9 Dec 2012

Begin Again Ch 4

Hi!
Thanks for the comments on chapter 3!
I don't remember if I mentioned this or not but this story takes place a couple of weeks before Justin's Believe Tour :P
Also, you will see why this story is called Begin Again in this chapter. (If you haven't heard it, listen to it:)

Here's chapter 4.

I slowly opened my eyes. I woke up with a smile remembering about today. Getting out of my bed, I went to the bathroom. After doing my business, I skipped happily down to the kitchen. Walking over to the counter, I found a note saying: '(YN), I found this yoga class that I read about online last night. Gonna go to it right now and I'm going to do some shopping! By the way, I got us two rental cars so we don't have to take a taxi anymore :). See ya laterrr, Taylor'. Of course, Taylor is always exercising! I made myseld a bowl of cereal and watched TV in the living room. After eating, I put the dishes in the dishwasher and checked my phone. There was a text from Justin sent after I fell asleep.

-in text-
JB- hey, so the address is (address to cafe). Do u think u could meet me there around 2:30?
YN- Of course! See ya there!

Excitement filled over me and I continued to watch TV. I just hope that everything will go well. I don't want to make a total fool out of myself!
It was now 1 pm and I decides to get ready. It took me soo long to figure out what to wear bit I settled with a yellow sundress and Brown oxford heels (see photo at the bottom). It's fall, but of course, it's hot in LA! I curled my hair and did my makeup after taking a shower. An hour went by so I grabbed me bag, my keys, and my phone. I locked the doors and headed out to the car. After getting in, I intered the address into the GPS and drove off. It was a 25 minute drive to my house which meant I wasn't going to be early! I soon found myself in front of a cute little café. I parked a couple of shops down and walked into the cafe. The nice, cool air hit me as I walked in. A waitress smiled and welcomed me in. The place was basically empty. I was awkwardly looking for Justin until a found a familiar face sitting at an empty table texting on his phone. Walking over to him, he slowly looked up and a big smile grew on his face and he waves at me.

JB- You're here!
He stood up and gave me a tight hug. I wanted to hold on for so much longer but that would be a little weird. We broke the hug and he passed my side to hold out the chair for me. I honestly don't think he knows how nice that is...

JB- You look beautiful, (YN)
YN- R-really?

I felt my face go a little red. I only get these compliments from family and friends, not even past boyfriends!

JB- Of course!
He bit his lip while looking at me and it caused me to get butterflies in my stomach. The waitress suddenly came over to our table.

Waitress- Hello! What would you two like today?
YN- Uhhh...
JB- Do you like macaroons, (YN)?
YN- Of course! There my favorite.
JB- Alright, then we'll have a plate of those..
YN- Can I have vanilla frappachino, please?
JB- I'll have a Carmel frappachino, please.

The waitress quickly wrote down our orders on her notepad.

Waitress- Okay, I'll be back with your order!

Justin and I started talking about our own lives. He's really down to earth and everything I was really surprised about what he told me..

YN- ...and yeah, that's pretty much my life story, haha.
JB- *chuckles* well, it was very interesting!
YN- Now tell me about you.
JB- Well, you're a Belieber, so you probably know everything, though, haha!
YN- Trruuueeee....but I don't know everything! Like, what's going in in your life right now?
JB- Well, I'm going on tour again very soon so I've been rehearsing at a studio here, in the city.
YN- Nice! How are you and Selena? You two are so cute together!

He looked down at his hands on the table like something was bothering him...

JB- We're doing fine, I guess. Things could be worse. We've been arguing a lot, though. I don't know what's going on anymore...

He looked back up at me with sad eyes. I honestly didn't know what else to say...

YN- Oh..um..I hope things get better between you two.
JB- Thanks. But for now, I just need to surround myself with family, fans, and friends... Like you.
YN- You consider me as a friend?
JB- Of course! You're sweet, nice, funny, and cute.
YN- Aww, thanks! Well, I do try!

I flipped my hair as a joke and we both laughed. I guess he considers me funny when I would say something lame. I don't think I'm necessarily funny but he makes it seem like I might be, haha. Almost every time he laughs, he throws this head back... kind of like a little kid! Too cute!

YN- Dang, I didn't know I could be that funny!
JB- Well you are, (YN)!
YN- Really? He never thought I was funny...

