12 Jul 2012

I wish: Chapter 13


Hello :) Sorry for not posting for a while, I was at my friends house and well you know :) But I tried all my best to write as soon as I could and here you go, Chapter 13.
10 comments fro Chapter 14 ;)


Recap:
I smiled to myself and hugged all of them before walking out of hotel to taxi and heading to a place where Justin and I should meet.


Chapter 13: ‘I love you’

 I handed money to taxi driver and got out of the car. It was already past 9:13 pm and to make thing clear, Justin’s concert ended at 8 and we decided to meet at 9, so I’m late.  Justin told me to come to a café called ‘J&A Café’. He said it’s his favorite in London, he comes there often when he’s around. I walked in and looked around. It’s quit cozy in here. I spotted Justin and walked to him. He saw me and stood up embracing me in a hug. I hugged him and kissed his cheek, in a friendly way of course, even tho I wish it’d me more than friends. Maybe…

JB: Hey YN, I missed you *he hugged me tighter*
YN: I missed you too . Sorry I’m late

I pulled away and smiled.

JB: That’s ok. I totally understand you girls, you spend a lot of time in front of mirror *he chuckled*

We sat down and waitress came. I ordered blueberry and strawberry ice-cream and Justin ordered a hot chocolate. When she walked away with our orders I looked at Justin with a confused face.

JB: What?
YN: Nothing, it’s just the waitress wasn’t like ‘Oh it’s Justin Bieber!’ *I laughed*
JB: Not everyone are a fan of me
YN: I know I know. *I smiled*
JB: So how’ve you been these past few days?
YN: Great.

Great. Yes, if you won’t count the night when Harry tried to take me in his bed.

JB: Did something happened?
YN: No. Why did you asked?
JB: You had a serious thinking face. Like you always do when something happens but you don’t want to tell. I know you very well *he winked*

I poked my tongue out and smirked at him.

YN: So, in few days we are going on tour.

I tried to change the conversation and I think it worked.

JB: Oh that’s great, and I’m going back to America soon too. So maybe we’ll meet there accidentally *he chuckled*
YN: That would be awesome *I smiled*
JB: Yeah. J

Waitress came back with our orders and we thanked her before she walked away.

YN: Oh how I love ice-creams.
JB:  It’s your favorite food.

I looked at him. Few years ago I told him that and he still remembers? This boy is incredible. I wonder if he rememebers every word I said years ago, that would be creepy, would it?

JB: Hey *Justin waved at my face*
YN: uh, what?
JB: You are daydreaming. I was talking to you, you know

He made a sad puppy face even though I know it’s fake, but it’s cute too.

YN: Sorry, buddy.

I leaned in and poked both of Justin’s cheeks and he returned me with a smile.

YN: You are so cute *I laughed*
JB: I’m trying my best *he winked*

I chuckled and continued eating my ice-cream. Then suddenly Justin’s phone rang who was placed on a table. I looked at Justin as he looked at screen with a frown.

YN: Aren’t you gonna pick up?
JB: Yeah. Uh… I’ll be right back.

I nod and Justin stood up going outside to talk. I wonder who was calling him since he looked shocked or sad. I can’t read people from their face expressions.


Justin’s POV:

I was looking at YN while she ate her ice-cream. I swear to God, she’s the cutest, most beautiful girl in the world. I wish I could call her mine, but maybe she doesn’t like me like I do. Suddenly my phone rang and I picked it up looking at screen, Scooter was calling. It’s my manager. There’s only one thing why he’s calling me today and I think it’s not good.

YN: Aren’t you gonna pick up?

YN asked me and I thought for a while looking in her beautiful sparkling eyes.

JB: Yeah. Uh… I’ll be right back.

She nod and I stood up walking outside. I answered the call and placed phone to my ear.

