16 Dec 2012

Miles apart; chapter 6

Hey guys
Sorry for the lack of updates this weekend, I've had looooooads to do! And then I wanted to post the chapter but it got deleted so I had to write it over.
Sorry if it sucks..:(
You guys are incredible, you are so sweet. A special and big thanks to Jeanette, you're truly amazing x
Love you guys


MILES APART

Chapter 6

Throbbing head and a clouded mind woke me up from my dead sleep. After a long Night of crying and thinking i had passed out on the couch clutching a tub of ice cream to my chest. Brushing my self Off i sat up on the couch. Scratching my eyes i removed the dry and stained tears from my cheeks. Memories came rushing back and I felt a deep hole in my chest. My love was seeing his ex again and my Best friend was in love with me, oh what a joy filled day. Getting up i shuffled to the bathroom. From the Closet i grabbed a set of painkillers. Washing Them Down my sore throat i decided for a shower. Stripping off my clothes the steam from the hot water was already clouding the small room. Slipping in i felt the warm drops soothing the knots in my back. While in the shower the headache slowly went away but it was quickly replaced with worry for what the future might hold...

After finishing my shower i went to the kitchen. The clock had strike noon a long time ago but i still set my mind for breakfast. While cooking i went for my phone. Ten new messages. The first nine ones were from Niall, I read them all through but I didn't know how to answer right now. Sure I wanted him in my life, but I had to sort some other things out first...
The other message was from Scooter, Justin's manager. Fighting thoughts were building up in my mind while i nervously opened the message
Scooter: hi (yn)! Long time no see. Rlly want 2 meet up n talk! We're in London now, do U hve time for an old frnd?
After giggling at his lame attempt to text like a teen i replied:
(yn): good hearing from you :) Would love to meet up! When and where?
Quickly after i received an answer back. I agreed and we arranged our meet.
While eating my breakfast i was thinking over what this day might hold for me.

At three I got dressed in:
Long time, no see
Honestly all I wanted was to sulk down in my apartment and feel bad for myself, but I knew I had to work things out. As I walked down the street with the fresh wind blowing in my hair I got my mind cleared..
I wanted Justin back, I had some things I needed to clear out, but I wanted him back. Also I wanted to Niall back, he had to understand that my heart belonged to Justin, but he was my best friend.

Entering the small coffee house I let my eyes scan the room. In the fare corner a man with a very well known beard was sitting. Walking over I tried putting a smile to my face.
"Scooter?"
Fragile and a bit nervous I spoke up. The man turned his head and a wide grin spread over his face making me completely relaxed.
"(YN)"
Immediately he jumped up from his chair and engulfed me in a hug. Giggling I hugged him back enjoying having a good friend back.
"It's been so long"
He gestured for me to sit down in front of him at the table. We both sat down and the barista came to take our orders. After ordering we started talking back and forth. Asking about my new life we both avoided the theme that we knew had to be brought up at some point. When our drinks came we sat in a bit of silence sipping on the hot liquid.
"So (YN), you know Justin really misses you.."
Scooter trailed off. I answered him with a little groan. Feeling a sudden pound in my head I massaged my temples lightly with the tip of my fingers.
"He really does (YN)"
Sighting Scooter eyes me with a little hope twinkling in his eyes. Again I groaned and rolled my eyes.
"Then why has he not contacted me at all?"
"You were the one to end it"
Scooter's words made me fall back in my seat, he was right. Taking a swig of my coffee I leaned over the table.
"I miss him too Scooter"
A little smile light up on his face after hearing my words
"really?"
I nodded in response.
"I miss him a lot but over the last months he has been doing nothing other than hurting me"
"I see (YN). But what if I said that you two could be back together, let's say tomorrow"
Suspiciously I looked at him, I knew I wanted Justin back but first I had to know some things.
"(YN), at least talk to him.."
Scooter's words made me think, I just had to ask something first...





Sorry it's short, I had to rewrite it all.. and I couldn't remember what I had written..

COMMENT!!



5 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, oh my gosh, thank you gorgeous ! xxxx
    i love you ♥ and this chapter was amazing,no worries Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder wars gunna happen next?¿?¿?.........I mean like every story u make I really live it excecialy "falling for a fan" I really lived tha one!¡!¡!....... A lot!¡!¡!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More please! I can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stories don't suck at all! Please post more sooooon.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.