8 Dec 2012

Miles Apart; chapter 3

Hello ladies :)
I'm so glad to read all the response on this story, it means a lot.
I like your ideas but I can't write them in to my story.... I am very bust at the moment, so I have written the chapters some weeks ago. I already have the chapters, then I just come on to post them. So i'm sorry, but your ideas are not coming in to the story. But i keep them in mind when I start writing something new :)
One asked where I get my ideas from, wanna know the truth?
..
At night when I go to bed I make up stories in my mind so I can better fall asleep. Then if they come out good I write them down. This is like my dream world that I'm letting you take a step in to.

To another anon, there will be loads of drama but no cutting. Right now I'm working on my final project for school this year and I have about cutting. It is so heart breaking and a very touchy subject and I don't want to offend anybody by writing it in to my story, I hope you understand.
Now if any of you tend to cut, always keep in my mind that I'm here to talk to and that I love you.

Now one last thing... I went to party last night at my crush's house. I don't know if you remember but two weeks ago he found out that I like him and it started a lot of drama. now last night he was just plane annoying. He kept nagging me and telling me I looked depressed. Then he flirted around with other girls before running back to me and either bothering me or trying to cuddle me. Seriously I don't get him.. I don't know whether to hate or love him! UHHHRGG.! My life is a mess at the moment..

Sorry for all the rambling, had a lot to get off my chest! Now enjoy this chapter:

MILES APART

Chapter 3

"(YN) are you ready?"
"Give me a second Niall"
I yelled back grabbing my phone from the counter. It had been one and a half week since I moved to London. The job was going great, Niall and I had hung out every free second we had but I had not heard from Justin at all. It heard me a bit but I was way too proud to call him. He had hurt me and it was his job to fix this. I jogged down the stairs to find Niall waiting at my door.
"You look great babe"
"Thank you"
He pecked my cheek eyeing me and earning a blush to spread over my cheeks.
I want you
Smiling I interlocked our arms and locked the door behind me. Arm in arm we walked down the busy street of London laughing at some lame joke in the movie we had watched last night.
"What about a coffee?"
Niall looked down at me and I nodded approvingly. We turned in at the corner shop ordering two coffees. I sat down at a table waiting for Niall to come wit with me. Just a second after he came with the two warm cups. We sat in silence both sipping a bit. He decided to break the silence with a heart breaking questions.
"How is it with you and Justin? Still no contact?"
I shook my head. Niall and I had grown really close friend very quick. We had been lucky that no one had spotted us together so there were no rumors in the tabloids. We were just very close friends and he really understood me. There still was no words from Justin at all and I was starting to upset me even more. He had been a bit on twitter but only to promote some of his new music. Only once had I been in the magazines; a picture of me on the street here in London. Break up rumors were floating around like a big wave but no one had confronted me about it neither Justin.
"I don't know where we stand. I miss him a lot Niall, I really do.. but I just want him to realize how much he hurt me. He needs to know that I have a life too he can't just expect me to live my life like he wants me to."
I had raised my voice while speaking and Niall's hands rubbed mine on the table trying to calm me down.
"I get it babe. I'm not judging you, i just want you to be happy."
"Thank you Niall"
Looking up in his beautiful blue eyes made me relax. I didn't have feelings for Niall but maybe if Justin and I never figured out this mess.. well I wouldn't say Niall and I couldn't happen. We could.. for sure.
"Wanna head back to my place? I suddenly don't feel so good"
Pushing my coffee away I looked up at Niall. He nodded grabbing our cups to throw them away. His arm link around my shoulder and we walked to the door. As he opened it I was blinded by flashlights. Everything was screaming, lights, yells, pushes and very overwhelming. Niall cursed under his breath, his accent coming out stronger than ever. His arm tightened around my shoulder and I looked down. He pushed our way through not paying attention to all the crap that was being yelled to us. They kept following us down the street and we almost ran all the way home to me. We sprinted up the stairs not stopping before we got to my door. Out of breath Niall looked me up and down.
"You're okay?"
I nodded
"You?"
He answered back with a fine.
"I guess we can't hide around anymore. So much for being famous"
Niall's accent was always stronger when he was annoyed. I giggled while unlocking the door.
Stepping in to my place I kicked off my boots. I opened the door in the livingroom and my jaw dropped completely along with my bag dropping in utter surprise.
"Justin?"
In front of my rose pedals were spread over the wooden floor. The lights were dimmed and soft music was playing from a couple of speakers. Justin was dressed in a white button up along with a pair of black skinny jeans. His hair was perfectly styled along with his shaved jawline. Everything was beautiful but his eyes. They were deep with sorrow and regret.
"(YN).. I'm so so sorry.. Everything that happened back in LA. It was my fault, I was the one being a selfish brat and I regret it so much. You have no idea how much I love and miss you. You're my..."
Tears were rimming my eyes when suddenly Justin stopped speaking. His eyes darted to something behind me. They widened in confusion then jealousy. I turned my head to see an awkward Niall standing behind me. He scratched his neck nervously muttering a small
"Hey Justin, good seeing you"
"Hello Niall"
Justin's voice was short and I felt the tension in the room build up.
"Oh yeah I ran in to Niall the other day and we really got along. He's one of my very good friend here"
I tried releasing the tension but it didn't really work. Justin was eyeing Niall madly and I could feel how Niall was extremely uncomfortable.
"Well I was just about to go anyway, see you around guys"
Without realizing he bend down and pecked my cheek as a goodbye. It wasn't until his eyes caught Justin he knew what he had just done. Without more words Niall turned on his heel and quickly walked out the door. I closed the door behind him walking up to Justin. I wanted to wrap my arms around him but he pulled back from me.
"Justin.. Niall and I we're just good friends"
"I came all the way to London to apologize and get you back and then you're already with another guy"
"Justin! It's not like that! Niall has been here to help me as a friend. I've missed you so much and he has been a great help"
"And how is that? Did you sleep with him to make up for leaving me behind? Did that make you feel better?"
"Stop saying such Justin! you don't get it all! You're so used to getting everything you want, you don't even know how it is to feel left down"
"Oh I don't know? How do you think I felt when you left me to go to London (YN)? Do you think I liked to see you leaving me?"
"I didn't leave you Justin! I told you that I wanted it to work"
"But did you do anything to make it work?"
"Did you?"
I hold back the anger burning inside my blood. Why did it have to be like this? Why couldn't we just be together and be our loving selves? What had changed over the last time...?



COMMENT GUYS!?


6 comments:

  1. Omg this is sooooo flippin amazing!¡!¡!......... Just wow!¡!¡

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome!!! More more more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing ... It's all the time better and better Love it <3 xoxo *huge fan*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooreeeee!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make up stories in my mind too ! O: ♥ (;
    to be honest with you Astrid...i think you should keep some space away from him , gorgeous. obviously he's a player, and your defenetly too sweet, kind and beautiful for him !
    (amazing chapter btw xxx)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was Really Good ♥

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.