17 Dec 2012

Begin Again Ch 5

Hello there :)
Thanks so much for the lovely comments for the previous chapter. You guys make me smile like this :D lol.
Sorry I haven't been updating much. I've been too busy but now since I'm off for 3 weeks for winter break, I can post more!
Anyways, Let's get started!

Justin's POV

It's hard to get (YN) off my mind. I know I sound crazy, but it's true! I've only known her for a day but I feel like we have known each other longer than that. I feel some sort of special connection between us...a stronger connection than what Selena and I had...
We were on the freeway now and I kept checking my re-view mirror to make sure she was still following me. We soon arrived at my house and I got out of my car. I quickly went over to (YN)'s car door to help her out but she beat me to it!

YN- Were you going to open my door for me?
JB- Well-uh- yes! I want to be polite!
YN- But you already are, silly!

God, she's too adorable. (YN) locked her car and turned her head toward my house. Her jaw litterally dropped to the floor!

YN- THIS is your house?!
JB- Yup! Like it?
YN- I love it!! You're living the good life, huh?
JB- Ehh, kind of!

I held her hand as we walked to the front door. I felt some sort a spark when we would touch or hug. I wonder if she feels the same way?

Your POV

His hand fitted perfectly in mine. He's too sweet!

JB- Aaaaanndddd welcome to my home!

He unlocked the door and my eyes grew wide. His house was like a palace fit for a king!

YN- Oh..my...gosh!
JB- I'll give you a full tour!

Still holding my hand, he led me around his mansion.

...
Justin's POV

JB- Last but not least, my room!

I let go of (YN)'s hand so she could look around. It's so cute how she's in awe over this!

YN- You're so lucky and blessed to have a life like this, Justin!
JB-  *mumbles* Like you...
YN- What?
JB- Uhh... I said, "You can see the view of...the backyard... from my balcony." Let's go see!

As she started walking around to the other side of the room, I snaked my forehead. Nice one, Justin. Good thing I mumbled what I said. It slipped out!!
(YN) walked over to the balcony and looked over my backyard. I stood next to her, resting my arms on the railing.

YN- It's beautiful.

The sky was a light blue with few clouds. The sun was shining bright and a light breeze was in the air. The leaves on the trees were gently swaying back and forth. The sun made (YN) shine even more...
She turned her head to smile at me, as I did the same. Without thinking, I stepped closer to her, our faces only inches apart. She was a tiny bit shorter than me, but not too short. I pushed some hair back behind her ear and I had my hand cupping her neck. I started to lean in slowly...

Your POV

He started to lean in closer to me, and I unknowlingly did the same. As much as I like Justin, I don't feel ready. Plus, we met a day ago!
I could feel him breathing lightly, hos have was inches from mine. If he moved his head any closer, he would be able to kiss me. Sadly, I pulled back. I met my eyed with his and they were filled with confusion and worry.

YN- Um...let's go downstairs to the living room and watch a movie...

I didn't know what to say at all! I walked inside and headed downstairs, leaving Justin behind. I feel soo bad! I walked into the living room with my arms crossed. I sat down on the couch with a sigh. Justin sat down on the other side of the three-seated couch. I unfolded my arms and looked down at my hands. We sat in silence for a while until Justin cleared his throat. I quickly looked up at him, wanting to hear what he has to say

JB- (YN)... I'm really sorry about what happened upstairs. I wasn't thinking at all! I really want to be friends, though. I shouldn't have attempted to do it...

He looked deep into my eyes while apologizing. I could tell his apology was sincere. It's weird how he could try to kiss me since he has a girlfriend...

YN- It's alright. I just...didn't expect it. I'm not mad at you, though! And duh, I still want to be friends!

I giggled a bit and he did, too. It's hard to be mad at him!

JB- Yeah, I know... So let's watch that movie!

We both settled on Mean Girls since we both needed a laugh. He closed all the curtains and got some snacks and soda. While watching the movie, my body shivered due to the air conditioner being on. Justin noticed and scooted closer to me. He put a strong arm around me and I snuggled closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder. It felt so right to be with him.
...
I quickly opened my eyes with a yawn. I looked to my left and saw Justin looking down at me with a slight smile.

JB- You're so cute when you're sleeping.
YN- Uh, were you watching me? haha.
JB- Well, I woke up like five minutes ago, ans I noticed you were still asleep.

I was about to respond but then I heard a door close. Justin and I both turned our heads to the noise. The sound of heels clicking on the hardwood floor grew louder. She walked into the living room and stopped dead in her tracks. She took off her sunglasses and three her bags on the other couch. Her face was blank but her eyes were filled with confusion and anger. Justin quickly took his arm off of ny and we both stood up.

JB- Uhh, Selena...what are you doing here so early?
SG- I got done with work early. What are you doing here cuddling and sleeping with that girl?

She pointed at me while asking her question and I looked down at the ground. No one said a word and it was silence, despite the movie playing. I looked back up to see Selena giving me a death stare with her arms crosses. I've never.net her before and whe probably hates me!

SG- So do you like to meet random girls, bring then to your house, and sleep with them when I'm not here?

JB- Selena, it's nothing like that! We accidentally fell asleep while watching the movie. Plus, she's not a random girl. It's MY house and I can invite any friends that I want.

This was too uncomfortable to bear! I stood next to Justin without saying a word. I just don't know what to do! It's all my fault!

YN- I should really go right now...
JB- (YN), please don't go!
SG- Why? So you could have sex with her after I leave?
JB- Would you stop?! Were just friends! Leave her out of it!
SG- Fine... I'll leave her alone. She's irrelevant anyways.
YN- I...I have to go now!

I couldn't take it anymore! I don't want to be here in the middle of a couple arguing. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door without looking back when Justin was calling my name. I quickly drove off in my car to go home. I soon found myself on the freeway in tears.

Justin's POV

I went back inside my house after trying to run after (YN). I closed the door behind me and walked into the living room. I turned off the TV and sat down on the couch with my head in my hands. Many emotions were overflowing my body. I heard Selena walk over to me. She sat on the couch and her arms went around my back.

SG- You need to stop hanging around with b*tches like her. They're no good and you need to be with me! Everything will be fine!

I couldn't believe what she just said. I shook her arms off me and stood up, trying to prepare for what's next.

JB- Selena...

End of this chapter.
Drama drama drama! Lol ;)
Comment for more please, I always read 'em! Hope ya'll have a great weekend! Byeee :D

7 comments:

  1. Yea more please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT ! <3 IT'S SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah my god!! you really need to update soon seriously i can´t wait!! :O love your story!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. MORE please they're really good just love it!¡!¡!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMB! This is like the best story ever! Please write more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMB this is so SWAGGIE
    Selena you do not call (YN) a b*tch
    I love this story
    I love all of them
    I cant wait till the next chapter and i hope you have more time to update your stories cuz they are Remarkable♥
    I ♥ this site
    Update soon
    love yea♥
    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.