5 Dec 2012

Ranting..

Hi.
This post is just me ranting (I rant a lot).
I reaallllyyy need to get this off my chest so if you're not interested, then just ignore this post lol.

Okay, this has to do with Haylor. Not everyone has to ship whoever their idol is dating and I totally understand that. I know like all of you are super duper nice and most of you guys are probably directioners so I have nothing against you. This rant only applies to the mean Directioners. So, when photos of Haylor started popping up, a lot of Directioners started sending hate and death threats to Taylor and even her fans sometimes! Most didn't want them to date because they don't want Harry with some other girl but in reality, they have a very slim chance with any of them. Haylor hasn't even confirmed yet that they're dating or not. There were 2 people on Instagram who said "sucks to suck to have someone die from cancer, lol" on their hate pages for Taylor with a poorly photoshopped pic of Taylor bald. A troll trended a tweet saying that 1D deserves to have cancer. People are saying it was a Swify but it wasn't! It was a stupid troll. A lot of Directioners got their panties in a bunch and told Swifties to "grow up", called us "immature" and "ignorant". It's annoying because they were the ones who sent death threats to Taylor and THEY tell us to "grow up". Swifties would never send hate to 1D. It's also annoying because they act all innocent. Now, I know that there are good directioners out there, like you guys and other out there in the world, but the other ones need to stop.
Feel free to disagree with me, but this was my personal opinion and I really don't want to offend anybody. I just needed to get this off of my chest. I would rant to my parents, but they don't even know what a "fandom" or "fanbase" is, lol.
Rant over.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I agree :)<3 xoxo *huge fan*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i Totally agree
    I just hate it when Some Celebrity dates another one and then there is like so much drama.
    This is what happened when Justin and Selena Were dating and how when Harry and Taylor.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.