12 May 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 66 I heve never

Hello girls :)
Listen, the thing is that when I have time, for example on Sundays, I always try to write a lot, so I'm always a bit ahead with chapters. When you comment what you want to happen, I have already wrote what is going to happen :P but it's till fun to get your ideas, and I sometimes use them later..:)
Today when I got on everything that i have written had been deleted. I'm not lying, I balled my eyes out!!! Now I have to rewrite 2 whole chapters....:(
Oh well, enjoy<3





chapter 66: I have never
Liam's face appeared in the open door. A huge smile was plastered to it.
LP: hello guys
His sweet british accent welcomed us warmly. He opened the door for us to enter. Justin pushed my chair passsed him. Liam greeted everyone with a hug, and a handshake for the boys. He introduced himself to Chaz, since they never met before. After that he turned to me.
LP: and the very smart girl who gets knocked down
He leaned down to me with a chuckle. I gave him a hug and pulled away with a smile.
LP: you can just put your jackets here
Liam opened a closet and we all got out of our jackets.
LP: come on in, the boys are just fnishing the dinner
He motioned us to follow him through the door. The others went through and I could hear them start to greet each other. Justin started pushing my chair
YN. wait..
He stopped and went in front of it to look at me.
JB: what's wrong babe?
He tilted his head with a worried look
YN: is everything ok with Zayn?
JB: oh.. yes I talked to him, it's fine
He fixed me a smile, but I wasn't sure about it being real. I tried to reach up to him, but since I couldn't stand up, he leaned down chuckling. I pecked his lips for a moment before pulling away. Justin went behind me and pushed me through the doorframe. The room we came in to was a living room. At the left a big area with a couch and a tc were placed. To the right there was an open hole to the kitchen. In the middle there was a table, ready for 12 people.
YN: your place is nice Liam
Everyone turned around and looked at us.
H: omg
Harry rushed to us and leaned down to hug me.
YN: hello HArry
H: how can you do this to yourself?
He laid his hand on my gypsum and I laughed
YN: I didn't do it myself smartie
H: oh well I know
Harry shrugged and I laughed again. Niall and Louis came and said hi to Justin and I. The last one walking up to us was Zayn. He sent me an insecure smile and I smiled back. He was just aas nervous at me for sure. Him and Justin shook each other's hands. He leaned down and gave me a slight hug.
ZM: good to see you
YN: you too
He sent me a little smile before quickly walking over and starting a conversation with Niall. Justin was talking with Liam and I rolled my chair over to Harry and Chaz
YN: I see the two flirters get well along
The boys looked at me and chuckled
H: so you're the flirt of the group?
He raised his eyebrows at Chaz. Chaz smirked

