19 Jul 2012

I wish: Chapter 15


Hello. Sorry for not posting in a while. You know, it takes few days for me to write a chapter, cause I really don't enjoy writing it :/ 
Some of you don't want 1D in it, some of you want Harry and YN be together and I can't make this story for all of you to like so I just go with a flow and write what comes in my mind. haha
Anyway, chapter 15 is up, enjoy x
Previous chapters: twitlonger

Chapter 15: ‘I can’t wait to become a grandma!’


Recap: I layed back in my bed and pulled blanket around myself. I quickly fell asleep.

I was waken up by someone tapping my shoulder.

‘’YN, wake up’’ the person whispered.

I slowly opened my eyes and was blinded by the sun shining trough my window. I moved my head to other side to face the person. I saw Sarah standing there with…my phone?

Sarah: Wake up! Your phone doesn’t stop ringing all morning

I sat up and rubbed my eyes before grabbing my phone out of her hands and shooing  her out of my room. I looked at phone and saw my mom’s ID. Damn, I forgot I haven’t called her in few days, she’s probably worried about me. I pressed ‘answer’ button and put a phone next to my ear.

Mom: YN, are you okay?! *she screamed*

I pulled phone away from my ear in shock. Then I took a deep breath before pressing it again next to my ear

YN: Calm down, mom. I’m ok. I was just sleeping
Mom: Why didn’t you called me in days?
YN: Sorry mummy, me and the girls were working really hard, in few days tour around America will start and we are learning our dances all day.
Mom: Oh ok. So how are you there?
YN: I’m fine. Everything is awesome here, I just can’t wait for tour to start.

She chuckled a bit and cleared her throat.

Mom: So I heard about you and Justin, huh?
YN: what? Did someone told you something?
Mom: Me and Pattie talked. Seems like you and him got pretty close together *she giggled*
YN: Oh my… Justin told everything…
Mom: Yep. So when will you, love birds, invite your mom to your wedding?
YN: MOM! *I shouted embarrassed*
Mom: I can’t wait to become a grandma!
YN: Shut up mom, seriously! *I said annoyed*

She just laughed. Uhh, that wasn’t funny at all.

Mom: Sorry honey. Oh, aunt Rose is sending you a kiss.
YN: Sending a kiss back! *I made a kissy noise with my lips and chuckled*
Mom: Ok. It’s late here so we probably will go to bed. Bye dear
YN: Bye mom, sweet dreams.

I smiled and hung up. I got up from bed and went to take a quick shower. After I finished I put a towel around my body and went back to my room. I grabbed some clothes from my suitcase. Yes, I haven’t unpacked suitcase, cause anyway, we’ll be leaving soon.
I dressed up in this polyvore and walked into the kitchen finding all girls there at the table. I was greeted by ‘good mornings’

YN: Tomorrow the tour starts. So are you excited? *I said grabbing a plate of pancakes*
Sarah: Hell yeah!
Bella: We’ll be going back to America, oh how I missed it *she smiled*
Megan: and one of the concerts ill be in Toronto, city where I live
YN: Awesome. Maybe you’ll introduce us to your family *I laughed*

I heard someone clearing their throat. I looked at that person and it was Jessica.

Jess: Uhh YN can we talk?
YN: Yes, sure.


We stood up and went to living room. I could feel that other girls are giving us confused faces.

YN: So what’s up? *I said while sitting on a couch*

Jess took a seat next to me and looked at me.

Jess: I just wanted to ask you for advice.
YN: What’s wrong, Jess? *I said softly*
Jess: Well… Me and Harry kissed last night. It was just a short kiss but I felt… sparks, you know?

I nod my head and waited for her to continue.

Jess: You said to be aware of him. Like don’t go for it too fast but I don’t know. He said he likes me but as you said he’s a player.

Jess looked down. I could see she’s sad right now.

YN: Jess, I think you should wait and don’t let him to ‘get you’ you know? I mean, just imagine how many girls he had and what if you’re one of those girls? I think first you should know if he really likes you or just wants to drag you in his bed.
Jess: Yeah *she mumbled*  I think you’re right, but maybe… Maybe you could like, you know… since you and him are friends maybe…
YN: Maybe I could find out if he likes you for real? *I finished her*

Jessica nodded slightly and looked at me with puppy eyes. I chuckled at that.

YN: Of course I’ll help you.

I smiled as she hugged me.

Jess: thank you thank you, you’re the best!

‘’Aww, Jess fancies Harry’’ someone said

I looked around and Megan Bella and Sarah standing behind and smiling.

YN: Were you listening to us?
‘’Yep’’ they all said

I looked at Jess and she was blushing. I need to talk about this to Harry. I wont let him to do the same thing to her as he did to me. No way. I’ll talk to him, but not now cause now we are going to our last dance practice and when we get back we need to pack our stuff and get ready for tomorrow. Our plane leaves at 8 am. 

____________
Sorry, it's like another filler, crappy one. I think I'm just gonna rush things and make it more about Justin and YN. 
COMMENT for more :) Or just comment if you don't like it, I want to hear criticism. 
- Neringa xx
P.S. My twitter is @flirtydirection

7 comments:

  1. More please(: I love it! U really hope she ends up with Justin!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. More please(: I love it! U really hope she ends up with Justin!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. more justin and yn! :DDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. More today? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually I think you need to write longer chapters cuz it's getting boring

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww it won't be a Harry styles lovve story? :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. This girl is like me I come from england have brown hair and really want to be a dancer the like the stars and I think these storys are amazingggg :D <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.