21 Dec 2012

Begin Again Ch 6

Heeeyyy guuyysss!
So it's "the end of the world" today lol. Nothing's going to happen! :)
I can't believe Christmas is in a week! This year went by way too fast, haha.
Anywaysss, here's chapter 6 (sorry it kind of short. Btw, I don't know what goes on in a breakup, so this is kind of how I pictured it would be like...)

Ch 6

JB- Selena...We need to break up.

I clenched my fists, closed my eyes, and bit my lip with force, waiting for a response. I opened my eyes and looked at Selena. Her face was completely blank and she was shaking her head a little.

JB- ...Selena...?
SG- Why, Justin? Why...?
JB- I just...I just don't feel like we have any connection whatsoever. You're always on my case and you kind of prevent me from hanging out with my friends.
SG- What do you mean we don't have any connection?!

Her voice raised from a whisper to a roar. She quickly got on her feet and had her arms crossed over her chest.

JB- The amount of guys you flirt with is absolutely ridiculous! I'm sick of it! Plus, I don't have that much time anymore to spend with my parents, siblings, and friends because all you want me to do is to take you out on expensive trips and dates!! We lost feelings for each other MONTHS ago, Selena, and you know it!!

If she could raise her voice, why couldn't I? I stood up next to her and faced her. I knew this wouldn't go well...

SG- Does this have to do with that girl that was in here earlier??

Yes? No? Maybe? I don't know!

JB- Partially, not entirely. But we're just friends!

SG- Are you cheating on me, Justin?

JB- *groans* SELENA! Listen to me! I would never cheat on you or on any girl. This is about US! I need space.

SG- What?!

JB- I'm tired of breaking up and getting back together! I don't want to be in this relationship anymore! I'm tired of doing this for the publicity. As much as it hurts to say, I don't love you anymore...

SG- ...I...well...if that's how you feel, Justin. I don't see how we could go on like this.

Her voice was getting choked up. She looked at me with red, watery eyes and tears rolled down her cheeks.

JB- Come here...

I stepped closer to her and put my arms around her. Selena pushed my chest and took a step back.

SG- Don't...touch...me!

She ran upstairs and I quickly followed after her.

JB- Where are you going?!

I followed her into my bedroom and stood in the doorway. Selena smashed the picture frames on the floor that contained photos of us. She started to rummage through my closets and drawers to look for presents she gave to me. Soon, she had broken almost every gift...

SG- Let's nor forget this stupid ring that has absolutely no meaning in it anymore.

Still crying, she removed her 'J' ring I gave to her, threw it on the ground, and stomped on it until it broke.

SG- Thanks for the amazing two years, Justin. I appreciate it.

After her sarcastic remark, she pushed through me and stormed out of my ruined room. I looked out the window and saw her car leave. Sighing deeply, I slowly made my way to the edge of my bed. I sat down, burying my face in my hands while silently crying.

End of this chapter.
Please comment!
Oh and if you're wondering, I don't hate Selena or anything and I highly doubt their relationship is a publicity stunt :P
See ya later!

5 comments:

  1. More more more plz!¡!¡!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMB I cant believe that just happened
    More plz
    This is getting soo cool
    IKR i cant believe Christmas is next week and i still have to buy my sister her gift.
    Its Winter Break........what are you guys doing?
    Im stuck studying for my exams
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad but more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More, more, more.. Before I die x.x

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.