8 May 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 64 broken!?

hey you amazing people :)
Seriously your comments make my day! that comment from bieber1886, almost made me cry!!:')
You guys rock, but I need 10 comments this time! YOU GO GIRLS!!!

chapter 64: broken!?
YN: so how is my foot?
I pushed myself up in a sitting position. Justin raised from the bed and sat on one of the chairs beside Hayden. Ann went over to the wall. She placed the pictures of my foot on the wall with some sticky stuff.
Ann: well as you can see here..
She pointed at the bones in my foot. You could see a long black line over the ancle
Ann: yeah it's broke
YN: broke!?
My voice hit the high pitch as I spoke the words.
Ann: it's only a fracture. 2 weeks in gypsum and it'll be okay
YN: Gypsum?
My voice broke and I hid my face in my hands. I could feel the tears coming. It couldn't be broke. I only had three days in London, like I can't get out and see stuff if my foot is broken. The others started to mumble as I sat trying to take the new message in. I heard some well known steps beside my bed. I could feel Justin sitting down beside me.
JB: you're okay honey?
He rubbed my back gently. I removed my hands from my face and looked up at him. He sat on the edge right next to me. I leaned in and hid my face in his neck
YN: no..
I mumbled. He laid his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closser.I sniffled and closed my eyes to keep rthe tears in.
JB: don't cry baby
He connected his arms around me and started moving from side to side, rocking me back and forth he kissed the top of my head.
Ann: I'll leave you alone for some minutes, then I'll come back with the gypsum
YB: thank you
My brother answered and I could hear her leave the room. Justin and I sat in the same position rocking back and forth for a little while longer. I pulled away and he looked down at me with a smile.
JB: it's gonna be fine princess, it's just gypsum
YN. that's not the thing The thing is we're only in London 'til sunday and I want to go out and see the city. I can't do that with a broken foot.
JB: we'll push you around in a wheel chair
YN: that's not the same Justin
I sighted and Justin pulled me in to a hug. He kissed my forehead before relasing the tight embrace.
JB: look at the positive side, you can get it off the day of your party.
I giggled at Justin's optimistic smile.
YN: thanks Justin
I leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his lips. He smiled at me as I pulled away again.
JB: I'll have to go and call Scooter, girls you make sure my princess feels alright while she get her gypsum on right?
HS: sure
Holly got up and went to my side. Justin leaned over and kissed my lips one final time before he went out the door. Holly sat on the exact same spot as he had been.
HS: you're alright hun?
I shrugged. I felt kinda down right now. But it was gonna be alright, I hoped at least
CS: It's gonna be fine (YN), at least you didn't lose your foot
I laughed at his stupid comment, I loved these people who surrounded me.
YN: You guys are sweet, thanks. But now I can't dance for two weeks, maybe more..
I sent the girls a sad face.
HP: ah you're the best dancer on the team, it doesn't matter, you'll still be the best (YN)
YN: thank you Hayden
I blew her a kiss and she pretended to catch it and press it on her lips, I giggled slightly. Just then Ann came walking back in. Holly gave my shoulder a last squeeze and got up. She sat herself down between Ryan and Chaz. Her hands fell on Ryan and i could see how he blushed. I had to cover my mouth with a hand, so he didn't see how I smiled. Ann went over with some different things and placed it on a table. She went over to me and laid a hand on my shoulder.
Ann: you're okay?
YN: yeah, It sucks but i guess it's okay
I shrugged and she sent me a friendly smile. Ann was actually a sweet lady, it wasn't her fault.
YN: so what are you gonna do now?
Ann: well we'll put it in gypsum and then you can borrow a wheelchair while you're in London so you can get aorund.
YN: that's great
Ann got up. The next things went by pretty fast. Ann did some different stuff to my foot and then put it in gypsum. It actually helped, it made my foot hurt less. After 10 minutes it was all over and done,.
YN: can I get it off friday in 2 weeks
Ann: yeah it should be fine then
YN: thank you so much
I reached out my hand and shook Ann's.
Ann: I'll be right back with a wheelchair
YN: thank you
She went out the door. Ryan walked up to the bed.
RB: let me help you
He reached his hands out and grabbed me around the waist. He pulled me up and I stood up beside the bed, without putting my hurt foot down.
RB: that's fine, now you just stand here and Ann will be right back
YN: thanks Butsy
I sent him a grin which he returned. I leaned in to him and whispered in his ear
YN: I see you crushing a bit on Holly
I pulled away to see his cheeks turn bright pink. I chuckled under my breath, the boy had catched the crush on Holly. Too adorable. Ann came walking back in with a wheelchair. i sat down,
YN: this thing is comfy!
I nodded to myself and the others laughed. We said goodbye to Ann and my brother pushed me out of the hospital. We went out to the parkinglot and found the van. Justin and white Kenny were sitting in the front seat, Justin was on his phone. When he saw us, he ended the call quickly. He jumped out of the car and went over to me. He bended down and laid his hands on my tights, I felt shivers go through my body.
JB: have I even told you how beautiful you look today?
He smiled at me and i felt my cheeks go red. Justin chuckled and leaned in and closed the gap between our lips. His lips were soft and gentle on mine. The kiss was sweet and gentle and my head spun around in excitement. We broke apart and both the girls 'awwed'. I felt my cheeks go bright pink and I looked at the ground. Justin got up chuckling lightly.
