21 May 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 70 my love belongs to him


hello loves :)
After reading your comments I decided I won't post pictures of Holly and Hayden, but I'll continue with the cloth links :)
I promise you that this drama will end good, but is good with Zayn or Justin? hmmmm ;)
Thanks for the lovely comments, love ya'll!
enjoy :D



Chapter 70: my love belongs to him
Zayn's eyes were looking deep in to mine, taking my breath away. His hands were moving my body gently from side to side. I breathed in and his amazing scent filled my nose. Everyone around us were getting together in couples, moving slowly from side to side. My eyes were locked with Zayn's. Our bodies were close and I was resting all my weight on him. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. Zayn's hand stroke some hair behind my ear and I sent him a shy smile. Out of nowhere someone cleared their throat behind me. I pulled away from Zayn and tried doing a move around. Behind me Justin was standing.
JB: May I take over from here?
Zayn nodded and went away without a word. Justin sent an apolegetic smile
JB: You know I get jelaous easily
He sent me a sweet smile and I had to lean in and kiss him. His hands connected around my waist and pulled me close to his body. His lips were soft on mine. I laid my hands around his neck, grabbing the lowest parts of his hair around my fingers. Justin stroke my back gently and suddenly I was in no doubt anymore. Maybe I was a bit attracted to Zayn, but my heart belonged to Justin. I broke the kiss and looked in his eyes. Justin sent me a warm smile
YN: I love you
JB: I love you too Princess
Justin leaned in again and his lips found mine. They started moving in sync. Justin's hands were resting on my hips. I curled his hair around my fingers. I was leaning close to him and he was holding my weight. Justin's lips seperated mine and the kiss heated up. Our tongues fought back and forth. After a hot make out I pulled away. The song was fading away, and a new faster one was taking over. Justin and I kept standing on the dance floor closely embraced. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. Yes Zayn was an amazing guy, and I was attracted to him, but not emotional attracted. My love belonged to Justin and right now he made me forget everything else.
JB: let's get you down
Justin laid his arm around my waist and helped me jump to the table again. We sat down and started talking. I laughed so much with him, he was hillarious. The night went on and it was amazing. I sat at the table and different people came up to me. I talked with everyone and I had such a laugh. At 2am people started going home. I had a few drinks and was pretty happy I just had to sit in my chair.
CS: what up?
Chaz came to my table and sat down. He was drunk for sure, I could see his swimming eyes.
CS: how's your night?
He leaned in over the table and almost fell over. I laughed
YN: pretty fun, how about your's? getting some girls?
I winked and Chaz grinned
CS: oh you don't wanna know
HIs eyes rolled around, and I had to laugh again. He had no controle over his body. Suddenly his head slammed down on the table. HIs arms were hanging on each side of him, he looked crazy
YN: you're alright Chazzy boy?
I giggled. I was a bit drunk as well I guess, since I giggled like over and over again. Chaz mumbled something and then he went quiet, I think he fell asleep. I tapped his back weirdly and laughed to myself, oh sure hell I was drunk as fuck! lol! I looked around in the room. Louis, Niall and Holly were going crazy at the dancefloor.The DJ was still playing music, but the two bartenders had gone home. Danielle and Liam were sitting talking at a sofa. Hayden and my brother were talking to a couple I didn't knew. Harry, Justin, Ryan and Zayn were at the pool table. A couple of girls walked up to them and said goodbye. It was only my group of friends, the 1D boys, Danielle and the couple left. Eleanor left at 12, she had work tomorrow. Actually the party had ended around now, it was funny, like it was only 2am and it was like over But it already started at around 8, so I kinda understood that people were tired. I looked at all the happy people around me and a smile came to my face. Everything seemed perfect at the moment. I started rolling my wheelchair towards Liam and Danielle.
YN: hey guys
I stopped beside them.
LP: hi (YN), had a good night?
I nodded
YN: been amazing, I had so much fun
DP: same here. It's been such a laugh
LP: it really has
DP: when are you going home?
YN: I think our flight is leaving at 2pm
LP: You should probably go home soon then
YN: yeah I think you're right
Just then the DJ stopped playing. Louis, Niall and Holly came and sat around. Louis plopped down beside Liam. Niall beside Danielle. There was no more space on the sofa, so Holly sat down on NIall's lap, it didn't looked like he minded it though. Actually a huge smirk were plastered to his face aas Holly leaned back and he laid his arms around her body. They sure looked cute together, but I felt kind of bad on the behaviour of Ryan.
YN: you're ready to go?
I looked at Holly and she nodded with a yawn.
LT: You're going home?
Louis poited and leaned towards me. He grabbed my hands and bended down on his knees in front of me.
LT: Oh please dear (YN), don't leave me here with these stupid brits. Bring me with you and I'll love you forever. Oh dear (YN) dear (YN)
