23 May 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 71 birthday girl


Hello amazing humanbeings ;)
lol that was weird and not funny.. hahah :D oh gosh sorry... I'm just so happy 'cause they called from this organization and i'm going on high school!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GONNA LIVE IN THE US FOR A YEAR :D
well back to the thing... I only got 6 comments, come on you can do better than that!
I read that you thought Niall and Holly were cute together, if you want i cna switch to Holly's p.o.v. for example and write some about them? only if you want to?:) Tell me what you think :)
now enjoy<3




Chapter 71: birthday girl
The clock striked 8 and I entered the living room. My hair was still wet after a hot shower and I was exhausted after a long day doing nothing with my brother. He had now left for Hayden's house and I decided to chill with my parents. My mom and dad were sitting watching tv. I rolled my wheelchair over and placed my self down. It was saurday the 24th, tomorrow I was turning 16. My parents both send me a quick smile before turning back to the tv. When we got home last weekend they had both been extremely pissed off. At first I had yelled of them, but after some shouting we sat down and talked it all out. We agreed that it was all just stupid and we all apoligized. That's what I loved about my parents, we could always talk about stuff and make things work. The last week I had had so much time since I couldn't do a lot with my foot. My mom and I had used a lot of time planning my birthday. I think my mom was more excited than I was.
YM: so you're excited about tomorrow?
YN: well there isn't happening anything special..
I pulled my good leg up under me and laid down. I rested my foot on my dad and my mom turned in the chair.
YM: well the girls are coming over for brunch.
YN: yes like I said, nothing special
YD: we can go out for dinner if you like?
YN: sounds great
I closed my eyes. I knew my parents could feel something was wrong, but they were probably not going to ask. I just missed Justin a lot and they probably knew that. I had talked to him every night, but it wasn't the same as being with him. I missed his touch, his scent, his smile, his eyes.. his everything!
YM: listen honey, it's your 16th birthday, I'm sure something magical will happen
I giggled, my mom was too optimistic. Nothing magical could happen without Justin, and he was in LA right now doing different stuff of work. He was working so hard on his album, he had barely no time off.
YN: sure mom
YD: let's watch a movie
My dad pushed my feet of him and went to put on a movie. The night was fun, just my oarents and I watching some old comedy. At 11 my dad helped me up to my bed, placing me down like I was 10 all over again. He sat on the edge of the bed.
YD; I can't believe my little girl is turning 16
He stroke his hand through my hair with a sight. I giggled.
YN: I know dad, it's crazy.
My dad chuckled and placed a kiss on my forehead before he got up and left. I checked my phone. Justin had sent a sweet text, apoligizing for not having time to call me. I sighted and placed my phone in the charger. He promised to call me tomorrow. I shut the lights and drifted of to sleep..
____________________________
(singing): HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR (YN), HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
I opened my eyes and was greeted by the view of my parents and brother waving flags back anf forth while singing.
YM: goodmorning honey
YB: happy birthday sis
Andy bumped down on my bed and I sat up
YN: goodmorning and thank you
I sent them all a wide smile. I was turning 16!! AHHRG!
YD: get dressed and then come back and get some breakfast
YN: give me five minutes.. or ten! it's hard with this shitty foot!
My family laughed and they all went out of my room. I got myself to the bathroom and cleaned my face. While my straighteners was heating up, I got some make up on. I straigtened my hair and jumped back to my room. I got in this outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=49106168
I got down in my wheelchair and rolled out on the hallway. I had been to the doctor Friday and he said I could get it off on Thursday! I was sooo excited!:D My dad came and helped me down the stairs. We had a talk before the doorbell rang at around 10. It was Holly and Hayden. We all had a huge brunch together and I recieved some amazing gifts. We finished eating and talking around 1pm and the girls went home. I got my brother to find my phone to me. I had thousands of messages from different friends. I texted everyone back. My facebook had exploded with notifications. I decided to just write a status thanking everyone at once. I logged on to twitter. I went to Justin's twitter. HIs last tweet said:
@justinbieber: Happy brithday to my lovely girl @(yourtwittername)! Be ready for a surprise ;)
A surprise? wth? Oh well. I tweeted:
@(yourtwittername): thank you for all the sweet mentions :) Still don't know what @justinbieber's surprise is!? Had a blessed day 'til now, thanks xx
I rt'd some of my mentions. I had gotten a tweet from the all the 1D boys as well. Kenny and Alfredo had tweeted me too.. I also had a mention from Scooter. I rt'd them all. I started replying some different people in my mentions.
@(yourtwittername): @BiebzzMyLove Thank you :) Justin is paying for my birthday party next friday, that's the gift from him :) x
@(yourtwittername): @NeverLetJBgo thanks love xx I've been a Belieber since '09, so it's crazy that Justin is my boyfriend now :)
@(yourtwittername): @EmBieber14: thanks :) A lot of people are coming to my party :) Like my friends and then some of Justin's friends ;) xx
@(yourtwittername): @Kidrauhl4eternity thxxs babe :) I'm turning 16 :)
@(yourtwittername): @Iheart(YN): thanks for the birthday wish, and for the sweet username :) I heart you too ;) xx
@(yourtwittername): @SexyAzzJB: haha love the username and thanks ;) Justin would for sure say that he LOVES you too!!!!!!!!
I sat the trending topics. Number 1 TT worldwide was #HappyBirthday(YN) and number two was #WeLove(YN) . I decided to log off after one more tweet
@(yourtwittername): Thank you for the TTs guys :D I love you all, you are amazing xx
I logged out of twitter and put my phone in the charger. An hour had passed and it was a bit past 2. My grandparents were coming for cake at 3. I got downstairs and sat in the kitchen watching my parents get everything ready. At 3 my brother and I went ourside to wait for my grandparents. They arrived and we had a nice afternoon together. They went home at 5.30.
YM: hey (YN) have you been up in your room?
YN: no?
I gave her an odd look, what was that for a weird question. A sneaky smile was playing on her lips
YM: come on
She pushed my wheelchair to the stairs.
YN: what is it?
YM: just scchh
My mom was all excited as we got me upstairs. We went in to my room. At the bed a beautiful dress and a pair of heels were laying. On top of it there was a card.
YN: what's this?
I rolled over to the bed and turned my head to my mom. She was standing in the door with a huge smile
YM: read the card! read the card!
YN: alright..
I grabbed the card and opened it, it was handwritten:

