8 Jul 2012

I wish: Chapter 12


Hey! Sorry for not posting for few days, I don't have internet connection at the moment. And I wont post another chapter for few days 'cause I'm not at home but when I come back, I'll post as soon as I can:)
Sorry if you don't like 1D in this story, I really don't care, haha ;) Enjoy chapter 12!


Chapter 12: ‘Justin will love it’


Whole morning I was thinking about what happened last night, but I haven’t told girls about it and I def not gonna. This all Harry and me thing, I just can’t believe he wanted to use me. Or maybe he was drunk yesterday? I don’t know, I think I was just overwhelmed  when he started to kiss me and I didn’t noticed anything. I think it would be better to forget what happened. By the way, Justin said he likes me, and I know he wouldn’t joke about it. He’s honest, kind, sweet, a gentleman and if he wouldn’t be that famous I’d go out with him, but now I’m afraid. Beliebers, I heard they dangerous and obsessed with Justin, I saw how they hate on Selena.

Emma: YN, hello? Are you here?

She waved at my face. We were in dance studio with our choreographer Emma learning few dances for America’s tour with 1D. In full we’ll have 3 dances, but now we learned only one and learning other one. This is intense but this is what we love to do.  I quickly slapped out of my thoughts and looked at Emma.

YN: Oh, I’m sorry.
Emma: Well you should be, when girls are practicing this very important dance routine you are standing and daydreaming. You have only few days to learn everything, you can’t just stand here and do nothing.
YN: I’m sorry. This won’t happen again

She nodded and smiled lightly at me.

Emma: Ok girls, let’s start again! *she shouted*




Sarah: Ok, now tell us YN, what’s wrong?

We finished practice and it was already 6 pm. This was very exhausting. Now we were just walking back to our hotel since it’s only 5 minutes away from dance studio.

YN: Nothing’s wrong.

She glared at me but then waved it off. When we came to hotel I walked straight to take a shower and refresh myself a bit.  After shower I plopped on my bed and rested for a while. I heard footsteps coming behind my bedroom door, but I don’t care. I just continue laying down with my eyes hut and not think about anything, I just need some re--
Then I heard a knock on the door. I was still laying with my eyes closed.

??: YN, can I come in? We need to talk

I let out a loud sigh. What he wants? he already said and did enough last night.
I didn’t answered. Then I heard my doors opening slowly.

Harry: Are you sleeping?

He came closer and poked my cheek. I started to giggle and opened my eyes.

Harry: Hey *he smiled*
I instantly shoot up and sat straight on my bed and crossed my arms

YN: What do you want?
Harry: To apologize. Listen--
YN: I don’t want to hear it, you already said enough yesterday! *I whispered/shouted*
Harry: Just listen *his voice sounded like a demand*
YN: You have 1 minute.

Harry let out a sigh and smiled sitting on a bed next to me but not too close. He looked in my eyes and started.

Harry: Look. Last night me and the lads had some drinks and maybe I did not noticed I had too much. I know what I did was wrong. I regret it, I was stupid and I hope you’ll forgive me.

I looked at him. You could see guilt and ‘sorry’ in his. He regrets it, he really does.

YN: Fine. You’re forgiven. *I rolled my eyes*

But from his face I could see that’s not the end. He wants to tell me something else.

YN: Harry…?


Harry: Look, I just realized… I’m sorry
YN: Just tell me.

He hesitated for a while but then let out another deep sigh and started

Harry: I think I was just confused. You know, so many beautiful girls in the world *he laughed nervously* I mean, you’re beautiful and everything but I don’t like you in that kind of type. You’re like my friend. I’m sorry if you have feeli--
YN: Harry *I interrupted you* After what happened last night, I realized I don’t have feelings for you

He looked at me with confused face and I just continued

YN: I mean I liked you, but players and flirts aren’t for me. But, we should probably forget about what happened last night and just stay friends.
Harry: I’d love to

He smiled and hugged me. Then he pulled away and continued

Harry: and let’s don’t tell anyone hat happened. They probably go psycho or something about it

