26 Dec 2012

Christmas Special

(JUST TRYING TO REPOST THIS)

Hello guys :)
Today is the 24th and in Denmak we celebrate Christmas today! MERRY CHRISTMAS

Sorry for the bad updates over the last week, i've been Down with a fever since Wednesday...:(

Now Enjoy your holiday, i love you all

This is a special Christmas story, I added loads of pictures, because I wanted to ;) hehe





CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 
Soft but yet so cold. Crumbling my toes together I pulled the under the covers. Pressing my eyelids close I tried keeping out the light from the room. Turning and tumbling I tried going back to sleep. Grumbling I pushed the covers off me, I wasn't going to get anymore sleep. It was Christmas morning and I was alone. My boyfriend, Justin, was on tour and wouldn't be home for another 2 months. Sighting I got up from the bed and shuffled to the bathroom. Turning up some Christmas music I got in to the steaming shower. Letting the warm drops glided over my skin I thought my situation through. I had sent my Christmas present to Justin, but he had not send anything to me, maybe my present would arrive soon? Last night, Christmas Eve, I had spend with my family, it had been nice, but Justin had been missing by my side...

After a while I got out of the shower. Drying off my skin and hair I walked to the room I shared with Justin. Roaming through my closet I found a perfect set for this lonely Christmas morning:
Christmas Morning
I collected my hair in a fishtail down my back. 

The Christmas music was still blasting through the apartment while I cooked myself some breakfast. My parents had invited me over for a big Christmas get to together later today, but I had denied. The only thing I wanted was to sulk down in my own hole of longing after my perfect boyfriend. Thinking of him made my body tremble with love, he had promised to call me later today on skype. With a sudden smile on my face I brought my food in to the living room. My beautiful Christmas tree was twinkling with lights:


Smiling I kept my gaze on it as I ate my food. A warmth crept through my body and I leaned back on the couch with a real grin spreading across my face. Justin wasn't with me, but Christmas was the time of love and I was not going to be unhappy all Christmas day. 

When I finished my food and had it all cleaned I went back to the living room. I grabbed the few presents from underneath the tree. They were all for me. I started unwrapping. First a watch from my parents: 
Quickly I send them a text saying them a big thank you. After I unwrapped the present from my sibling(s):
Smiling and also sending them a text I went to the gift from my grandparents, the last one under the tree:
Very thoughtful, I laughed and reminded myself to call and thank them tomorrow. Content I sat back on the couch admiring the present, Christmas was the best time of the year. The only thing missing was my boy.. My love.. I wanted to be in his arms..

The day I spend in the kitchen. I baked all kind of Christmas cookies, cakes and other sweets. Music was blasting and I was screaming along on the top of my lungs. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I turned the volume a bit down, who was knocking on my door this Christmas day?
   With the back of my wrist I pushed the hair away from my eyes. Opening the door I revealed the last person I was expecting to see.
"Justin"
I shrieked jumping in to his arms. Chuckling he took a couple of unsure steps back overwhelmed by my enthusiasm
"Merry Christmas baby". 
Deep and husky he greeted me with those sweet and melodic words. Taking a step back I looked up still standing in his arms. In the doorway he brought me close and pressed his cold lips to mine. My own warm lips were covered in cookie dough and sugar, and the vibration from his chuckling trembled through my body. 

"I've missed you Justin"
Laying a soft kiss on my forehead he gave me a little push so we entered the flat.
"I missed you more babe. And I couldn't let you be alone on Christmas you know that right?"
I hummed an answer clutching his shirt in my hands and pulling him closer to me again. He pulled a bit away and slipped out of his coat. It fell to the floor but instead of picking it up I pulled him close to me again. Chuckling he wrapped his muscular arms around me and I smiled contently.
"What were you doing before I came?"
"Baking"
"I'll help you"
Justin grabbed my hand and pulled me to the kitchen. Giggling I followed him. We continued on the dough I had been working on before he had arrived. The music was playing softly in the background and our laughs were filling the air. We placed the small cup cakes in the oven.
"Let's make some icing?"
Justin suggested. I nodded and we started on the icing. Finding a bowl I told Justin where to find the ingredients. I was placing the bowl down next to the ingredients when Justin's arms sneaked around my waist. While I was mixing the frosting he rested his chin on my shoulder. His hot breath was tickling down my neck and he hummed along with the song. A smile was taking over my face when I dipped my finger down the icing. Turning around in his arms I was stunned by how close and beautiful eyes were. With a laugh I slipped the icing to his nose.
"Oh no you didn't.."
Sending me a mischievous smile his arm reached over me. Cold icing landed on my cheek and I looked in to his eyes. They were twinkling with laughter.
"Anything wrong baby?"
"noooo..."
Trailing off I pushed him a bit away. Grabbing the nearest back I ended up slinging flour at him. Laughing he attacked me to the floor.
"Justin.. Justin.. spare me!"
Laughing I wrestled beneath him. Over my head he was holding a hand full of icing sugar. With an evil laugh he let it drop to my head. Laughing at me I got the change to turn us so I was on top. We were laughing so hard and I fell forward just laying on him chest to chest.
"You're beautiful, even with food on your face"
Giggling at Justin's words I pressed my lips to his. Feeling the mix of our sugary lips I smiled in to the kiss. A warm feeling of Christmas was spreading through me when his lips parted a bit letting more air to come to our kiss.
"Let's get cleaned"
With those words I got up from the floor and pulled Justin after me. We started cleaning up the kitchen including ourselves.

When we had it all cleaned the cakes were done and we got them out from the oven. Spreading the icing over them I watched how careful Justin was with decorating the cakes:
"They look amazing Justin"
Smiling at me Justin leaned over and kissed my cheek. I smiled back at him and he laid an arm around us. Admiring the work we had done today with all the cakes Justin squeezed me tighter. 
"You know this could be our tradition each year on Christmas. Can you just imagine all our small Biebers running around decorating cakes?"
I looked up at Justin, it was the first time he had ever mentioned kids. Just smiling I leaned closer to him humming an answer.
"Sounds good"
"let's go for a walk babe, before we need to eat all this"
Agreeing I went to dress up in some warmer clothes:
Winter

Hand in hand Justin and i walked down the street. It was quiet. Everyone was inside enjoying their Christmas day. Small snowflakes were falling from the sky.

I stopped for a second looking up in the sky. A content smile was on my lips and I turned to Justin
"Thank you for coming Justin"
"Of course honey, I couldn't bare a Christmas without you"
Cold lips collided with mine but it made w warm feeling erupt through me.
Our ice fingers merged and we walked down the road. We were not that far from home but it was so cold that we decided to get back home.

"Wow it was cold outside"
Justin shook the last snowflakes out of his hair and rubbed his hands to get them warm. Nodding I set over the boiling water. Deciding on some hot cocoa Justin went in to the living room. I could hear him sing and I couldn't help but be happy about my Christmas day.

When I got in to the living room with two steaming warm mugs and plate filled with different cakes I was happy to see the fire burning in the fireplace.

(Ignore the two people)

Justin helped me with the plate. We sat down on the little carpet and I snuggled up to him. Sipping on our sugar drinks I smiles up at Justin
"Merry Christmas Justin"
"Merry Christmas my love"
A smile was added to my cheek and I cuddled even closer. Best Christmas ever. 

The end

5 comments:

  1. Cute story I can really imagine mii being wit him for real!¡!¡!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this story its so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you but seriously this blog is not active t all and it hard for us readers also. I understand tht you have a life too but like give some time for writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.i like itt but you should do more.<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! ♥ ♥
    Merry late Christmas from my family to yours Xoxx

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.