I whispered the last part to myself. "He" was my last boyfriend. We dated for most two years until be completely blew me off. It's a long story, but he basically cheated on me. He never thought I was funny, he didn't even like it when I wore certain things, like high heels because he thought they were "too slutty". I was still in the relationship after he cheated on me because I thought I was in love. In reality, I was in love with the idea of being in love. Also, he said I was the only girl for him, which I believed. After breaking it off, I would usually mention him like "He uses to like that move" or "He wouldn't have liked this dress on me"...
I was lost in thought and in flashback until Justin lightly nudged my hand on the table.

JB- (YN)?
YN- Huh? Oh, sorry, Justin
JB- it's okay. I asked you, "Who's 'he'?"
YN- Um..nothing. Nevermind..
I faked a smile at Justin but he could tell something was bothering me..
Waitress- Here's your food!

I jumped a little in my seat because the waitress came out of nowhere! We both started eating after saying thank you. (If you don't know what macaroons are, look at the pic at the bottom.) We stayed for an extra 15 minutes after eating our food.

JB- So.. this is a weird question but, do you have a boyfriend?
YN- No. Not anymore..
JB- Oh..well.. if you don't mind me asking, what happened?

I didn't mind at all. I felt like I could tell him everything! I told him what happened, still looking in his eyes. He never looked like the was not interested whenever we talked, which made me happy.

JB- Wow, I'm sorry about what happened, (YN). But everything happens for a reason, right?

YN- Yeah, I do believe that. But after breaking up, I spent many months thinking that true love doesn't exist and all it does is burn and crash. I might reconsider it, though.

JB- I'm glad your views are changing on it...

What does that mean?

Waitress- here's your check!

She put the bill on the table as I tried to find my wallet in my purse but Justin touched my arm.

JB- don't worry about it, ill pay.

It was sweet for him wanting to pay but we kept going back and forth insisted that he had to pay.

YN- Ugh, fine! You win!
JB- the man should pay for the lady, you know.
YN- Haha, suuurreeee!

After the waitress collected the money, we headed outside. Luckily, there were no paparazzi anywhere!
We slowly walked to my car, enjoying each other's company. I saw a cool motorcycle on the other side of the street and it reminded me of 'him'.

YN- *points to the motorcycle* you see that motorcycle over there? He would've liked to own something like that...
JB- It's a really nice day today! I love this kind of weather sometimes...

He quickly changed the subject and interrupted me to keep me from talking about 'Him'. Justin could tell that I was sad whenever I would mention my ex. I'm glad he changed the subject. For once, what's past is past.

YN- Well, here's my car! Thank you for today, Justin.

I gave him a light kiss on the cheek and I instantly felt him blush.

JB- *chuckles* Well who said the day's over?

I looked at him with a confused look on my face.

JB- Come over to my house so we can hang out more... If you want.
YN- Yeah.. I'd like that.
JB- Awesome! Just follow my car.

He gave me a quick hug and got into his car. I got into mine and started the engine after putting my seatbelt on. I waited for his car to drive so I could follow him. I honestly can't believe I'm going to his house!

End of this chapter. Sorry its a little short!
The next chapter's gonna be interesting ;) lol.
Comment for morreeee!
Ps- sorry the photos are always at the bottom. My phone's weird and won't let me put them where I want to D:

Bye!

11 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh love the story Babe!¡!¡! Just keep doing wat u love cuz ur good at it

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant find the next chapters to "never felt this way before", is there anymore?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also i LOVED!! "falling for a fan"!! it was my FAVORITE!! <3 cant explain how much i lived that story!! :D <3 it LOVED "falling for a fan!

      Delete
    2. Hello anon :)
      I am the writer on both never felt this way before and falling for a fan, I have ended both stories :)
      Right now I'm working on the Miles apart story, but this Begin again is also a story that's worth a read :)
      I'm glad to hear you liked both stories, means a lot :)

      Delete
    3. Yea I also definally loved 'falling for a fan' It took me 4 days just to read it haha :)!¡!¡!

      Delete
  3. I LALALALALALALALALA LOVE THIS <3 Just one word to describe it; PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it too... Pls next chapter come fast to me baby haha ;) it was really amazing <3 xoxo *huge fan*

    ReplyDelete
  5. looooooooooooove this story!!! please update soon!! awesome!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMB this is sooo AWESOME i cant believe (YN) is going to ustin's House♥
    Post Soon♥
    Love Yea♥
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. UPDATE PLEASEE ! <3 I love this si much!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.