally his plumpy lips. I was just about to say something but Justin opened his eyes and took my breath away. His eyes were like a deep brown and green ocean. I got soaked in and his lips brushed mine. Shivers went down my spin as his lips pressed lightly on mine. He kissed my lips again and again for about 3 seconds each. His touch left trembles running through my body and a tickle on my lips. I mumbled and Justin pulled away. He tilted his head with a smile, his eyes asking me what I wanted to say.
YN: thank you for this night Justin. For the amazing presents and the incredible promise. I love you
JB: I love you too princess
Our lips met in a moment of angels singing. Justin's fingers ran over my hips to my lower back. He stepped closer to me, not breaking away from the kiss.
JB: I really love you too
Justin's lips were still on mine as he spoke. I kissed him one last long time before pulling away.
JB: Let's get you home
He laid his arm around my shoulder and we started walking home. We got through the forrest and back to my new car. Justin opened my door and I got in. I closed my eyes and leaned back in the seat. I felt so tired after a long and amazing day and night.
JB: You're tired?
I nodded. Justin had gotten in the driverseat and was pulling out from the parkinglot.
JB: go to sleep babe, you have school tomorrow
Before he pulled out on the driveway he placed a sweet kiss on my forehead. I enjoyed the wind brushing my skin and listening to Justin singing quietly along to the songs on the radio. I must have fallen asleep cause I when I opened my eyes we were holding in front of my house.
JB: we're home
I looked at Justin who was sending me a breathtaking smile. I just smiled back without a word, I was too tired to say anything. I opened my door and got out before Justin could come to my side.
JB: you did that on purpose
He pouted and I kissed his cheek with a giggle.
YN: will you help me get inside?
My voice was already husky from sleeping.
JB: of course beautiful
He held me around my waist and we got inside. I looked at the time, it was 11:30 and my family had gone to sleep. Justin helped me upstairs.
YN: thank you
I sat down on my bed and pulled off my one shoe.
JB: just go to bed honey. I'll lock the door when I leave
I got up and with Justin's help I got out of my dress. Justin handed me my sleeping shirt and I pulled it over my head. I laid down in my bed and Justin covered me in the duvet.
JB: I'll see you friday, ok?
I nodded and he kissed my forehead. I was already asleep before he had left the room...





10 comments guys! :D

17 comments:

  1. More Please LOVE It xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. More Please its AMAZING !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More Please xxx
    You Story Is Realy Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sweetest most beautiful moment ever OMG I THINK THIS IS MY FAVOURITE CHAPTER OMG LITERALLY I COULD CRY <3 wow u r ..... TALENTED IM TOOO PROUD UR JUST TOO AMAZING !!!! Thank you I appreciate the fact that u spend all this time creating these stories makin many of us so happy :D <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow No Word To Explain How Amazing This Story Is xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Is So Sweet I Was Almost Crying At 1 Point <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. so awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Amazing Love It xx
    That was so sweet !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwww why cant this really happen? haha you are an amazing writer <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this i need more that is so cute its like a fairy tale that every girl wants!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing love it XXXXXXXXXXXXX.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If only more guys in the world were like Justin! *sighs* amazing story btw! Moreee! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is SOOOO cute love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. BTW MAKE HER GET PREGNANT AND MAKE ZAYN DATE SELENA LIKE I SAID A WHILE AGO! I'M HAPPY YOU CONSIDERED SINCE I READ EVERY INTRO ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. im still waiting for more :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cant wait for more!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.