CS: you have no idea
He winked down at me and I laughed along with Harry

NH: FOOD
NIall's yell stopped all converstation. We all turned our faces towards the boy who came in witha huge bowl of spaghetti. He had a huge grin on his face. I didn't knew these boys very well, but I already knew Niall's passion for food. We all sat down around the table. I sat inbetween HArry and Justin. Liam was sitting opposite me. The food tasted liek heaven, Zayn was a good cook.
YN: you're a good cook Zayn
I leaned over the table to see him. He was sitting at the farest end beside NIall. He nodded and looked down in his plate with a mumble. I guess he said thanks.
H: what's wrong with him?
Harry wrinkled his eyebrows. I shrugged. I knew excactly what was wrong, but I guess Zayn hadn't told the others about our little ehm yeah kiss. awkward to think about it, more awkward to talk about.
H: (YN)?
YN: huh?
I looked up to see all the faces turned to me.
RB: when is your party?
YN: oh sorry, wasn't paying attention. It's Friday the 30th of January. It's a masquerade
LT: That's so cool!
Louis shrieked in excitement and I giggled
YN: I know right. I'm so excited!
H:  I just think it's funny that you're only turning 16
YN: it's not only 16, it's just 16!
I stuck my tongue out and amde the others laughed. We all helped clean up, or I didn't, but i had a reason why.. WHEELCHAIR. After that we all went to the couch area. Harry, Louis and Liam sat all cuddled down on the couch. Zayn had placed himself in front of the couch, sitting on the floor. Niall and Holly were sharing a big chair, let's see where that's going... Hayden and my brother shared another chair. Chaz and Ryan had a chair each. I was sitting in my wheelchair and Justin found a chair and sat down beside me. He grabbed my hand and intwined our fingers. I felt myself blush a little. Don't ask me why, but having Justin touching my skin makes me burn. I can't help it but blush.
LT: LOOK she's blushing
Louis pointed a finger towards me and I blushed harder. I made a grossed out face towards him and everyone laughed. Justin leaned over to my ear. HIs lips brushed my ear lightly as he whispered
JB(whispering): you're so cute when you blush
His words sent shivers down my spin. I looked at the ground and he planted a sweet kiss on my cheek, which caused loud hauls from all boys, except Andy and Zayn..
H: let's play a game
HS: which one?
H: hmm..
Harry and Holly looked at each other, like they could read each other's minds or something
YN: could you like tell us what you're thinking?
HS: I have never?
Holly slung it out as a possibility. Everyone were silent for a moment
CS: sounds good to me
LP: I'm on
NH: let's do it
HP: not to sound stupid, but what's the rules?
LT: Normally everyone has a shot of something, for example I say I have never smoked, if you then have smoked you have to take your shot.
HP: oh..
RB: could we do it without alcohol, since you guys are throwing a party tomorrow?
H: that's probably a good idea
JB: let's say you hold your hand up and if you have done whatever it is, you take your hand down?
YN: great
I sent Justin a sweet smile, which he returned. It warmed me inside.
H: I'll start, everyone get your hands up
We all raised one hair in the air
H: I have never been in love with a family member
All hands stayed up, only Hayden's went down
HS: WTF Hayden?
YN: what havenøt you told us?
Hayden giggled a bit insecure.
HP: I once crushed on my cousin Toby
HS: He is hot
YN. yeah
Both Holly and I shrugged. The boys all looked kind of weird at us, we just sent them back a weird stare.
HP: alright my turn.. I have never.. dated someone I didn't even like
Harry's, Louis', Zayn's, Chaz' and Ryan's hands went down.
LT: I'll do the next.. I have never told a girl that I loved her, without meaning it.. or a boy for you girls'
He motioned his hands towards Holly, Hayden and I. I thought about it for a while, the only boy I told I loved him was Justin and I loved him for sure. I kept my hand up, but Justin's went down. Ryan's, Holly's and Harry's went down as well. I tilted my head towards Justin, was it me? He whispered the word later and I shook it off. I just didn't hope it was me.
HS: Alright my turn, I have never kissed anyone on the first date
All hands went down, including my own, Holly was the only one with her hand up.
HS: wow I'm pretty special
We all laughed a bit. The game continued with serious questions, and some more unserious questions.
CS: I have never experinced love at first sight
I thought for a bit. Honestly you couldn't call when I looked at Justin love at first sight, since I at first just saw him as my biggest idol. I kept my hand up. Zayn's, Liam's and Justin's hands went down. Justin leaned over to me. He spoke very quiet, I think I was the only who could hear it. The closest person was Zayn and he was looking in the other direction
JB: When I first saw you, I knew i had to make you mine,. I know I was dating Selena, but she was the girl I told that I loved without meaning it. I thought that I loved her, but after seeing you I finally figured out was love was.
I looked deep in to Justin's eyes and was drown in a deep brown river of love. His smile was warm and I connected ourn lips without caring that people saw it. His lips were soft on mine and I let him take the lead. Shivers went through my body was his lips brushed mine one final time before pulling away. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it with mine. I looked up to see that, luckily, people weren't looking at us. And also I saw that one person had went away.. Zayn...I wrinkled my eyebrows
JB: what's wrong babe?
YN: where did Zayn go
Justin shrugged.
YN: I'll roll out and find him
I made a superman pose and Justin laughed. I rolled out on the hallway. I looked in all the rooms, but didn't find the person i was looking for. I came down to the ends. A door to the balcony was open. I pushed it open with my good foot. The wind outside blew my face and I shivered, it was cold out here. I rolled out and my breath was taking away from the beautiful view. It was like this: http://i.slimg.com/photos/city/UK-London-BlurryNight.jpg
I rolled closer to the fense, resting my hands on it
?: beautiful right?
A sweet british accent swept around me. I looked over my shoulder. Zayn steppped out form the shadows of the house.
YN: very beautiful
I focused back on the view. Zayn stepped up beside me. I could feel the warmth streaming from his body, so close to mine. My heart started pounding in my chest, why was I reacting like this?
ZM: what brought you out here?
YN: I was looking for you
ZM: why?
Zayn looked down at me. His face was surprised
YN: because you just left like that
ZM: oh.. sorry about that
YN: it doesn't matter, but could you give me an explenation?
Zayn looked in my eyes. HIs eyes were almost black in the spare light. He sighted and turned his face towards the city.
ZM: I don't think it's a good idea
His hands were resting casually on the fence. I moved both my hands and laid the over his. He looked down at me with a small smile playing on the corner of his lips
YN: You can trust me Zayn
I looked in to his eyes. He breathe din
ZM: I heard what Justin said to you after the thing with love at first sight. I know this sounds strange, but these words could have been mine. You know the first time I saw you, that club on New Years eve, I wanted you so bad. At that point I didn't knew you was dating Justin. I found out pretty fast, and my heart broke. I didn't even know you, but it was like it said click in my heart, I knew I had to make you mine no matter what. I knew I couldn't take Justin's girlfriend, he's a friend. But i kissed you, I know it was wrong, but honestly I don't regret it. It's the best kiss I've ever had, I've never ever felt the sparks as I did when i kissed you.. I'm afraid to say this, since you have a boyfriend, but I'm in love with you (YN)...