JB: now let's go in and see London
YN: LONDON BABY
I yelled it out and the others laughed. Justin picked me up and planted me on the front seat. He kissed my cheek before closing the door. As my friends tried to get themself in the backseat, I grabbed my phone from my pocket. I found Liam's number and called him up. It rang a few times before his british accent flew in my ears:
On the phone:
LP: hello
YN: hi Liam, (YN) here
LP: hey love, are you landed safely?
YN: ehm yeah, I guess
LP: what do you mean with guess?
YN: well I kinda broke my foot in the aiport..
LP: what? why? how?
YN(giggling) woow wow wow there Payne, I can't keep up with the questions.
-I heard someone mumble in the background and Liam answering with 'she broke her foot' Something was said again
LP: wait a sec
-There was a scramble and suddenly Harry's voice greeted me with the lovely words..
H: what the hell happened to you?
YN: hello Harry
H: hi (YN), answer my question please
-I giggled, he sounded very serious
YN: I got knocked down by a pap
H: oh no.
YN: oh yes
-A scramble came on again, and I giggled to myself. These lads were mad
LP: you got knocked down by a pap?
-Liam shrieked in the phone
YN: yes I did
LP: How are you feeling?
-All of a sudden his caring person was back in buisness
YN: I'm alright. I have my foot in gypsum and I'm using a wheelchair, but only for 2 weeks
LP: wow I'm so sorry, that's not a good impression of England
YN: I love England. Everyone is so nice here
-Liam chuckled.
LP: so what are you doing now?
YN: we're going sight-seeing in the city.
LP: that's cool. Come to my place at 7, Zayn will cook us all spaghetti
YN: you know you're like 5 people and we're 7
LP: Zayn likes cooking
YN: alright then, text me the adress and we'll be there at 7.
LP: I will, see you love
YN: bye
-I hung up the phone.
YN: have you talked with mom and dad?
I asked my brother who was sitting all the back in the van.
YB: yes, you should probably call them
I nodded and dialed our home number. The phone rang before my dad's monotone voice spoke
on the phone:
YD: At the (your last name)'s house
YN: hi dad
YD: OMG (YN)! Are you okay?!
YN: chill dad I'm fine
YD(yelling): YOU BROKE YOUR FOOT! YOU'RE COMING HOME RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY.
YN: seriously dad, I'm fine there's nothing to worry about
YD:(still yelling) THERE'S TONS TO WORRY ABOUT. MY 15 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER BROKE HER FOOT IN LONDON BECAUSE SHE GOT KNOCKED DOWN BY SOME CRAZY PAPARAZZY BECAUSE SHE'S DATING SOME INTERNATIONAL POPSTAR. I KNEW YOU WERE'NT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH. I SHOULD NEVER HAVE TRUSTED YOU OR JUSTIN OR YOUR BROTHER FOR THAT SAKE
YN: stop it dad! Don't blame Andy or Justin! That pap knocked me down, if it's anybody's fault, it's his! And I'm fine, really I am. My foot doesn't even hurt anymore
YD:(angry) you're coming home now!
YN: no dad
-I was starting to get really pissed off
YD: YES YOU ARE!
YN: no! I'm not coming home before sunday, see you then, bye
-Before he could answer I hung up the phone. I placed my phone in my pocket before leaning back in the seat with a sight. Justin's arms snook around me from behind, he was sitting in the seat just behind mine. His strong arm closed around my chest and his chin rested on the seat
JB: he's mad huh!?
I nodded. I had never ever spoken to me dad like that. I was not coming home, I was in London for crying out loud
YN: never mind. I don't care, I'm staying
I opened my eyes and turned my head to face Justin. He pecked my nose and I giggled. We drove the rest of the way to the central London talking randomly about what we saw. The day in London passed by fast. We saw Buckinhampalace, BigBen, London Eye and thousands of´other things. The atmosphere was amazing. We were followed by some fans sometimes, but it seemed like they didn't really knew we were there. At 6 we arrived at our hotel. We were all standing on the second floor, Justin with all the keys.
JB: room 202 is Holly's, 204 is Chaz and Ryan, 206 is Andy and Hayden, 208 is Kenny and Moshe(white Kenny) and 210 is us
He motioned his hand towards me with a cheeky grin.
YN: you're alrgiht with being alone Holly?
She looked at me like I was nuts
HS: uhm duh, YES!
She grabbed the key from Justin and practically ran to her room, we all laughed
YN: see you at 6.45 k?
YB: got it sis
My brother pulled Hayden away by her hand with a not caring wave. They were cute. Justin started pushing my wheelchair to our room. He opened the door and I rolled myself in. The room was a big square. On the opposite wall a huge king size bed were. On the right wall there was a door leading to what I guess was a bathroom. The other wall was covered by a big curtain. I went over there and tried pulling them away. Justin stepped up and helped me. The view was breathtaking. London's lights were streaming in. Justin bended down beside me, grabbing my hand.
JB: I talked with Scooter, he's sueing the pap
YN: really?
JB: yeah
YN. wow
I looked at the lights outside. Sueing a pap cause he knocked me down..
YN: that's love bitch
I swung it ot with a RUBBISH british accent and made Justin laugh. He helped me up from the wheelchair. I connected my arms around his neck and he pulled me close to his body. His arms wrapped around my waist, pressing our bodies close. I could feel my heart pound in my chest as Justin connected our lips. His lips were hunring for more and I let myself get lose. My body was tensed as Justin's hands trailed down my back, picking up my legs and wrapping them around him. He walked to the bed, and I could slightly imagine where this was going....





