6 May 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 63 hospital


hello :)
sorry the last chapters have been kind of boring, I promise it'll be more interresting soon!x
enjoy :)

Chapter 63: hospital
JB: Omg (YN) are you okay?
Justin pushed the pap to the floor. He grumbled a sorry before getting up and running away quickly, I didn't think he did it on purpose. Omg my foot was burning. Justin reached out his hand to pull me up. I tried to get up, but my foot wouldn't react to my command.
YN: I can't stand on it
JB(mumbling): fuck...
Justin sat down beside me. He laid my arms around his neck and pulled me up. I could only stand on my one leg. Holly and Hayden rushed up to me.
HS: omg babe are you ok?
YN: my foot hurts so bad
I could feel the tears coming to my eyes now. Oh lord it hurt.
YB: we need to see a doctor
JB(YELLING): EVERYONE GET OUT OF THE WAY! MY GIRL IS HURT AND I NEED TO GET THROUGH
It actually worked. Everyone took a step back. I tried to walk, but it didn't work. Before I could do anything Justin had picked me up bridal style
YN: put me down!
JB: you can't walk
YN: but..
JB: no buts!
Justin started walking out the airport. White Kenny was in front of us. My brother was right beside me, now also dragging my bag. The girls were right behind us. We made our way out to the car. Outside the car Ryan and Chaz were standing with a group of girls.
CS: Omg (YN) what happened?
Chaz pushed his way through the girls.
YN: Hey Chaz
Justin put me carefully down on the ground. I stood on my one leg. Chaz closed his arms around me in a close hug. He was so tall, my feet weren't even touching the ground.
YN: Missed you too Chaz
He let go of me with a grin
CS: still the same funny girl
I laughed, but unfortunately I placed my foot down and whined in pain.