DA DA DAAAAA! What's gonna happen? comment for more!!!

11 comments:

  1. SHIT BEST DRAMA CHAPTER EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More Please xxx
    I Love it xxx
    Its AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG IM GONNA DIE WAITING FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!! hurry if you wanna save my life!! hahahaha xD lovvvve it!! your stories are sooo addicting i cant wait for the next one <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG MORE MORE MORE!! That's soooo cool! Hope that (yn) won't fall for zayn though... But i bet she won't lol btw the new design makes it so much harder to read the chapter... Js'. :) loveee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg im so pissed hope I dont fall for him though but I luved this chapter!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH CRAP THATS WOULD BE SO DIFFICULT TO RESPOND TO SOO PROUD OF THESE CHAPTERS U KEEP MAKING THEM EVEN MORE AMAZING AS TIME GOES BY <3 let's hope that I don't fall for him I love my bieber

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG :o i don't wanna brake up with justinn<33 i lovee himm :3.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazayn!!!! More please :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this so much could u check out my blog thx <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I AGREE WITH THE GIRLS I HOPE NO ONE EVER GETS IN THE WAY OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP ZAYN SHOUDL FIND ANOTHER GIRL !! IT WOULD BE SO SAD IF HE GOT IN THE WAY OF THE RELATIONSHIP </3 I rlly hope she s smart about choosing her feelings BUT LET ME SAY UR THE MOST AMAZING WRITER IN THE WORLD EVERYTHING U WRITE IS SO INTRESTING U WRITE VERY GOOD U SHOULD BE A WRITER PEOPLE WOULD LOVE U U MAKE MY WHOLE DAY WHENEVER I READ THESE

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOLY SHIZ !!! I didn't see this commin... or did I :-*

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.