uhuuu comment for more ;) I need 10 comments!!!

11 comments:

  1. More Please xxxxxx
    I love it XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY i love this story i bet someone will walk in on them or something :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG IM TOOO HAPPY TODAY AND THIS WAS MY MAIN REASON I JUST LOVE RE READING ALL THESE CHAPTERS THEY BRING SO MUCH JOY TO MY SOUL !!! AMAZINGGGG I REALLY CNT WAIT TO SEE WHERE THIS GOES IM RLLY EXCITED <3 AND I JUSt WANTED TO SAY UR AMAZING UR COMMENT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER I THINK MADE MY YEAR IM SO HAPPY THAT I COULD MAKE U HAPPY , but everything we all say Is SOO true I RLLY HOPE ONE DAY U BECOME SOMEONE SO SUCCESSFUL IN UR WRITIN BECAUSE U HAVE PURE TALENT u make so many of us BELIBER s happy as Justin and I'm sure if he would ever read these he would be so proud of u <3 thank you so much again have a great day !!! My twitter is @MyaBieber86

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I love the story

    ReplyDelete
  5. MORE!!! this is love <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaahhhhh!! I love your writing so much! I really think that you are going to become a writer someday... AND I WOULD SOOOOOOO READ YOUR BOOKS ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER OR ONE DIRECTION. You really are talented because I have read a lot of fan fiction and by the 30th chapter, it is sooooooo boring that I just stop reading! But you are now close to the sixties and i am coming back for more! Haha! Keep it up girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree 100% with bieber1886 you make my day every other day when your story comes out I literally check this website during school to see if the next story came out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!! More,? (: best story ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wahey!!
    It's a great story until yet and I really can't wait for more....
    Post very fast....

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.