22 Jul 2012

I Wish: Chapter 16

Hello. Sorry for taking so long to post. I am out of ideas so maybe someone could suggest how to continue my story? Tweet me @flirtybieber or comment here :)
P.S.: Follow me here if you have acc or just check it out http://www.quotev.com/swaggity :)
Chapter 16: ''One Dream!

It's been 3 days since we landed on One Direction's private plane to America. My first thought when we stepped out off the plane was: ''That isn't a bus, that's a house on wheels!'' Yes, that's right, we are traveling on a tour bus and even sleep there but now we are staying in NY's fancy hotel. Here boys had meet & greet today and tomorrow they'll have their first concert. That can mean only one thing, it's our time to shine! It'll be our first time to dance in front of a big crowd as a dance crew, as One Dream who gonna heat up the crowd before boys. Are we excited? Hell yeah! And what about 1D's fans? They are excited to see us too. They already had tweeted us on your personal crew twitter @onedream. Those tweets were so sweet:

"One Dream already sounds interesting. Can't wait to see you on tour, girls! :D"


"Sarah, Megan, YN, Jesscia and Bella I'm so excited to see you dance xx"


"NY's Directioners are ready for you :)"


But not everything is that sweet and perfect as it looks like. Haters, everyone has them so as we. Some people call us ugly or fame whores but we really don't pay too much attention on them cause we know we aren't like they say. We are living our dreams, we are dancing not only for ourselves, we are dancing for everyone who really cares about dancing and are interested in it.
Today I was thinking to talk with Harry about him and Jessica but we didn't had time. Boys had rehearsals and as I said before they had meet & greet. Us, girls were practicing our dances all day so now we are very tired. I'll just talk with Harry tomorrow... If I find some alone time.

______________

''Five more minutes girls!'' A man shouted to us.
Five more minutes and we'll be on stage in front of 20k excited, crazy fans. I'm shaking right now.
Bella: Girls, I think I'm going to throw up.
YN: I know this feeling *I said while playing with my fingers nervously*

"Wow girls, we definitely adore your outfit"

I turned around and saw all lads standing and looking at us. This what we were wearing: polyvore
1D's stylist set who's going to ware that. Bella was most excited about her outfit cause you probably noticed it's Niall's style and she fancies him. I got Zayn's... Don't know why but I like it, even tho it doesn't look like Zayn's and it' a bit uncomfortable because it shows my belly. I don't like to show myself.

Louis: Are you nervous girls?
Jess: Of course we are, you dummy. It's our first show
Liam: Fans will love you, don't worry girls *he smiled*

Zayn came closer to me while girls were telling boys about how excited they are.

Zayn: So I see you got my outfit. *he smiled*
YN: Yeah, but it doesn't really look like yours.
Zayn: I know, but they just couldn't find something else I guess *he laughed*
YN: Maybe *I giggled* And it makes me a bit uncomfortable.
Zayn: Why?
YN: Cause it shows my bare skin.
Zayn: Don't worry, you look awesome *he smiled*
YN: Thank you *I smiled back*

"It's time!" the man shouted.

It's time to go on stage.

"Good luck girls!" Everyone shouted.

I took a deep breath and moved to the stage. Lights were out. We quickly took our spots on stage, we couldn't see people cause lights were out and smoke filled the stage. Then everyone started a countdown.

3...!




2...!




1...!





''ONE DREAM!''


Music started to play and lights filled the stage. We started dancing to Chris Brown - Turn up the music. I moved perfectly in sync with the rhythm. . I heard fans screaming from joy, excitement and maybe from fun. They like us, they really do. I smiled to myself as continued to dance.

We finished our dancing and bow and waved to everyone before walking off the stage.

Sarah: That
Megan: Was
Bella: AMAZING!!

We all cheered and screamed in joy. Then lads came over to us

Harry: You girls were awesome *he smiled*
Lou: Yeah, fans were crazy over you!
Liam: Great job girls :)

Niall came and put his hand around Bella's shoulder. Well that's something special. Harry put his hands around Jessica's waist while Lou, Liam, Srah and Megan were talking about how we danced few minutes ago. I sat on the couch and glanced at everyone. Then I felt someone sitting next to me. As I turned my head I saw Zayn smiling.

Zayn: So how was it to be dancing in front of 20 thousand people?
YN: I never felt that happy in my life. It's like my dream came true. *I smiled*
Zayn: And it's only a beginning.

"Guys, go on stage now!" the same man shouted.

Zayn and I stood up and walked to the guys. Me and the girls wished them good luck and they went on stage.
We were backstage glancing at boys. They already sang What makes you beautiful and One Thing. I have to admit it, it's the best concert I've been. Boys were smashing the concert, they are pretty amazing.
I decided to call Justin and share my tonight's experience with him.  I walked into the dressing room and picked my phone from my bag. I dialed Justin's number and pressed 'call'. I waited for him to answer... He didn't picked it up. Well, probably he's too busy now. I'll just tell him tomorrow. I came back to the girls and we watched the rest of the concert.
____________
I know it's getting more and more boring like all my stories but that's because I am out of ideas so if you have some ideas comment or tweet me: @flirtybieber.
The longest ideas, the better  ;)
Comment! - Neringa xx

11 comments:

  1. It's really good! I just think her and Justin should like go on a date or something. More please:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it depends what u wanna do, if u want drama have something go wrong with maybe one of the boys and girls or that there's a problem between jb and yn or something

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I agree with the first anonymous. They should become a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe justin doesnt asnwer the phone cuz he's planning on surprising YN again.. idk! they realy need to be a couple or something! :) very good story so far! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it needs more of her and Justin an less one direction! Her and Justin need to be a couple and go on a date and stuff. But I love it!! More!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. when is the next chapter coming?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idk. I'm not in the mood to write it today :) But I'll try as soon as possible

      Delete
    2. Im a new reader here. But i like wat i read. I think jess should accidentaly find out about harry and y/n and tell justin. Just sayin dis for a little inspiration C:

      Delete
  8. I think that there should be alot of drama between, Harry, YN, and Justin. I think that Justin should cheat on YN, and then YN should be all "omg *tear tear*", and then Justin should be all " i was drunk" and like how he didn't mean it and stuff. And then YN should get together with Zayn but it turns out to be a mistake because they are totally different and then gets together with Justin AGAIN and then they should make it offical Boyfiend and girlfriend because they know 100% that there love is strong enough to last!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol what if YN gets pregnant by Justin and Harry tries to lie and say it's his to cause drama? :P But I like the comment above's idea :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.