20 Dec 2012

Miles apart; chapter 8

Hello loves :)
Glad you guys liked it, now this is the last chapter!!


MILES APART

Chapter 8

"Now it's just down one more corner"
I nodded at Kenny as my heart raced. We were so close. The plan was that I was going to go in to Justin's meet and greet without he knew it was me. Then I would probably catch his eye and then I just hoped he would take me back.
"Here you sweetheart, you're the last one"
I thanked Kenny and stood in the back of the queue. The girls in front of me were way too excited to recognize me. Slowly I moved forward my heart racing with every step. My palms were starting to get clammy and I had  a hard time standing up. Never had I tried something as nerve wrecking as this, what if all went wrong? What if he didn't want me anymore?
"It's your turn now"
I nodded at the security before going in. I was going in alone, it would be good if anybody else was there. Closing the door behind me I fixed my eyes on the back in front of me. Justin was talking with Scooter. His arms were handing down his side only dressed in a tank top. Scooter cleared his throat to signal Justin that the next was here. He turned around not looking at me.
"Hello babe, nice to see you"
I walked closer a smile creeping on my face.
"Hey Justin. It's so amazing to see you"
My voice made his head shot up. His eyes widened before a smile broke his face.
"(YN)!"
He didn't need to say more before he ran to me picked me up in his arms. Giggling he spun me around why I held me arms around his neck.
"I can't believe you're here"
He placed me back on the ground still holding around my waist. I smiled widely gazing in to his brown eyes.
"I can't live without you Justin"
"Well my life has not been a complete pleasure either"
Shrugging innocently I giggled hugging him close to my body. Swaying back and forth we stood in each other's arms for a while. Sniffling in his well known scent a content smile formed on my face. Smiling back at me Justin's eyes glanced over with tears. On instinct a frown tugged on my lips.
"Why are your eyes getting teary Justin?"
So close to break down I was feeling all this sudden happiness could run out through my fingers.
"It's just the feeling of having you in my arms again. (YN) you have no idea how fucking much I missed you. Yes I just sweared but that's how much I missed you. I'm so sorry for everything. For jumping to conclusions about you and Niall. For calling you selfish because you wanted to live your dream. For telling you to just go away. For making you cry and hurting. I love you so much and to be away from you have just showed me how much you actually mean to me. You are my whole world and life and I never, NEVER, want to live without you again. Please don't ever leave me again. Please"
A single tear rolled down his cheek. I had to hold back my own sobs while stroking the falling tear away from his cheek.
"I'm sorry too Justin. But all this has also showed us how strong our love actually is. I'll never want to live without you again. I love you"
Tipping up on my toe I slowly pressed my lips to Justin's. Warmth tingled in my body as he laid further press on my lips. Smiling in to the kiss his hands tangled in my hair and he pressed my face closer to his. Our lips separated a bit and chills ran up my spine when his tongue slipped over my lips. Delicately he added even more pressure trying to make up for all the lost time. Breaking away we were both out of breath. His hands held me up my the waist and pressed our heaving chests together. I smiled up in to his eyes.
"Let's start all over huh?"
I nodded at Justin's words leaving a feather light kiss to his lips.
"I love you"
"I love you too"
The words slipping off his lips made my heart swell. Intertwining our hands I followed him out the room.
"I need to go on stage, but promise me you'll stay here"
"Of course Justin"
I raised and pressed a little kiss to his cheek. He blushed lightly and I giggled to my self.We arrived at the back stage area where all Justin's crew where gathered.
"You're back together"
Someone yelled. A round of applause rolled through the building and I looked at the ground blushing. Justin bend down and whispered you're beautiful in my ear, which made me blush harder. Looking up I saw the wide grin Justin's face was covered in as he looked down at me.
"Now Justin we need you in the dressing room. Your audience is waiting."
Justin turned to me and pressed a kiss to my forehead
"Promise you'll stay"
"I promise"
Again he grinned ecstatic before letting go of me and jogging to his dressing room. The smile wouldn't leave my lips while I was guided to a seat in the crowd. I was seated right in front of the stage, in the right side. There was only 250 listeners, so it was very intimate. It was winners from all around the globe that had won the trip to go and see Justin and meet him in person. The event place was crowded with Beliebers. I had the seat to the most right, which I was very happy about. The girl beside me looked at me, it took a second before her jaw dropped.
"You.. you.. are. you ar--."
I interrupted her words
"Yes I am (YN), please don't scream. We don't want everyone to know i'm here"
She nodded speechless. I leaned over to her engulfing her in a hug, I was just so happy, I had to hug someone. The lights dimmed right as I pulled away and the girl's attention was brought back to the stage. A spotlight was set to the stage and Scooter came out. The hall erupted in screams. Scooter came up with a long speech before finally introducing Justin. Butterflies exploded in my stomach, I couldn't wait to see my boyfriend perform...

Justin entered the stage with an excited smile. Dan Kanter had taken his place on a high chair and Justin sat down on a matching chair beside him. 
"Hello guys, I see we got people form all around the world here?"
His voice was so sweet like it was dipped in honey. The girls in the arena screamed and i clapped my hands along. Justin said some more about the competition before starting off with boyfriend. The crowd was singing along and I couldn't help it but get lost in the performance as well. Justin's voice was so harmonic and I sang along with the words. Once in a while I locked eyes with Justin sending him a huge smile which he returned with a wide grin. This concert was so intimate yet so powerful, he was for sure the biggest performer on the globe.

"Now this is my last song for tonight guys. I want it to dedicate it to someone really special. She's here tonight, and (YN).."
A spot came on me and my cheeks flushed a dark pink when everyone's attention turned to me.
"I just want to say that I love you. This song is for you, never ever doubt my love"
He sent me a finger kiss and I blushed trying with a little smile back. The crowd aww'ed as the music to Be Alright started.
"Across the ocean, across the sea, starting to forget the way you look at me, yeah"
I gulped the lump forming in my throat. This song was describing the current situation so well and I had a hard time keeping in my tears.
"Through the sorrows and the fights, don't you worry, 'cause everything's gonna be alright"
Justin held the mic to his mouse while singing the words melodic. Getting up from his chair he walked to the edge of the stage jumping down. Small screams came from the room but I only had eyes on the boy walking towards me.
"You know that I care for you, I'll always be there for you, Promise I will stay right here, yeah"
Reaching me he pulled me close by my waist singing softly to me. The mic was the only thing keeping us apart but around us the world disappeared. 
"Through the sorrows, and the fights, don't you worry, 'cause everything's gonna be alright..."
The last sweet note drifted out and Justin's hand holding the mic dropped to his side. Flashing my eyelids I gazed at the floor, a small smile playing  on my lips.
"(YN)..."
Justin's voice was only a whisper. Looking up his golden brown eyes soaked me in and that's when i knew he was the only one for me, and the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with..

THE END



What did you think? let me know!

3 comments:

  1. GURLL YOU MADE ME CRY ♥ ♥ ♥
    UH-MAZING ♥ seriously loved it ♥
    cutest ending ever ! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    please continue being amazing, beautiful,awesome,talented,and perfect, okay? yesh? thanks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome best ending ever I literally cried so cute!¡!¡!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMB this was a cute chapter
    I loved the way that (YN) and Justin came back together
    I loved the way this story just went along and how it flowed
    I wish this was real♥
    The ending and the Be Alright Lyrics were the cutest thing ever♥
    Plz continue writing more stories♥
    and always stay Just the way you are♥
    Love Yea♥
    xoxoxoxoxoxo♥

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.