25 May 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 72 sweet 16


hello :)
Thanks for the great comments, you guys are amazing :D
enjoy <3

Chapter 72: sweet sixteen
From the front seat Justin stepped out of the car. He looked like this: http://www.justinbieberzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/justinbieber-forbes-photoshoot2.jpg
A smile was curling on his lips as his eyes travelled over my body. He had a huge boquet of lillys in his hands.(my fave flower)
JB: hi beautiful
YN: hey
I felt my cheeks go slight red as he handed me the flowers. He stepped closer to me and I let my crutches drop. I swung my arms around his neck and pulled our bodies close. We pulled away and Justin connected our lips. My head spun around and our lips moved with each other. We broke away
YN: I missed you
JB: I missed you too babe
I locked my arms around him again and he held me close. I sniffled in and felt calm right away. I could feel in my whole body how I only felt good when he was close to me. I loosened my grib and we pulled away.
JB: You look absolutely beautiful
Justin took a step back and held my hand in his. He lifted it up and pecked my hand lightly. I giggled and sent him a smile.
YM: good to see you Justin
My mom came walking up behind me. She handed me one crutch, I had the flowers in the other hand. Justin and my mom shared a hug. My brother and dad greeted Justin to.
JB: thank you for letting me steal your daughter on her birthday night
YN: You knew about this?
I turned to my family and they all laughed
YD: of course we did honey
YN: Why didn't you tell me?
YM: it had to be a surprise?
I shook my head wih a sight and made everyone laugh.
JB: you're ready to go?
YM: let me just take a picture of you
Justin grabbed around my waist and we stood infron of the amazing car. I had the flowers in my hands and handed the crutch over to my dad. Justin laid his arm around my waist. My mom snapped some pictures as we both smiled widely. I looked up at Justin and he locked our eyes. My heart started racing in my chest and I kissed his lips. His kiss was warm and made my stomach do a flip. I pulled away
YM: aww you're so cute
My mom leaned in to my dad and he laid his arm around her shoulder. He shook his head and I giggled.
YD: let me take the flowers
My dad took the flowers and handed me the crutches.
JB: now get in your car
YN: my car?
I gave Justin a weird look. I didn't have a car
JB: when you're 16 you can take your driverlicense
YN: I know, but that doesn't mean I have a car?
I wrinkled my eyebrows.
JB: oh didn't I mention this is yours
He motioned his hand towards the red jaguar and my haw dropped. Justin had huge grin plastered to his face. ¨
YN: omg you're kidding me!??!?
I shrieked and Justin shook his head
JB: it's all your's
YN: OMG I LOVE YOU
I threw my arms around his waist dropping my crutches to the ground. Justin hugged me back laughing.
YN: thank you thank you thank you. You're the most amazing boyfriend ever!!!!!!
They all laughed at me as I kept squeezing Justin. At last he pulled away saying that he couldn't breath.
JB: now let's go
Justin opened the door for me and I sat down. He walked to the driverseat.
JB: you're ready?
YN: see you later
I waved at my parents and they waved back as Justin pulled out on the way. We started driving. The cold january air was blowing my hair back as we drove fast down the highway.
YN: I can't believe you did all this for me
My eyes were laid on Justin as he was slowing the car down because of the red light. We held completely still and he looked at me with a sweet smile
JB: anything for my princess
YN: no really Justin. You bought me this amazing outfit, you came all the way from whereever you have been, you bought me a car and you're throwing me a huge party, how can I ever show you how much I appreciate all this? I'm happy just to be with you, I don't know why you do all this for me
Justin's smile grew and he started driving again.
JB: well I like treating you like a princess and all you need to do is be mine
YN: but..
Justin interrupted me
JB: no buts babe, I'm serious. You're a blessing in my life and I want to show you that by treating you like a princess
YN: You're too sweet to be true
Justin chuckled and we drove on in silence. I was enjoying the cold air brushing on my skin. It was pretty warm for just a January night. After about 15 minutes of driving we pulled up in to a parking lot. Justin went around and opened my door. I got out with his help, resting my weight on my crutches.
YN: where are we?
JB: just follow me princess
Justin grabbed one of my crutches and placed it in the car before locking it. He laid his arm around my waist and we started moving slowly forward. We were walking down a small path. There were loads of huge trees around us. I'd never been here before, it was not the same wood as the one with the treehouse.
YN: how long is there?
I had to stop walking for the third time to catch my breath. It's pretty hard walking with crutches.
JB: we're almost there
I set off and we walked for about 2 more minutes. The trees started to fade out and we were standing on a big cliff. Closer to the edge there was set out a little cottage.
YN: Justin what is this`?
I gave Justin a sceptical look, I didn't hope he had done all this for me, it was overwhelming!
JB: Something special for my brithdaygirl
YN: oh no
I stopped and he stopped beside me.
JB: oh yes
He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I felt my cheeks go slight red. We walked to the other side of the cottage. The edge of the cliff was showing up a great view of my homecity. The lgihts were shining from all the houses and the starts were bright over our heads. I was just about to turn around but Justin grabbed my arm.
JB: wait
I waited as he ran in to the cottage behind me. I had no idea what to expect, but with Justin I knew it would be amazing.
JB: now you can turn around
I turned around and my jaw dropped. The cotagge had no walls turning my direction. In the two farest corners big fire's were burning. In the middle a round table was standing with two chairs. There was nothing on the walls. On the table a boquet of lillys was sat between two high lights as the only other light than the fires and stars. The dinner was nice set with two plates with sandwiches. Justin was standing next to the table with the most amazing smile that I'd ever seen. I walked up to him as fast as I could, which was not that fast. Justin's eyes were following my every move, making my cheeks get a deep red color. His eyes were sparkling and my heart was racing in my chest when I stepped close to him. His arms locked around my waist and I dropped my single crutch. I connected my arms around Justin's neck and looked deep in to his beautiful eyes. A smile was curling on his lips. HIs arms tightened around my waist bringing me closer to his body. I could feel his heart beting and his breath stroking my skin.
JB: (YN)..
His word came out as a whisper. I gulped looking in to his eyes. Suddenly I felt nervous. My hands were getting sweaty and my heart was beating way too fast.
YN: you make me nervous
I sent Justin an insecure smile and he chuckled silently. His eyes were a deep brown and I was getting soaked in his ocean.
JB: Be mine?
YN: I am your's
His voice was deep and his words were surprising. I was his girlfriend he knew that..
JB: Be mine... forever?
Justin bended down on his knees and I gasped.........................


uh-oh... comment for more ;)

11 comments:

  1. I Really Super Duper Loved It!!!!! Don't Leave A CliffHanger!>_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!! NOO WAY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! im super excited! whoaaa! I've been waiting on this since the first chapter, lol. I love You <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA I FEEL THE SAME WAY!! I have been waiting for this since the first chapter!! isn't it just SOOO cute?!??!!?

      Delete
  3. I love it so much! I also love CLIFFIES!Anyway,Love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMBBBBBBBBB HOLY MOLY <3 WTH IS GONNA HAPPEN OVERLY EXCITED OMB OMB OMB THIS IS GONNA BE CRAZY

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!!!!! annnnnnd zayn walks in xD that would be soooo weird hahaha AWESOME story love your writing <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahahhaaa really?? Sorry but she's 16. She can't say yes :p still awesome chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMB I'm so fucking excited but she's only 16
    Hurry and write more

    ReplyDelete
  8. im sorry but if I was still 16 and he asked me to marry him I would say yes in a heart beat no doubt about that

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.