4 Dec 2012

Begin Again Ch 3

Hellooo!!
Sorry I haven't been posting much... Next week is finals week and it's very stressful since we're reviewing a lot in my classes D:
Okay so here's chapter 3!
Enjoy :)
Ps- thanks for the comments! *cyber hug*

Begin Again Ch 3

As I slowly opened my eyes, I came face-to-face with the most gorgeous boy I have seen in my life. He looks a tad familiar, though... It's hard to tell because my head was throbbing a little. The boy looked deep into my eyes and I did the same. His amazing brown eyes were filled with worry, just like his voice.

??-Are you alright? I saw everything. It didn't look pretty...
YN-Umm...kind of...well, not really. My head and arm hurt..but thanks for asking.

I sent him a half smile and he slipped his arm around my back.

??-Here, let me help you up..

With his strength, he helped me up to my feet and that's when I heard the paparazzi taking photos.

YN- Thank you so much, um...
??- Justin. My names Justin Biwber
YN- Well, thank you, Justin. I'm (your name). Wait, Justin BIEBER? No wonder why you looked so familiar. I'm a big fan..

He laughed and he shook my hand. His laugh is a gift from the heavens!

TA- Excuse me! MOVE!

Taylor pushed herself through the crows to get to me. I honestly forgot she was here since I was so lost in Justin. He's even more beautiful in person!

TA- OHMYGOSH, (YN)!!! ARE YOU OKAY? I SAW WHAT HAPPENED!

She dramatically threw her arms around me and I stumbled back a bit.

YN- Calm down, Taylor! I'm fine. Well, actually my arm and my head aren't..but since Justin, here helped me, I feel a lot better!

I turned around and winked at Justin. He was looking down at me with a big smile that didn't leave his face. I couldn't help but smile at him either!

TA- (facing the girl who pushed me) Some people can be so rude!

The girl looked a little terrified, haha. While Taylor and Justin introduced themselves to each other, I looked around. It was so quiet you could probably hear a pen drop. Everyone was staring at us in silence and there were some people taking a video of everything that's going on! Awkward!

JB- Could you two come with me, please?

Taylor and I looked at each other with a confused expression on our faces.

YN- Uhh.. okay.

We started to follow Justin but then we stopped in his tracks. He turned to face the girl who pushed me. Her eyes grew big as Justin came close to her.

JB- It isn't nice to hurt others. (YN) could have gotten extremely hurt because of you. Real Beliebers don't hurt other Believers but I guess you just didn't get the memo.

Anger and embarrassment filled her face and eyes. I smiled to myself because I thought it was cute how Justin defends his Beliebers!

Girl- Whatever.

I gave her a look as we walked off. She didn't even say "sorry"!
Justin led us to his nice car and he quickly went over to the driver's side.

YN- Why'd you lead us to your car, Justin?

JB- Well, you're hurt. Plus, you two seem nice, unlike that girl back there. Where do you guys live?

We told him our address and we drove off.

JB- So, how old are you guys?
TA- We're 18, like you!
JB- Awesome!

Justin got to know us in a short time because the car ride was less than 20 minutes. For some reason, I didn't freak out about meeting the one and only Justin Bieber. I've been waiting for this day forever and I'm totally calm. He seems like a normal 18 year old... Plus, he's insanely cute!
We soon arrived at our house..

YN- Thank you so much, Justin. For the ride, defending me, and everything!
TA- Yeah, we can't thank you enough!

He opened my side of the door and helped me get out. What a gentleman! He also helped me walk to the front porch by having is arm around my back. I could walk perfectly, but I didn't want to get out of Justin's grasp! Taylor's phone rang so she quickly said 'bye' to Justin and went to go take her call. I turned my body to face Justin and he looked down on me with a smile. I couldn't help but so the same.

JB- Hey, would you want to hang out sometime? Just you and me?

He stuttered the last part and looked down at his feet. Was he getting shy?

YN- I'd love to, Justin.

He quickly looked up at me with a suprised expression and an even bigger smile grew on my face. Gahhh, he's so adorable!

JB- R-really? Here, let's exchange numbers.

We swapped phones and entered our numbers into then and took a photo of ourselves for caller I.d.

JB- Unfortunately, I have to get going. But I'll text you, (YN)!

I stepped forward and put my arms around his next. He slid his own arms around my back and tightened our hug. We soon broke apart.

YN- I'll see you later, Justin! Thanks again!!
JB- No problem. Goodbye!

I stood in front of the door and watched him drive away. I felt like my head was in the clouds. An amazing feeling came over me but I just can't describe it! The feeling is 100 times better than getting the presents you wanted for Christmas. That warm, fuzzy feeling you get when your crush at school talks to you or even looks at you. I barely met Justin today, but I'm head over heels for this guy!

Justin's POV

I started driving home from when I dropped off (YN) and her friend at their house. I can't get (YN) out of my mind. Her smile, her hair, her body, her eyes... I still hear her soothing voice in my ears. She's the most beautiful girl I've met... Wait, stop it, Justin! You have a girlfriend, Selena! But then again, I noonger have feelings for her. I barely know (YN) but I'm obsessed with her personality. I have to hang out with her again...soon!!

End of JB's POV

Your POV-
I slowly walked up the steps to my house. I walked into the living room and Taylor was sitting on the couch looking at her phone. With a sigh, I plopped down next to her.

TA- what's wrong?
YN- He gave me this number!
TA- Wait, just rewind and freeze! He seriously gave you his number?
YN- Yup, and he wants me to hang out with him soon!
TA- Omg you have a popstar boyfriend, (YN)!
YN- Haha, shut up! He's not my boyfriend. He's dating Selena, remember? Two people can hang out and just be friends!
TA- You should text him right now, though!
YN- Later, he's driving.
TA- okay, well, let's go sightseeing...again!

I thought about it. My head didn't even hurt anymore, I was too excited!

YN- Let's goooo!!!

~~~~~~

I flopped down on my bed with a big yawn. Taylor was already asleep. We went to see many things in LA today like the Hollywood sign, Santa Monica Pier, Malibu, and we went shopping. We also had lunch earlier and dinner at these cool resteraunts. I decided it was a good time to text Justin really quick.

While texting, he called me "cutie"... Over and over again! He was surprised when I told him that no one's ever called me anything like that. Also, we just texted about different things and he asked me to hang out with him tomorrow! Of course, I said 'yes'! He told me to meet him at a cafe in the afternoon. I can't believe this is happening to fast!
I soon changed into my pj's and brushed my teeth, etc. I got under the covers and with a smile, I found myself sleeping in peace.

End of Ch 3
How's the 'date' gonna go? ;)
Comment for more/comment if you're reading!
I always read the comments :)
Bye!!

6 comments:

  1. Omg I flipping love ur stories man!¡!¡! Can't wait for next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAH I LOVW IT <3 More please !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it... Can't wait to read how the date is going on..<3 hopefully good haha but it was super good.. Good at school ;)<3 xoxo *huge fan* *cyber hug back* ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant : good luck at school :) *huge fan*

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOREMOREMORE <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMB This was so cute
    I really liked it
    I think that Selena will see Justin and (YN) on a date.
    I cant wait for more ♥
    Plz post soon ♥
    xoxoxoxoxo♥

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.