29 May 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 74 no gypsum


hey guys :)
thank you for the great feedback x
I have a question, should I continue this story? or should I end it and start a new one?
It's all your choice. This one with an ending of course and then a new one? or this one to continue?
Tell me what you think please :)




Chapter 74: no gypsum
Doctor: now try stand up!
I got up from the bed and carefully I laid my weigh on my foot. It didn't hurt. I took a step forward, and one more, and one more and..
YN: i Can walk
I sent my mom a huge grin and she gave me a smile.
YM: that's great honey
I walked around in the room while my mom talked a bit with the doctor.
YM: you're ready to go (YN)?
YN: yes! Thank you so much
I shook the doctor's hand and he smiled at me.
My mom and I walked out of the hospital.
YN: it's so amazing to walk without crutches
I was one big smile when we got to the car. We sat in and all the way back home i was singing along to all the songs on the radio. We got home and I walked to my room. I laid down on my bed and dialed Justin's number on my phone.
on the phone:
JB: it's Justin
YN: hey it's me
JB: hi babe
-Justin didn't sound too excited to hear from me, but nothing could bring me down right now
YN: I got the gypsum off!
JB: that's so great, but can I call you back? I'm kinda busy right now!
YN: uhm okay
-I could feel a little sadness coming to me, why wasn't he happy for me
JB: great, bye
-Before I could answer he had hung up. What was that? Since last Sunday I had only spoken to him twice. One time monday and one time yesterday. Both the calls had been very short. I knew he was busy, but it was still kind of pissing me off. I decided to call Liam instead, he always had time to talk.
On the phone.
LP: hi, Liam speaking
YN: hi Liam, it's (YN)
LP: hey sweetheart, long time no talk
YN: I know it's been way too long
LP: yeah, I miss you
YN: I miss you too
- speaking to Liam brought a smile back to my face instantly, we had grown to be such good friends, it was amazing.
LP: how's your foot?
YN: I just got the gypsum off
-I couldn't keep my excitement back and Liam chuckled.
LP: that's soo great to hear!
YN: I'm so happy!
LP: now you can walk
YN: and dance
LP: and run
YN: and dance
LP: and jump
YN: and dance
LP: and dance!
YN: YES!
-We both laughed.
LP: so how's evertyhing going? how was your birthday? happy birthday btw
YN: thank you
-I giggled
YN: well I had a great day. Had brunch with the family and the girls. My grandparents stopped by in the afternoon and then Justin surprised me at the evening with a dinner, and an outfit, a car and a ring
-I looked down at my finger. The silver ring was twinkling in the light. I moved it around with my thumb, suddenly it all seemed so stupid. To make all these promises.
JB: that sounds so good.
YN: yeah..
- My word dragged out and Liam cleared his throat
LP: what's wrong honey?
-I sighted. What was wrong? well basically..
YN: Justin said so many sweet things. He made me promise that I'll stay his 'til the day we're old enough to get married, but right now it all just seems like bullshit. I've tried calling him several times this week, but he doesn't have time to talk. He just sounds annoyed when I call. I'm only 16, I'm too young to be so serious about my realitionship. I love Justin, don't get me wrong, but maybe it's just all too much?
-Liam was quiet for a while, he was taking my words in.
LP: You know what? If you love Justin, then you should be with him. I know it seems stupid to plan your whole furture with him, but if you're in a realitionship and you can't imagine yourself being with the person for ever, then why even be with them? Keep your pad clean, call Justin and talk and listen to him. Maybe some work is just making him really stressed right now? I know justin well enough to tell that he's head over heels deeply in love with you. He really loves you (YN), don't doubt that
YN: I know, thank you Liam.
LP: you're welcome, now tell me, ready for the party tomorrow?
-I stayed on the phone with Liam for almost an hour. The boys and him would arrive tomorrow, but only like 2 hours before the party, so I wouldn't be able to hang out with them before. I used the rest of the afternoon for my homework. After dinner I recieved a text from Justin.
JB: hey babe x sorry for the short calls lately,  just rlly busy, hope U can forgive me? x
YN: can I call?x
JB: sure :) x
I dialed in his number and it only rang once before he picked it up
*on the phone
JB: hi princess
YN: hey Justin
-His voice made me forget all my doubts immediately.
JB: I'm so so so so so sorry for blowing you off this week, my album is taking all my time
YN: I know Justin, I shouldn't have taken it so personal, I'm sorry
JB: don't be, I'm the prick here. What kind of a boyfriend hangs up on his girlfriend when she finally got her gypsum off?
-I laughed and Justin joined in. We talked until I had to go to bed. Tomorrow was the big day. I had school 'til 2.30. Justin would pick me and the girls up and drive us to the beauty salon. I was so excited to see my man again. I missed him ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------- Next day
The bell finally rang after the last class
Mr Dunham: well have a nice weekend guys, I'll wait anxiously to recieve all your reports on monday
A huge sight went through the class before the noise of people packing their stuff took over. A lot of my friends were yelling my name like: See you tonight (YN)! Can't wait for tonight (YN)! (YN)'s party tonight is gonna slay. and such stuff.
HS: You're ready?
Holly raised from her seat beside me, we had all history classes together.
YN: Yup
I quickly raised from my seat and grabbed my bag. We were, as usual, the last ones to leave the classroom. It was so amazing to walk again. Holly and I walked side by side out on the crowded hallway. All around on us people were whisperinf about something on the parkinglot. People were eyeing me weirdly and I stepped closer to Holly. I grabbed her arm
YN: what do you think they're all whispering about?
HS: let's find out
Holly had a strong grab around my arm as she pushed our way through everyone. SUddenly a wellknown voice stopped us
HP: GIRLS GIRLS WAIT
We stopped and Hayden came running up beside us.
HP: Why are everyone so whispering and stuff?
YN: that's what we're trying to find out.
I swung my bag over my shoulder and grabbed Hayden's arm. We went outside on the parking lot. Everywhere people were standing around in small groups whispering and looking at something. We went down the stairs and my eyes searched over the parking lot. My eyes stopped in the middle and my jaw dropped. This sight met me: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2uu8uxJdE1qfmzazo1_500.jpg (just looking at your direction instead)
YN: Oh my god..
I whispered it out.
HP: damn
HS: he's so hot!
YN: come on
I started walking towards him and around us everyone stopped talking. Justin's face was lighting up in to a smile. He got up and I felt all eyes on us as I kept getting closer to him...




