3 Jul 2012

I wish: Chapter 10


Hello. Thank you so so much for your kind comments, they make me smile, haha. I love you guys and I want you to know, if not you, I wouldn't spend my Summer time writing this story :) So thanks again and I'm happy you like other new writers, even tho now there's left only one since the other isn't posting anything. Sorry to her but I had to do this. :/

Chapter 10: ‘Thinking’

Later Justin took me back home to hotel room. Before that we were just walking on the beach and talking about our past and stuff. He told me about his new album Believe. He even sang one of his new songs ‘Die in your arms’. From what I heard so far I could tell his album will be amazing.
We arrived to hotel. Justin got out of his driver seat and opened passenger door for me and I got out of the car.

YN: Why thank you. What a gentleman *I chuckled*
JB: I’m trying *he winked*
YN:So, uhh… You want to come in  to meet the rest of my crew girls?
JB: I’d love to but I have to go back to my hotel which is few miles away from this. You know, I have some work with my songs and stuff.
YN: Ohh *I said with sadness in my voice and looked down*
JB: Hey

He put his two fingers under my chin and lifted it up so I was looking into his eyes

JB: Some other time, I promise you

He pressed his lips on mine and I automatically felt butterflies. I smiled under the kiss.
Justin pulled away after a moment.

JB:  I like you…a lot, don’t forget that
YN: I like you too *I smiled*

Justin smiled back

JB:See you in few days I guess?
YN: Yeah

I hugged him and pulled away.

YN: Bye
JB: Bye, take care of yourself, love.
YN: You too

I smiled at him and waived goodbye before walking into hotel. I unlocked apartment door with my keys and walked in. I slipped off my shoes and walked into living room to see all girls sitting with excitement in their faces. They saw me standing in the doorway

Bella: YN!
Sarah: You won’t believe it!
Megan: Like I said, I’m so excited!

I stood there with a confused face. I turned to Jess since she hadn’t said anything. I waited for her to explain everything since she was the calmest in da house here. Haha

Jess: We are going on One Direction’s tour in America next week from Tuesday!

I stood there full with emotions. I was happy, finally people will see us dancing, they will see what our life is based on, it’s our dream. But in other hand, I’m scared, we still aren’t very good with our dance, moves, we still didn’t learned any other dance just the one Emma shoved us and that was few days ago. And what about their fans? What if they won’t like us?

YN: But… *I sat on the couch next to Bella* It’s in four days. And  what about our dance routine? We still hadn’t learned…

Sarah: Emma called us and you'd know it too if you weren't walking  somewhere without telling us where and with who

Sarah made an angry face

Bella: Ok YN, you’ll explain us later, we want to know *she giggled*

YN: Ok but can someone tell me how the hell we gonna learn all dance moves without Emma?
Megan: She’s coming back tonight. And all these days we gonna work really hard
Jess: Yeah, she said we gonna learn dances from 9 am in the morning till 6 pm. We have a lot of work to do, this isn’t just a fun stuff. And we definitely not gonna go for all day to hang out with someone, we need to learn
YN: Was the last sentence for me?

I crossed my arms. Angry. That’s what I am now. Why am I angry? I don’t know. Maybe I had a chance to see my bestfriend in a long time and they have something against it.

Bella: YN, sorry but Jess is right. We need to focus. Hey, by the way, where have you been all day? You haven’t told us yet

YN: Well… *I made myself comfy on the couch* I was with Justin*I smiled*

I looked at Bella. She slowly opened her mouth in shock as I could tell

Bella: With Justin Bieber?! Is it a joke?!!

YN: Nope *popping ‘p’* Sorry Bel, I promise next time I’ll introduce you to him. Actually I think we could invite Justin to our hotel in few days, cause then I’m going to meet him

Megan: Oh my god yes!
Sarah: Justin Bieber in the same room as me? That would be awesome
Jess: Yeah, why not

I smiled looking at the girls. They were full of excitement.

Bella: I think we need a group hug!

We all nod and went for a hug.
_______
After chatting for half an hour with girls I went to my room and layed on my big bed. For two people by the way. I closed my eyes and a flashback came into the view:  Me laying on the sand with Justin on top of me. ‘I wish we could be more than best friends’ And then the kiss. It felt so right, I was on sky 9, I felt my blood starting to heat. He likes me back and I know I like him back. Yes, I like him back a lot. But then there’s Harry. The flirty one with curls and green eyes, which turns me on. I said before, I like Harry but who doesn’t? But does Harry like me? He didn’t told me. Am I his another ‘shot’? Maybe he’s just a player or did he changed? Do I like him or Justin more? I think my head is going to explode from all this thinking. I just wish it’d be easy to take your heart out and read your feelings.
I sighed and stood up getting out of my bed. It was almost midnight but I don’t want to sleep,I need some fresh air. I tiptoed from my bedroom through the living room and reached the door. I opened it and went out closing them silently so the girls wouldn’t wake up.

I went in hotel’s territory outside where the pool was. I sat on the edge with my legs in the water. I was just sitting and enjoying the view. The water was shining from the moonlight and some lamps around the pool.

??: Can’t sleep, babe?

_________

Who was that person? :O Comment if you want to know ;)

P.S. Sorry if it's boring :( And btw I think I wont post new chapter tomorrow cause I'll be busy probably :)

7 comments:

  1. More pleaseeeeeeee :D hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. great :) <3 moree please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been since ur first story neringa! Not gonna lie but ure amazing writer ! I kept checking this blog like for every hour, I NEED THIS MORE! HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean *ive been reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this story, but I loved when at first chapters the story was longer and now it keeps shorter and shorter. Please post soon, I'm waiting :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.