6 Dec 2012

Miles Apart; chapter 2

Hey guys :))
Just so you know, when you comment I read it! No matter if you comment on a post I posted a year ago, I read it all.
I'm so glad you guys like it, I guess it's okay, I just thought differently when I got the idea. And to you huge fan, I didn't understand what you meant in your comment, I'm sorry..:(
You're ALWAYS welcome to tell me what you think, also if it's negative. It just has to be constructive, if you just say 'I don't like it' I can't rally improve, tell me what it is that you don't like :)
now enjoy this next chapter:

MILES APART

Chapter 2

So here I am, in London, all by myself. I've been here for 4 days now and Justin and I haven't talked at all. It is all so overwhelming. The job is fantastic but it's hard to focus when Justin and I aren't talking. I want to call him, but honestly I think he's the one being selfish. It would be nice if grew some balls and called me. Maybe I'm being stubborn but I made it clear that I want to be with him but also want to follow my dreams. He's the one who's impossible to decode. I hope he'll call soon so we can talk. I don't know if we're even together anymore.. Everything is so hectic..

I sat down on the plastic seat with the thoughts jumbling around in my head. The train sat off from the platform and I sunk back in the hard seat. Outside it was completely dark from the underground of London. It was not very crowded at this time in the metro, I had a very late work day today. I was actually the only person in the whole wagon. With a yank through the whole train it came to a stop at the platform. There was still ten stops til I'm had to get off. The doors glided open and a young lad stepped in, yes I've already picked up on the British slang. A hood was pulled over his head only leaving a few strand of blonde hair sticking out. He had his face to the ground and I stopped watching him when he sat down some seats down to my left. Turning my attention back to my phone I searched through my photos. Sighting at the memories I locked it and threw it frustratingly in my bag. Without warning I was thrown backwards slamming my head in to the window when the train came to a hold. I yelped in pain, we had stopped in the middle of the dark hall.
"You okay miss?"
I looked up to meet a pair of ice blue eyes. The blonde boy had pulled his hood back and revealed his face belonging to the one and only Niall Horan.
"I'm gonna be find thanks"
He was standing in front of me with a worried look in his eyes. The speaker racked and a few words were spoken with a woman's voice
"Can I have your attentions? The train has unfortunately run in to some troubles. It'll be a little before we can move on. We hope you all will accept this and remain calm. Thank you for your understanding"
It clicked off and I sighted heavily, all I wanted to was to get home to my small place.
"You're sure you're alright?"
I nodded at his caring words. Offering him my hand I said with a smile.
"I'm (YN)"
"Niall"
He shook it firmly shooting me a wide grin in the progress. Sitting down beside me the grin kept tugging on his lips.
"Haven't I seen you before?"
Crystal blue eyes. Crystal blue eyes. Blue eyes. Blue eyes. Eyes. Eyes. Wow.
"Uhm hello? Earth to (YN)!"
"Goodness I'm sorry"
He waved his hand in front of my face and embarrassed my cheeks flushed red and I apologized.
"Well I'm Justin Bieber's girlfriend.."
Shrugging I came up with an explanation to why I supposedly looked familiar."
"Of course! That's why I've seen you before. How is he? It's been so long since I talked to him"
Niall's flushed cheeks and the thick Irish accent made my heart melt completely and I spit the words out with so much truth.
"I haven't talked to him since I came here four days ago. The last time we spoke we fought because I told him I was moving to England. He said I was selfish for following my dream and leaving him, then I said he was the one being selfish not to let me follow my dream. It ended pretty ugly so i don't know how he is and I'm not sure i want to know.."
"That was a very honest answer babe. I'm really sorry to hear all that junk, you seemed to be so happy together"
Niall's arm locked around my shoulder and pulled me close to his warm chest. I nuzzled my face in to his tones chest trying to muffle my soft sobs.
"Don't cry over him babe. If he made you feel like this you honestly deserve better"
His warm slender hands rubbed my back comforting making my crying stiffen off slowly off.
"Thank you Niall"
I moved a bit away trying to wipe my tears away.
"No worries"
Grinning widely he leaned over stroking a thumb under my eyes to remove a tear stain. I laughed slightly.
"I just met you and I've already made a fool out of myself"
Niall chuckled and it sent chills down my spine.
"Really don't worry about it (YN). Now it just feels like we know each other, we skipped past all the awkward getting to know each other scenes"
"true"
I answered and we both laughed a bit at our awkward meeting.
"Why did you move to England?"
"I was offered my dream job here so.."
I smiled at Niall and got a sweet smile in return. Niall started asking questions about my life and job and the conversation set off like a cannonball. We talked and talked about my life and he told me about his. Suddenly the speakers cracked and told that the train could finally move again.
"Wow a whole hour has passed"
The amused look on Niall's face made me giggled, he was a real charmer and I really felt great finally having someone to talk to. It was the first person in England I had talked to that wasn't work related. As the train started moving again Niall asked for my number which I gladly handed to him.
"We should meet up sometime, I'll show you around in the city"
His icy blue eyes were taking my breath away and I only managed to give him a nod in return.
"Great then that's a deal babe"
He got up when the train slowled down indicating his time to go.
"So nice meeting you (YN), I'll see you around"
He bend down, kissed my cheek and with that he was gone. I was left with a lingering feeling at my cheek and running through my whole body. At that moment I had forgotten all about my boyfriend back in LA...



COMMENT FOR MORE

6 comments:

  1. Wow it's amazing I love it!<3
    Forget what I've writing at the 1 chapter!! <---- really never mind
    I was just a bit sad ;) u I know about justin and stuff but I love the story really... I'm glad that u read the comment really :)) Excited for the next chapter .. Keep on hun<3 xoxo *huge fan*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg so amazin just wow I can't believe ur not a real writer!¡!¡!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that was so cute♥
    You are my Favorite Writer like where do you get all these idea's from?
    I cant wait till the next chapter♥
    In the next Chapter Can (YN) talk o Justin and see whats happening between them.
    Your stories are so cool I go to sleep making te next part of the story in my head......They are just to Perfect♥
    POST SOON ♥
    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. you seriously should start writing books. like for teenagers and their imaginations (; ♥ loved it, just like always ! ♥ just like Karen said, i agree, i hope (YN) talks to Justin soon...
    and oú la la, what's going on with the irish boy...hmm? with all the heart melting and stuff;) ♥ NIALLERRRR ♥ POTATO ♥ FOOD ♥ anyways c;
    c.o.n.t.i.n.u.e. p.w.e.a.s.e. ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i love you and your stories and everything. you're like the best writer i've ever seen in my entire life. please can you put a bit more drama in the story maybe that (Y/N) is going to cut herself or something like that. i know it sounds awkward but i think it would be cool :)
    MORE MORE MORE PLEASE <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.