JB: Hey, what’s up?
Scooter: Justin, you need to get back to the hote;.
JB: For what? My concert just finished and I have a night out, don’t I
Scooter: Sorry, plans changed. Our plane leaves at 12 PM, so you need to come  and pack your stuff.
JB: Scooter, I’m on a date, I can’t just dump her and go back, besides I thought we are leaving tomorrow?
Scooter: You have an interview tomorrow and the flight will be long so we need to go tonight. I can’t do anything. You need to come here in 30 mins.
JB: I hate you right now *I mumbled before hanging out and placing my phone into my pocket*

Seriously? I need to go back but I want to spend some more time with YN. I missed her, I can’t just get back now, but I guess this is my job. I let a deep and long sigh before going back to Café. I walked to the table where YN was sting and she immediately looked at me with a smile that hid a concern.  I sat down not looking at her, I am sad I have to leave her tonight.

YN: Justin, what’s wrong? *She asked me in a sweet voice*
I looked at her. Sadness filled my heart.

JB: I… I have to go back to hotel, my plane leaves tonight.
YN: Oh…

I looked at her and she had a sad face, so did I.

YN: I guess… It’s your job and… it’s ok, go *she smiled*
JB: I’m really sorry, I really want to spend more time with you, but… *I let out a sigh*
YN: It’s ok, don’t worry.

I nod my head and we went to the car before I paid for our food. I opened passenger seat doors for her and she got in. Then I quickly walked to drivers seat and got in too. I looked at her and she gave me a small smile. I know she didn’t want me to go back too, but what I can do? I started engine and we headed back to her hotel.

YN: I guess we’ll meet in America, if we have a chance.
JB: I wish I could meet you there.

We were standing outside Hotel in a parking lot. It was dark here so no one could see us, no fans or paps.

JB: I’m gonna miss you
YN: Me too, Justin.

I came closer to her and hugged her tightly not wanting to let go. I wish we could stay like this forever. After a while she pulled away and looked at me. Moon light was shining and I could see she had teary eyes.

JB: YN?

She was just looking at me waiting for me to continue.

JB: Before I go, I want you to know something.
YN: What that would be? *She whispered*
JB: I don’t know when we are going to meet again but I don’t want to let go of you. I wish you were mine and I could hold you in my arms for the rest of our lives. You give me feelings I hadn’t experienced. I know you’re the one for me. I had these feeling for you for a long time but I was afraid to tell you. I don’t want to loose you but *I took a deep breath* I love you.

I waited to see her expression but I couldn’t see anything. Maybe it’s because it’s dark here. I continued

JB: And maybe you don’t feel the same but I coul--

YN interrupted me by pressing her lips on mine. I kissed her back immediately feeling butterflies filling my stomach. She pulled away and looked back in my eyes.

YN: I love you too Justin.

A tear rolled her cheek and I wiped it away with my thumb. She said she loves me back! Hell yeah! I’m so happy right now.

JB: Don’t cry, beautiful.
YN: Those are happy tears, silly *she chuckled and hugged me*

We were hugging each other with my hands around her waist and hers around my neck. I don’t want to let go of her.

*ring ring* My phone rang again. It’s probably Scooter. I’m just going to ignore it, no one can ruin this moment.
 __________

What do you want more in this story: Drama, love-sweet stuff, more 1D?
Comment for more :)
- Neringa xx

18 comments:

  1. love sweet stuff. no 1D i've had enough :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so amazing!!!!!!! :DDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. URE AMAZAYN LOVEYAAAAA !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this a Harry styles love story or a Justin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! NO more one direction! I like it with just Justin! It's amazing!❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing! :D no more one direction x( justin<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, new chapter! Maybe drama between Selena, Justin and YN later? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. more more moreee

    ReplyDelete
  10. More drama!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet-stuff, no more 1D, more Justin, and maybe drama between Selena, YN, and Justin like the other person said? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like 1d in it

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love it, more sweet stuff and maybe a little with selena but not much

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg omg omg <3 awesome. These stories are literally my drug.
    Woooooooooo more more more. !! Its also entertaining. I liked when (y/n) said to justin I love you and he thought hell yeah she
    Said I love you back. Lol funnyyy bye now

    ReplyDelete
  15. Luv it totally more 1D and a little Selena

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.