JB: You should not do that silly girl
Justin stepped up beside my side. He laid his arms around my waist and held me up.
CS; What happened?
JB: some stupid ass paparazzi pushed her to the ground
CS: Wow I'm so sorry to hear (YN)
YN: oh it's alright, it's not that bad
I tried with a smile, but I couldn't really do it, since my foot hurt too much.
CS: oh who do we have here?
Chaz looked over my head. Behind me Holly and Hayden walked up to greet Chaz. Hayden held her hand out, but as flirty as Chaz was he grabbed it and pulled her into his body. I had to hide my laugh when I saw my brother glaring at him. Hayden pulled away, she looked surprised, but I spotted a little blush in her cheeks, that's the power of Chaz Somers.
CS: I'm Chaz and you are?
Before Hayden could say anything, my brother walked up and laid his arms around her shoulder
YB: that's Hayden, MY girlfriend
Chaz just sent him a smile
CS: well nice to meet you Hayden, and you must be Andy? (YN)'s brother?
Chaz held his hand out, but Andy didn't take it. Chaz let it fell, without the smirk leaving his face
CS: if that's how it is
He shrugged before turning his attention towards Holly. They greeted each other with a hug, and I could just see and hear how they flirted. EW! and I feel bad for Ryan, kinda.. Thinking of Ryan, where was he? I turned my head back to the group of girls. They were about six. Ryan was in the middle of taking pictures with them, Beliebers for sure. I could see Justin was getting impatient, he wanted to go.
YN: Justin is your fans..
JB: they're busy with Ryan..
YN: when they see you, they'll forget about him!
JB: I know
Justin looked at me with a grin and I shook my head, he was unbelivable.
JB: hey girls, you think you could leave Butsy now? I need to get my girl to the hospital
All the girls turned around and their jaw dropped
Girl1: omg
Girl2: You
girl3: are
girl4: Justin
Girl5: Bieber
Girl6: will you marry me?
Their sweet british accents flew out.
YN: I love your accents!
The girls looked at me, luckily they smiled
Girl1: you're (YN)
Girl5: you're so beautiful
Girl3: you're amazing
YN: oh you girls are amazing, wish i looked like all of you
Girl2: can we have a picture with you?
YN: with me?
Girl1: and Justin?
JB: of course you can
Justin let go of me to give all the girls a hug. They all hugged me as well. Ryan had gone to talk with the others.
Girl4: what happened with your foot?
YN: some paparazzi pushed me to the ground
JB: we need to get her to the airport
Girl2: I'm so sorry to hear, I apoligize for all the british papz
YN: You're too sweet
I laughed. We got my brother to take a picture with us and the girls. After that they went away.
YN: Butsy come here!
I opened my arms towards Ryan. He picked me up and spun me around in a hug with a grin.
RB: good to see you tomato face
We all laughed
JB: now we seriously need to go to the hospital
HS: we can't all be in one car
CS: no, but we can all be in a van
Chaz had his arm linked casually around her shoulder. I looked at her, and she sent me an innocent smile. I shook my head, I hoped she would be smart and not like sleep with him or something. Like that would be stupid, to sleep with two best friends. Justin picked me up and carried me to the front seat.
YN: I can sit in the back Justin
JB: no and stop complaining about getting treated god ok?
He kissed my forehead before he closed the door. My friends were rumbling themself loudly in to the back. Andy, Ryan and Justin all the way in the back. Chaz and the girls right behind me. White Kenny got in beside me and started driving off. My foot was hurting so bad by now. I closed my eyes and let all their talk become a blurry sound in the back of my mind. The pain was getting worse. We drived for about 30 minutes before we pulled up infront of the hospital. My foot was burning in pain and I could feel the tears in my eyes. I just sat with my eyes closed, untill Justin came and opened my door.
JB: come here baby
He picked me up
YN: I can walk Justin
JB: No you can't!
I sat on his back as he carried me in to the hospital's emergency. He talked with a nurse and we got directly in to a seperate room. They didn't have a lot of clients today
Nurse: I'm Ann, could you tell me what happened?
I was seated on the bed and Ann carefully pulled my shoe off. I moaned in pain as she took off my sock to look at my foot.
YN: I got tackled to the ground by a paprazzi at the airport
Ann: oh I'm sorry, I think we need to scan it, to see if it's broke
YN: Oh lord, I need to call my parents
JB: no worries babe, Andy said he would call them
YN: okay
Ann: sit here and we'll go get a scan
She rolled a wheelchair up and I sat down in it. Justin pushed me down to the room where my foot should be scanned. He was pushing me with one hand, the other one was laying calmly on my shoulder. We got down there and Ann helped me how to be when the machine scanned. It went by pretty fast and we got back to the room. Justin helped me up in the bed and I closed my eyes. DAmn it hurts! A sweet sound of laughs made me open my eyes, Chaz, Ryan, ANdy, Holly, HAyden and Justin were sitting aorund in the room talking together casually.
RB: how you doing tomato?
YN: alright, but it hurts like fuck
JB: language lady
YN: I'll tell you that when your foot is burning in pain
JB: sorry
Justin got up. He went over to me and sat down on the edge of the bed. He planted a soft kiss on my lips and I smiled. Just then Ann came in with the result of my scan....



How is your foot? comment to find out :)




8 comments:

  1. omgsh!i srsly can't wait for next one!!!!:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOOO GOOD :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My foots fine hahaha anyway awesome story :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG IM SOO EXCITED TO SEE WHAT S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT ? Will my foot be broken ? IM
    CURIOUS !!! I KNOW I SAY THIS ALL THE TIME BUT UR AMAZING IM SO PROUD OF THE LAST COUPLE OF CHAPTERS THEY HAVE WOWED ME FROM THE PLOT TO THE SETTING UR JUST GREAT !!! I just WANT TO THANK YOU SO MUCH U MAKE MY EVERYDAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. please don't make it something serius

    ReplyDelete
  6. more more more more more more more more :P <3
    i loooove it (;
    really curious whats gonna happen next :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. More More More More More More More.
    I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope its broken .... wait 4 it.... I do because if it is then they won't think. I.m a faker, see it all makes sence in the end :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.