29 Dec 2012

New Years Eve Story


New years eve story

Brown eyes followed me from across the room. Doing my best I swayed my hips to the music wanting the brown eyed boy to keep his attention to me. Vibrations from the speakers were making the floor shake. Giggling I grabbed my girl friend's hands making her dance along with me. New Years eve, the most wild night of the year. My friend and I had gone to party at our friend's friend's house, turned out it was like the biggest mansion I had been at in my life. We had been here since 9 o'clock, it was now close to 11 and we still didn't know any one in the room. Checking out the boys of tonight we had both found the ones we wanted to be kissed by at midnight. My guy was the brown eyed one, and I was not in doubt he was interested in me as well. Since I had entered the dance floor his eyes had been on my dancing hips. Every time I caught his gaze he sent me a wink and caused my cheeks to flush pink.

"I need a drink"
Appealing my friend dragged me along to the bar. The guy that held the party had hired a bartender for the night, he had a live band playing, hundreds of guests and a hell of a party. At the bar we ordered to drinks and talked the best we could over the loud music. Our drinks were placed down in front of us when suddenly a light headed guy came walking up to us.
"Good evening ladies, you're enjoying yourselves?"
"Yeah"
We answered in union earning laughs from both us and the young man in front of us. He started conversation but it was quickly clear that he was interested in my friend.
"I'll just go out to get some air"
Nodding at my words I got the total acceptance from my friend, she did not need me there at all. Walking out I felt the hot LA air sweep me in. Gazing at the sky I admired all the stars on this dark night. It couldn't be long 'til midnight now.

"Excuse me miss?"
A deep husky voice brought me out of my spinning thoughts. Turning around I was met by the guy that had caught my attention all night.
"Hello"
Greeting him with my most charming smile I earned a smile from him.
"I'm Justin"
Holding his hand out, he introduced himself.  I grabbed his hand and shook it. Feeling a burning sensation form from our touch I shot him a big smile.
"Nice to meet you Justin, I'm (YN)"
"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl"
Giggling at his lame attempt to give me a compliment I watched how his cheeks turned a light pink.
"Why are you standing out her in the cold?"
Justin shook himself while I shrugged.
"My friend got herself a guy so I was left alone anyway"
"Well I couldn't find you. I had been building up courage to talk to you all night and then you just disappeared."
His smile was very charming when he spoke these words and I knew I was blushing had by now.
"So what's your relation to tonight's host?"
Wanting to keep up the conversation I asked Justin. Now waiting for his answer I stepped a little closer fluttering my eyelashes a little at my best attempt to flirt. Justin sure got my hint and took his own step closer as the conversation set off. We talked back and forth while getting closer and closer to each other. Ending up with Justin's arm around my shoulder we were standing in silence looking over New York's night sky line.
"It's almost midnight now"
Inside the noise was set down and we could hear the countdown start from ten.
"It must be"
Agreeing with his statement I cuddled a little closer to him. Feeling his eyes look down at me I smiled to myself. Suddenly a loud scream of joy interrupted the silence. The sky exploded in light and fireworks.
"Happy new year"
"Happy new year"
While responding I turned around in his arm, I was going to get a new year's kiss. Without warning I pressed my lips to his. Luckily he returned with moving along with my lips. A warmth spread through me while our hands found each others.Pulling away his brown eyes shone in to mine.
"This year is going to be great"
Stating my opinion I gained a grin from Justin. Bending down he pressed his lips to mine again. This was a promise for an amazing upcoming year.

THE END



5 comments:

  1. Aww " se...cute" lolz!¡!¡!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!!! LOOOOVE this!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it amaze

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love your writing ♥ ♥ keep up the amazing talent/work girlie Xxx
    and happy new years eve <3 wish you all the best ♥

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.