12 Dec 2012

Miles apart; chapter 5

Hey you amazing and beautiful people :)
Thank you all for the great feedback, I love you all too ;)
I'm glad to hear that you guys support me, also now when my life is shit..
But it's getting better, so maybe I'll be back to my normal before Christmas, I hope so...
Now enjoy this chapter


MILES APART

Chapter 5 

I slung my bag over my shoulder and pushed the chair under the table. Waving a quick goodbye to my boss I excited the empty office. It had been a long day and I was completely exhausted. Outside it was dark and I quickly grabbed my phone. Dialing in the number I walked down the few stairs.
Phone conversation:
"Hi love, what's up?"
"Hi Niall, could you pick me up?"
"Sure thing, I'll be there in 5"
"Great, thank you"
"No prob. See you in a few"
End of conversation
It was a bit chilly and I pulled my coat closer. Three weeks had passed since Justin and I went on a break. I hadn't heard from him at all. Still I couldn't keep from checking his twitter and such, he had not mentioned me with a word. He was still working on his new music, and that seemed to distract him from anything else. Me, on the other hand, had been going through a hell over the last weeks. From 8 to 8 I worked, when i got home I almost collapsed on my bed from tiredness. When I finally had time off my head started to spin with thoughts and that was the worst part. I did everything to keep him off my mind, i did not want to think about him at all. I knew I was the one calling a break, but right now I regretted it more than ever. Niall had been a good support though, no matter what he was always by my side, ready to do anything to make me smile. He was the best friend i could have ever asked for.
Just then his car pulled up in front of my work place. I jogged over to the door and quickly got in.
"Hey Niall"
"Hi babe"
I greeted him with a kiss on the cheek, before I sulk back in my seat.
"Aye don't give me that pout, show me your smile!"
Niall raised his one eyebrow at me and I shrugged giving him a little smile. I just felt lost right now, I really missed Justin so bad. I wanted to call him up and tell him how much I regretted everything.. But I hadn't heard from him at all, maybe he didn't really care that much about me?
"(YN)!"
Niall snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at him, tears brimming in the corner of my eyes.
"Do you want to stay over tonight?"
His voice was soft and gentle, like he was talking to a child. I nodded as an answer. Niall's bigger hand gave mine a little friendly rub before heading to my place to grab some stuff. While we were driving I listened to Niall's talking about his day. I didn't really paid attention though, my mind was a completely different place. Since Niall and I had been spotted out together rumors had been flying about me cheating on Justin with Niall. Both Justin and Niall had stamped the rumors down by tweeting each other. Niall even confirmed in an interview that we were just friends and he would never go out with his friend's girlfriend. The rumors were still there, but it was better than in the beginning. People could be really harsh on me, but that already started back when Justin and I met.
"We're here love"
Again Niall brought me out of my thoughts. Quickly I went in to my place, dropping my work things and grabbing a few things to survive the weekend at Niall's house. When I got back to the car we drove off and arrived at Niall's shortly after..

"I'm so full"
After eating plenty of pizza and topped with ice cream I finally collapsed on the couch.
"Me too"
He dropped down beside me slinging a casual arm around my shoulder. I rested my head on his shoulder sniffling in the welcoming scent of my best friend. Pulling my phone out of my pocked I logged on to twitter. My mentions were filled with people sending me the same picture. I opened it and was taken completely off guard with what my eyes met:

There was no doubt, that was Justin and Selena, hand in hand.... probably on a date.
My breath hitched in my throat. I felt Niall turn his attention to me. Blurring my vision tears had started to form in my eyes. Niall grabbed the phone from my hand and laid it on the table. Slightly he turned to me grabbing both my hands.
"(YN), baby, look at me"
His Irish accent was even thicker now filled with worry. Looking up in to his icy blue eyes I blinked the first tears away.
"Please (YN).. I'm sure this is not what it looks like. Justin would never hurt you!"
Niall's voice was pleading, he hated to see me this devastated. Shaking my head the tears started falling freely from my eyes.
"Then what does he want Niall? He does nothing other than to hurt me.."
Shaking I spoke the words that had been building inside me over the last weeks.
"I don't know anything anymore Niall. I love Justin so much and I always thought we would live happily ever after, but it just doesn't feel like that anymore. It's like we just grew apart and I don't even think I want to be with him anymore.. Everything is just a mess"
Tyhe words hung in the silent room as my sobs were the only sound at all. Suddenly Niall's head shot up. I was taken back by the passion burning in his eyes. Our faces were only inches apart and I felt his hot breath on my skin. Goosebumps and shivers ran over my body making me tremble with his presence so close.
"Then don't"
Heavy accent and the power of his eyes had fogged my already clouded mind and I didn't understand him at all.
"Don't what?"
"Don't be with him anymore. Can't you see it (YN)? I'm in love with you. Every time I smile I'm thinking of you. Every time I laugh it's because of you. Every time I cry it's because I know that you don't feel what I fell. I want to be the one who gets to wake up to you in the morning. I want to be that guy that gets to call you his. I want to be that guy that gives you your last first kiss. I.. I'm sorry maybe this is a wrong time, I'm a fool. I should never have told you this"
He got up from the chair but I grabbed his arm pulling him back. I was taken back by his words, I didn't knew at all that this was how he felt.
"Niall"
No more left my mouth than his name. I didn't know what to say, to think, to do anymore. I wasn't just confused anymore. I was spinning around in thoughts and names and love and friends and missing and longing and holding and wanting and..
"(YN)!"
His sharp request for attention brought me back to reality. I turned my head up and was met by a pair of soft plump lips colliding with mine. He moved his lips against mine and I felt the passion and desire and most importantly love burning through his move. But I didn't kiss him back, I was taken by surprise and had no idea how to response.
"(YN) I.."
His words left his lips when he pulled away but I interrupted by standing up.
"I have to go Niall"
Without no more I walked out of his place only in my PJ, I had to get away from everything.



DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN! DRAMA!! More? leave a comment!

7 comments:

  1. Love it! Update VERY soon please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMB i cant believe this happened O_O
    This story is getting interesting and i like it
    Everyone has bad times in life
    PLZ UPDATE SOON ♥
    LOVE YEA♥
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing very good just.........just wow love it!¡!¡!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved that c; <3
    NIALLER O:
    JUJU! O:
    I LOVE DRAMA C:
    AND I LOVE YOU C: ♥
    seriously though, you can talk to us about anything, go ahead, we're here for you, really! promise! and we support you no matter what happend or what you did, okay? x


    PS: you are stunning ♥ thought i'd let you know....♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! please update soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. More please!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.