18 Dec 2012

Miles apart; chapter 7

Hello :)
I'm glad you guys appreciated the last chapters :)
I hope they fit together now, since I had to rewrite the last one, let's see..
Enjoy xx



MILES APART

Chapter 7

"Before I agree or deny, tell me one thing: why was he holding hands with Selena? And why should I take him back when he has been treating me like shit lately?"
Scooter looked surprised by my words, but he collected himself and answered lightly.
"He was holding Selena's hand to protect her. Believe it or not but he did. Secondly, I know he's feeling bad about what he did and how he treated you. (YN) he really loves you and you guys are perfect together. He's just a human and we all make mistakes"
"I see"
Scratching my cheek I answered. I knew what was right to do, I needed to get Justin back in my life.
"I'll do it"
"Really?"
Scooter's face lit up. I nodded
"Yeah. Just tell me where and when and I'll talk to him."
"What about you come to his show tomorrow night and surprise him?"
"I can do that"
"Great (YN), you're the best."
Scooter's grin was wider than ever. We talked a bit more about how it was all going to happen before he said his goodbye and left me behind. Now I just hoped that Justin and I would figure it all out and then i had to talk to Niall. Getting up from the table I smiled politely at the waitress before leaving our table behind, tomorrow was going to be an exciting day.

In the bathroom I finished myself for bed. Laying down in my bed I decided to send Niall a quick text:
(YN): Hi Niall. Sorry i left you yesterday and that I haven't been answering you all day. Can e meet up tomorrow and talk it all out? I still want you in my life!
Satisfied I smiled at the words before locking my phone and putting it away. Now tomorrow was going to be a big day, I just hoped it would all go as planned.

Slipping my phone in to my back pocket I entered the small coffee shop. Looking around I found the familiar mop of messy blonde hair in the corner of the cafe. It was exactly 1pm and I had made a deal to meet up with Niall.
"Hey there"
I smiled as I met his eyes. He tried with a small smile and got up to hug me. My heart broke in to a million pieces whenhis arms locked around me and I could feel how much pain this meeting was causing him.
"So first of all, I'm sorry I ran off yesterday night"
At first I set off with an apologize. Niall nodded from the other side of the table accepting my words.
"It's alright love. I know I should have kept my mouth shut. You were just so sad because of all that with Justin and I thought that you might feel something between us like I do"
"Honestly Niall I feel the love between us. But I'm meeting up with Justin to figure out things. I'm so sorry but my heart belongs to him. I wish I could return your feelings. You're so amazing and our friendship is so precious to me. I don't want to lose it"
"Me neither. I had just set my hopes up but it's okay. I want to be friends but I think I need some time apart first"
I had to hold back the tears forming in my eyes. A lump had formed in my throat and I just nodded. I had a bad feeling that my friendship with Niall was going to end here, and that was not what i wanted at all.
"Come here"
Niall walked over to me and pulled me up from my chair. He hugged me close nuzzling his face down in my hair. I grabbed the collar of his shirt hugging it him closely to my body.
"Please don't leave me behind Niall. You're the best friend I've ever had"
"I won't (YN)- The boys and I are going on tour so we're gonna be miles apart and that's a good thing. Then my feelings for you can fade and when I come back we can be like the best friends as we are"
Pulling a bit away I looked up at Niall sending him my best smile with a few tears strolling down my cheeks.
"Don't cry boo. Nothing bad is going on"
I giggled and a genuine smile formed on his sweet lips.
"You're the best Nialler"
I kissed his cheek and he blushed lightly. Maybe not the best thing to do, but I had to remind him that I cared so much about him.
"Now let's get some coffee and tell me about what's going on with you and Justin"
I laughed at Niall's excitement and we both sat down. It was like nothing had happened at all. A good feeling was forming in my stomach, this day was going great so far.

I wasn't home before 5pm. I knew a car would be picking me up at 6 so I flew to the bathroom to get ready. After my shower I did my hair, make up and dressed up:
I still love you
Taking a look in the mirror I smiled, Justin had to take me back now. The time was 6.01 and just then a honk sounded outside. Grabbing my purse I rushed out the door. When I sat in the driver set off and I smiled contently. I was getting my man back tonight and I had just gotten my best friend back as well. This was a great day.

The car arrived at studio where Justin's intimate concert was held. It was a concert with only about 250 listeners. A great plan for Scooter's and my plan. Getting out of the car I saw that we had parked at the back entrance. Walking up to the door I called Scooter to get him to let me in.
On the phone:
"Hi (YN), you're here yet?"
"Yup, I'm at the back entrance"
"Great. I'll get Kenny to come and get you"
"That's good, thanks"
"No worries"
End of phone conversation.
Nervously I fiddles my hands around waiting for Kenny to come and let me in. Finally he came and I was engulfed in a massive bear hug.
"(YN)! I missed you little girl"
I laughed returning his enormous hug.
"Missed you too Kenny"
"Now come inside. This is going to be soooo good, Justin has no idea. He's been sulking around all day knowing you were in the same city"
Kenny's big colgate smile made me relax and I followed him in to the building, this was rather nerve wrecking.



COMMENT FOR THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it!.. Come with the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooo!¡!¡! The last chapter can't come after this........... It's just to good of a story!¡!¡!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is only one chapter left
    Thats so sad this was one of my favorite stories
    This was such a a cute chapter and i really cant wait till the next chapter
    OMB what is gonna happen♥
    Update soon ♥
    love yea
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. kinda sad that this amazing story is ending soon.....but I LOVEDDDDDDDDDD ITTTTTTT SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH ♥
    SO EXCITED FOR THE FINAL CHAPTER C: ♥hehe ♥ continue soon, miss gorgeous Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aweeeeee ! <3 pls continueeeeeeee ! x

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.