I giggled and nod my head. I suddenly started to feel tired and yawned

Harry: Oh, today was a harsh day for you girls. Dancing all day, that’s insane *he laughed* I’ll leave you here to rest. Bye YN
YN: Thanks, and bye *I smiled*

He walked out of my room and closed door behind him.
Thanks God everything came back to their places, I just hope no one finds out about that little incident.
____________

Few days passed and we started to finish our dance moves. Today Emma is letting us out earlier, cause she has some work to do as she said.
After we finished our dance routine we said bye to Emma and got back to hotel. It was 4pm now.

Bella: YN go take a shower
Jess: And we’ll pick your clothes, since your sense in fashion is bad

I rolled my eyes and went to take a shower. I didn’t told you but this morning  I told girls about me and Justin and they were like ‘awww’ and ‘You and Justin! OMG I’m jealous!’ the last one was from Bella, haha. I took a quick shower and dried my body. I wrapped a towel around my body letting my wet hair down on my shoulders and walked out and went straight to my bedroom. I saw Megan Sarah Bella and Jess sitting on my bed and discussing something.

YN: What’s up girls?

They quickly looked at me.

Megan: Nothing
Sarah: Hey, look what closes we picked for you! *she smiled*

I walked closer to my bed and there was high-waisted black shorts, white blouse with ruffled silvers and black high heels. I grabbed clothes and went to bathroom. I quickly dressed up and walked out.

YN: So how do I look, girls? *I spun around*
Bella: You look good
Megan: Elegant
Sarah: cute
Jess: Justin will love it

They all added and smiled like goofs.

YN:  Whatever *I rolled my eyes* So, what should I do with my hair?

Jessica walked to me and grabbed my hand.

Jess: let’s go to my hair salon.

I laughed while she was dragging me to a bathroom and closing door behind.

Jess: Sit *she pointed on a chair next to mirror. I did as I was told.
YN: What are you going to do? I’m afraid *I joked*
Jess: Oh come on, I’m the one and only hair stylist Jess *she laughed*
YN: Yeah right *I smiled*

She blow-dried my hair and started to do some hair style.

YN: Soo *I  talked* Was it just me or at the beginning when we met you act weird?
Jess: I just… You looked suspicious and I was jealous probably, that’ why I acted so weird around you and the girls
YN: Jealous? Of what?
Jess: Of you and Harry.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

YN: What do you mean? We’re just friends and I don’t like him in that way, and he doesn’t like me like that either.
Jess: I know, I know. I feel stupid
YN: Don’t *I smiled and looked at her through the mirror* You should def go for Harry
Jess: You think so? Will he like me?
YN: Ofc he’ll like you, just look at yourself, you’re stunning!

She blushed and continued doing my hair.

YN: But you know… He’s a player, don’t go for it fast, try to play the girl ‘hard to reach’ you know?
Jess: Yeah, I’m not that stupid *she laughed*

I smiled and she continued with my hair. After 10 minutes I looked at the mirror. My hair was curled with a red flower in it. I hugged Jess and thanked her. I think this all this attention for a date with Justin is just too much but I like it actually. Girls made a great job on me. I smiled to myself and hugged all of them before walking out of hotel to taxi and --heading to a place where Justin and I should meet. 
____________

Comment for more!  

- Neringa xx


P.S. Justin will be in the story more often now

10 comments:

  1. Loving it at the moment can't wait for some more

    ReplyDelete
  2. MORE ! PLS PLS PLS PLS ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED IT OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES NO MORe HARRY PLAYAR

    ReplyDelete
  5. And what about Harry and "me"? we'll be just friends?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morreeee today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NO MORE HARRY THE STORY IS AWESOME WITHOUT 1D

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOURE SUCH AN AMAZAYN WRITER BUT MORE JUSTIN PLEASE D;

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is sooooo good! MORE MORE MORE MORE! hurry! im anxious! amazing! AHHHH! :D

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.