HIs voice was going up and down in pitch and I laughed. I clapped his cheeks and pulled my hands away
YN: sorry Lou, but I'm afraid I'll have to go
Louis whined and we all laughed. Ryan, Justin, Harry and Zayn came walking to us, they had ended their game.
YN: You're ready to go?
Ryan and Justin agreed and Ryan went to get Hayden and Andy. Justin stood beside my chair. He grabbed my hand and my heart raced a bit from his touch. I looked up and smiled at him. His beautiful teeth showed of in a perfect smile in return. The rest came walking up to us.
YN: well thank you guys for inviting us, it's been such a laugh.
HP: it sure had. I met so many new peole, it's amazing
Hayden's cheeks were shining red from excitement, you could sure tell she had a great night.
H: thank you guys for coming, it's been fun
Harry started to hug us all, followed by the others. I got a big hug from them all, even Zayn and it wasn't awkward. His hug made my heart race a bit, but I felt I could controle my feelings and that made it all easier. I saw Holly planting a kiss on Niall's cheek and his face going bright pink.
YN: we need to get Chaz down, he kinda fell alseep on the table
I pointed towards Chaz who was still laying sleeping over the table.
LP: we'll get a security guy to help you, do you have someone to pick you up?
JB: yeah Moshe is parking the car outside right now
Justin was just putting his phone down his pocket. We said our final goodbye and all went outside. We got in to the car, including sleeping Chaz on the backseat. We all arrived safely back on the hotel and got in all our rooms. We had to meet at the lobby at 11.30 tomorrow to get to the airport. Justin, Ryan and Chaz were catching the flight to Canada at 1.30. we were going off at 2.
JB: you had fun babe?
Justin was stripping down to his underpants. I had already cuddled myself up in the covers on the bed. I had removed my make up, brushed hair and teeth and dressed myself in a t-shirt. Justin got down beside me and I snuggled up to his chest. My back was facing his toned chest and his arms were laying strongly around me.
YN: yes. I did. How about you?
JB: me too. I really made some great friends in these british lads
YN: me too
I mumbled it out followed by a yawn. Justin chuckled and planted a kiss on my neck
JB: good night beautiful, sweet dreams
YN: you too Justin..
I closed my eyes and it only lasted a few seconds before I fell asleep..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Flight 2650 to Startford, Canada is now boarding from gate 5"
JB: that must be us
I removed my head from the resting postition on Justin's shoulder and he got up. We were sitting in Heatrow airport. Everyone raised from their seats. I got up on my one good leg.
CS: it was great to hand out with you all again'
Chaz sent us all a half hearted smale, he had a very bad hangover.
YN: you too Chaz
I opened my arms and he walked up and gave me a hug.
CS: See you at your birthday party right?
YN: For sure
We broke the hug and he continued to the rest. Justin was saying goodbye to the others as well. Ryan and I hugged. As we pulled away I stopped him and spoke quietly so it was only him and I who could hear me.
YN: are you okay with Holly and all?
He shrugged
RB: yeah I think so, I guess I'll just need a little time to get over it
I gave him a slight squeeze and let go.
JB: come here
Justin grabbed around my shoulder and we walked/jumped a bit away from the others.
JB: I'm gonna miss you babe
Justin pulled me in to a hug. I closed my arms tight around him and hid my face in his chest. I didn't respond to him, my actions spoke without me needing to say a thing.
JB: I'll call you at your birthday ok?
I pulled away with a nod. Justin laid his lips on mine and gave me a long passionate kiss.
YN: bye
I wispered as he walked away with the boys on each side. Moshe and Kenny said a quick goodbye before following the boys. I jumped back to the others and sat down with a sight. Andy sat down beside me and laid his arm around my shoulder
YB: don't be sad lil'sis', you'll see each other soon.
I didn't say anything. I just starred after Justin who slowly dissapeared in the crowd of busy people.
YB: beside you have a big problem to worry about since you pissed dad off very bad the other day..
I turned my face towards Andy. Fuck I had compeltely forgot
YN: he's gonna kill me....





How's the parents gonna react? comment for more!

8 comments:

  1. hmmm....her mom will be fine but her dad is going to be a brat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!!! It turned out so well! I jumped up and down when justin Said "may i take over here?" :') it turned out great! And holly and niall are SOOO cute!!! I want more of them :)) i also love chas ;') he's amazing! I love how you create the caracters! IT'S GREAT! and i'm sooooo excited fpr the parents reaction (; haha that's gonna be baaaad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want more!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. great.... just great :) You are an amazing writer :)
    loveee your stories. more please <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgsh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey the next time when a sex scene come write it in justins POV. It will be interesting :) and don't let zayn and Selena BE a couple

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg.... I tots forgot about dat fuck !!!! :O

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.