4 Dec 2012

Miles apart; chapter 1

Hey you guys :)

This is the idea I told you about, it didn't turn out as I planned, but I guess it's alright.
So it's the first chapter of Miles apart, tell me what you think....

MILES APART

Chapter 1

My name is (YN), you probably know me as Justin Bieber's girlfriend. And yup, that's me. We've been together for around 1 and a half year. I'm very happy with him, he's making me feel like a true princess. We live together in LA. I don't really do anything other than be with him. He's working on his next album so we have a lot of time together. I help him a bit with writing but besides that I don't do a lot. Seems legit? yeah I guess.. Well now there's just came a little thing around called a job. I've been offered my dream job, can it get more amazing? NO! My life seems to be perfect. There's just one little thing wrong, my dream job is in London.. in England. When I first got the news I was so overly excited, all my dreams were coming true. But then I heard where it was and the paradise fell. I haven't told Justin just yet.. I know he should be the first person to know but it's quiet hard to tell your boyfriend that you are leaving to the other side of the planet. And the worst part? I'm leaving tomorrow..........

"Hi honey"
I looked up to be greeted by the loving smile of my boyfriend, Justin. Smiling back I lowered the book I was reading, or trying to read my mind had wandered off to a lot of other places.
"How was work?"
I asked as he bend over me pecking my lips lightly.
"Exhausting. I've missed you all day"
He fell down on the couch next to me. Opening his arms I crept closer feeling the warmth spread through my body. Locking his strong arms around me I turned my head with a sad smile.
"Anything nagging you dear?"
Justin tugged a strand of hair behind my ear. My eyes twitched to the ground, I had to tell him.
"I've been offered my dream job"
"THAT'S AMAZING"
Looking up at his excited words his lips were pulled up in a smile. I tried to smile back but couldn't really find the happiness.
"Yeah it's pretty amazing"
My voice was barely audible. The happy grin washed from Justin's face.
"Why are you not happy baby?"
I moved a bit away at Justin's words so I could see his reaction when I told him.
"The job is in England and I'm leaving tomorrow"
I spoke so fast that I wasn't sure Justin had even caught my words. It was too hard to look up at Justin so I kept my eyes to the floor. For a long time nothing was said in the room. Finally I dared to look up. His eyes were like stone. His lips were pressed together in a small line.
"Have you accepted?"
It was impossible to decode his emotions. I nodded reluctant expecting everything to happen.
"Hmpf"
A weird noise escaped his lips and he raised from the couch.
"Justin.. I.."
I didn't know what to say. I got up leaving my small hand on his big shoulder. He  pulled away from me and I felt tears build up in my eyes. He wasn't just mad at me, he was furious. Turning around he clenched his fist.
"Why haven't you told me?"
Dripping with anger he spoke, never had I seen him like this before. I was scared...
"I didn't know how to Justin. I love you so much and I don't know how to live without you"
"Then don't leave"
His arms dropped hanging down by his sides. Eyes pleading he stepped closer to me.
"Please (YN).. I can't live without you"
"But Justin this is my dream. We can still be together.."
"How am I supposed to have a girlfriend on the other side of the planet? can't you just stay? I earn enough money for us to live wealthy for the rest of our lives. You don't even have to work"
He reached out for my hands and I grabbed them. It was amazing that he wanted me to stay so badly, but this was my dream.
"I know Justin but this is my dream. Over the last 1 and a half year I've been by your side doing everything to please you. This is my dream and I'm going to do it whether you like it or not"
I shrugged at him and he led go of my hands. His voice was stern and a bit raised when he spoke again
"Now you're being selfish"
"am I being selfish Justin? You're the one telling me to stay here and don't follow my dreams"
Anger boiled inside me when I answered back. Justin yelled back
"I'M NOT BEING SELFISH. I'M DOING THIS FOR US (YN)!"
"NO YOU'RE NOT JUSTIN. HERE I AM BEING YOUR PUPPY AND LETTING YOU FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS. NOW GUESS WHAT? I HAVE DREAMS TOO AND THEY ARE IN LONDON OKAY?!"
"NO (YN) IT'S NOT OKAY. YOU ARE STAYING"
"AM NOT."
I walked past Justin with anger rushing through me. In my room I grabbed the suitcase from the back of the door. I opened the closet pulling all my clothes down the rags throwing it in to my suitcase.
"What are you doing?"
Justin entered the room. His voice now calm but still mad.
"Packing"
I didn't even bother looking at him.
"(YN) please let's talk about this. Maybe I can make them let you work here in LA:"
His voice was now sad and pleading. I turned around tears now streaming down my cheeks.
"Listen Justin. This has been my dream since I was a little kid. I love you with all of my heart and if you love me too you'll let me take this opportunity. We can still be together."
"I'm not sure (YN). You'll forget about me in London"
"No I won't Justin."
I walked up to him locking my arms around his torso. He pulled me close his tears dripping down on top of my head. I looked up stroking the tears away.
"Don't cry, we're not breaking up Justin"
I smiled up at him but it quickly dropped when he spoke,
"Well you leaving me like this feels like you break up with me. Maybe it would actually be easier if we just broke up"
"Well if that's how you feel Justin"
I stepped away grabbing the last clothes from the rags. I felt Justin's eyes burn in to my back while I zipped up my suitcase. Turning around on my heel I was met by Justin's brown orbs.
"Don't do this"
He whispered reaching out for me. I walked past him with the harsh words leave my lips
"You said it yourself Justin. If you don't love me enough to fight through the distance I can't make you. I will always be yours but I am moving to London"
He didn't respond. He just followed me through our shared place watching me as I grabbed my shoes and jacket. Turning around I sent him a small smile.
"I'm yours until you tell me not to be Justin"
With that I walked out the door closing it behind me. I didn't knew anything right now. Was Justin and I still together? I had no idea. The only thing I knew was that I was on my way to London to follow my dreams.




Next chapter? come with your opinions!

6 comments:

  1. Omg I love this !! <3 But poor Justy ;c <3 UPDATE SOON PLEASE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....It's pretty good. But ugh I don't know. It's very complicated to explain how the story really is.. Like how my opinions are :/ Maybe it's a bit of drama but yeah I understand you. U were writing at the start that they are or I've been 1 and a half year with Justin (sorry for my bad English lol) but ... Ugh so many but's sorry :// let's read how the next chapter is going on ... I guess supy dupy ;) xoxo *huge fan* and sorry if the comment is to hursh or something ..:( I love u don't worry :)<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I thought it would be longer and I was on the edge of mii bed too!¡!¡! :) can't wait for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMB.......This was the best Chapter
    Its so Sad I can't Believe this is happening I just can't believe (YN) is doing this to Justin and he's crying on the floor. I just feel so sad right now that I don't even feel like eating and i feel like i just broke up with my Boyfriend. I just want to go to bed and just think of Justin and (YN). :(
    I'm really looking forward to this story you are writing♥
    Love Yea and post soon♥
    xoxoxoxoxo♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg ! ♥ that was so sad ! :o ♥ i was searching around looking for ya know, break-up imgaines because i really like drama, and then i looked up here, and you posted it, and it was fantastic and i don't even know...♥ :O
    please post more , it was amazing ! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.