so what you want? this one to continue in forever?;) or this one with an ending and then a new one?




18 comments:

  1. I think you should continue this one AND start a new one :-) !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dooooont stop this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea continue and start a new one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continue this one -Plz....
    Post a lot of parts at onse :D
    and make them LONGER like REALLY LONG

    ReplyDelete
  5. continue this one :) i love it .. dont ever stop writing it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with everyone! Continue and a new one would be cool ;)
    And i loved the ending of this chapter ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Continue this one I am so into this and I always sit checking my phone waiting for the new story

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONTINUE FOREVER, please? :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please continue! I really really loved it. I mean like this is my life. I spend the whole day waiting for you to publish a new chapter. Sounds desperate. LOL xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Continue(:
    I always check to see if you post.
    this story is just amazing<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. It would be very nice of u could continue because we've gotten in to the story but if u ever run out of ideas possibly go to another story because all in all it's just matters if ur talking about Justin and us having a relationship <3 ur amazing I'm proud of each and every story I just rlly want I thank you because I read these chapters every single night over and over again until there is a new one uploaded because there just so good and they give me a pleasant vibe and make me happy ill be happy with which ever u chose either a new one or the old becaus IK u a cant manage both under ur free time

    ReplyDelete
  12. do 2~ Continue and do another one :) Ur really good at writing! I saved all the chapters of this story in my mp5 n read it over n over! Even though I've read it a lot of times whenever i read it it's like my 1st time. Just as interesting as it was when i 1st read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. coutinue and don't stop it NEVER

    ReplyDelete
  14. NEVER STOP PLEASE...this is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. continue and start a new one :)i love this story and it's amazing Im reading it from the day you startet the first chapter and its getting better and better can you plz tell me your twitter username I want to follow you :) Love you <3

    p.s If Justin would read this story maybe he would date a fan haha ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.