Dear (YN)
Happy sweet 16
You're the most amazing girl I've ever met, and I'm so happy to call you mine
It's you and me forever princess, and I want you to know that I love you with all my heart
I have a surprise for you, so get ready in this.. I picked it out for you, with a little help from my mom ;)
See you, love from
Justin
A smile was curling on my lips. I laid the card down and grabbed the dress. It was so soft and beautiful. I felt my mom's hand on my shoulder
YN: do you have anything to do with this?
YM: no. I only picked it up from the post office and placed it here
YN: thanks mom
YM: don't thank me, thank your amazing boyfriend. And now we need to get ready.
My mom grabbed my hand and helped me up. With careful moves I got dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=49220558 I was standing on my one good foot in front of my full length mirror. My one hand was resting on my mother's shoulder, helping me stand up. I slid my other hand down my side,feeling the dress floating perfectly down my body.
YM: how come my daughter is so beautiful?
My mother's voice was a bit thick.
YN: don't cry mom
I turned and looked at her with a smile. She smiled wide back at me, her eyes were wet from tears
YN: help me with my hair please?
She nodded and helped me to a chair without a word. I sat down and she started brushing my hair. She kept sniffling as she started fix it with a curling iron
YN: stop crying mom
YM: I just can't believe it. You look so mature and beautiful, my little girl is growing up
My mom sprayed me with hairspray and stepped in front of me. She started fixing my make up a bit. I wanted to keep it natural. Actually I didn't know what was going to happen, but I had an idea that Justin was going to show up.
YM: done
YN: wow mom, you did good
YM: it's because you look good
She gave me a tight hug. Suddenly my phone started ringing. My mom grabbed it for me and I picked it up.
on the phone:
(YN): (YN) speaking
JB: Happy birthday baby
-Justin's sweet voice sang in my ears. A huge smile came to my face
YN: JUSTIN
-Justin chuckled 'cause of my excitement
JB: It's me
YN: thank you for the amazing card, and dress, and shoes and omg Justin, you're amazing!
-My voice was so high in the pitch it caused Justin to laugh again
JB: anything for my princess. Ready for your surprise?
YN: Ain't all this my surprise?
JB: you thought you were just gonna dress up and then not use it?
YN: I don't know
JB: you're cute
-I felt my self blushing, luckily Justin couldn't see
JB: come outside
YN: what do you mean?
JB: go outside, it's pretty easy sweetheart
YN: not for me, I can't walk
-Justin laughed from my intention to be funny
JB: then roll outside.
-Before I could answer he hung up. I turned to my mom. Her face was one big smile. She still had tears in her eyes.
YM: come on
She grabbed around my waist and we got down stairs. I had a pair of crutches that I used now, I could use my foot a bit now. My dad and brother greeted us in the entrance hall.
YD: wow my daughter is beautiful
YN: thanks dad
I went in and gave him a huge hug. My brother stepped up and gave me a hug, mumbling something like I was beautiful. My dad snapped a picture.
YM: now go outside
YN: ain't it cold?
YM: go outside for God's sake
My mom opened the door and I walked out with my crutches. I shook in the cold january air, I should have brought a jacket. I walked down the stairs. There was nothing out on the street. I walked out to the edge of the sidewalk. It was a bit dark. Suddenly I could hear a car and I turned my head. Around the corner of the street this came: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiJnwVPppfiNGQr8jrZQJmcv2UHTrRlAu0-dTwAWAlUyApb2barypfUaN32ArvO7EUlBt0-9r4G2wBBEfScp7qY0ZttaFF-de1IHDAdvGNC1Ta-A7tOBIwxRAnrLazx7-pG4481DLWWL7go/s1600/red+jaguar+xke+1.jpg
My jaw dropped as it pulled up in front of me....




comment :D

12 comments:

  1. OMGGGG amazing the dress is so beautiful i love the clothings links you give it's amazing :) and the clothes are so pretty. That chap was amazing. so excited for the next one xxx -@BieberShawty

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUSTIN!!!! <3 love the story <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just WOOOOW I am so excited

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE DRESS IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! don't like the car though. But the story is AMAZING! MOOOORE!! and HUGE CONGRATZ FROM ME!!! HAVE FUN IN THE US BABY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MORE! I love it so so so so so so much.Bye!& congrats on graduating.I used to be like you when I moved from Canada.Now,I'm LOVING high school.Well HAVE FUN & STAY BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh it's getting so good! moreeeeeee :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you do more Justin p.o.v.'s? They're so cute! Keep up the amazing stories! I read this everyday like it's the morning paper! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. youre a brilliant writter. more please <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god! Morrree!!!!!! Cant wait for next one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I luv my cloyhs :-) :-) :-) !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg PLEASE!!!! Do a HOLLIE POV!! it would be sooooooOOOOOOO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.