16 Jul 2012

Such a long time ~

Hello everyone :)
Wow it's been such a long time since I posted on here. I hope you're all having a great summer. I'n staying at my grandparents house in France at the moment and I finally found some time to come and write a bit. I started my vacation with getting a bit wasted with some friends.. whoops! After that I went to my grandma' and stayed there without internet for around 5 days. I then headed to Munich in Germany with my parents and littlebrother. We stayed there for a few days before we went to Croatia. We were in Croatia for a week and now we're staying here in France for ten days. When I get home it's my birthday :P I'm turning 15 the 25th of july. After that I'm going to Sweden with my friend and her parents for a week. ANd finally I'm going to a island called 'Læsø' with 5 of my girlfriends. When i get home from there it's time for going back to school... I know you probably don't care about all this but I miss you all and I felt like telling you what's going on in my life. A big news is that I now am officially accepted to go on high school as an exchange student next year. I'm so excited! I'm working at my application right now. I hope you're all having an amazing summer, you all derserve it so much! I love getting messages on twitter and facebook about how you miss me, it makes me so happy :') I love you all, hope you're doing amazing, now here are a one shot for you all:

#Imagine:
-I'm home
I yelled and shut the door with my phone.
There was no respond, funny I was pretty sure Justin was home. He had been on tour for the last 2 months and he just came back last night for a little break over the weekend. Unfortunately I couldn't swip my shift with anybody so I had to go on work today.
-Hello?
I dropped my bag on the floor in the apartment Justin and I shared in LA. Still there was no respond. I cringed out of my jacket and kicked of my shoes. I walked in to the living room. A frown formed on my face, still no Justin in sight. I went in to the kitchen and a small note on the table caught my eye
Hi babe
I missed you today so I decided to surprise you
Now follow the steps I tell you.
1. go to the spot where we shared our first kiss
I smiled oto myself, typical Justin to do something romantic like this. I thought back to the day when Justin and had shared our first kiss....
-Look at the stars
Justin's arm was laying around my waist and I reted my head on his shoulder. I did as told and turned my face to look at the skies.
-wow
was all I managed to breath out, the sight was breathtaking. Justin and I had been out on our first date at a lovely restaurant. After that he had drove me to this park behind a huge amount of big blocks with expensive apartments. We had walked for a bit and now we were standing undeer a huge elm tree looking up at the bright night.
-It's beautiful
My voice came out as a quiet whisper, I didn't want to ruin the magical moment.
-You know what else is beautiful?
I shook my head and looked closely at him. His brown eyes were almost black in the spare light. The starts were birming and making them shine at me.
-You are
Before  I knew it I had leaned in to him with my eyes closed. I felt his arm creep arund my waist pulling me close to his hot body. Without hesitating I locked my arms aorund his neck and pulled us even closer. His lips brushed mine and I felt a shiver down my spin. I captures his lips with mine and he pressed them softly against mine. It was like the whole world started to circle as I felt a warmth spread across my whole body. The kiss got deepeer and I felt it... I felt the love...
I clicked out from my flashback, I needed to go to the big elm tree in the park. I quickly threw my shoes on and ran out the door. I ran down the street with the smile cracking my lips. I quickly got to the park and went down the right path. Under the elm tree a little basket was standing. I walked over and bended down in front of it. A little note was placed on top
So if you're reading this, I guess you remember..
You know that kiss meant the world to me, it was the best thing ever 'casue I felt it, I felt the love!
Now another thing that means a lot to me, that we actually met
Go to the place where we first met and bring the basket
I shook my head in disbelief, could he be more perfect? I thought back to where we first met...
-Hello, how can I help you?
I smiled politely to the stranger behind the counter. It was a boy for sure. His hoodie was pulled down in his face and his face was turned down. As he spoke I thought there was something I regonized
-A ice blend espresso please with extra ice
He looked up and a slight gasp escaped my lips. A smirk played on his lips, it was the one and only Justin Bieber. My voice shoke when I spoke again
-A ice blend espresso, extra ice is coming. Your number is 21
-Thank you babe
The smirk kept playing on his lips as he took a step back. I could feel his eyes burning in my neck while I worked on his order. The heat was raising in my cheeks when I turned back around. I didn't even get to say anything before he stepped up to the counter and reached out for his order. His hand touched mine when I handed him the drink and I could swear I saw surprise in his eyes
-Did you feel that?
His question got off guard.
-Feel what?
He shook his head at my wondering face
-Nothing
The word came out mumbling and he handed me the money.
-Just keep the rest
Before I could protest or at least thank him he was on his way out. I looked down at the money in my hand. Besides the money there was a little slip of paper. I folded it out. It contain a number and a message with the words: If you want to get to know me like I want to get to know you, call me.
I smiled at the memory while grabbing the basket and making my way towards the starbucks I used to work at. When I had gotten home that day I had called Justin and we ended up talking for hours. At the end he had asked me out and that was our first date. The starbucks was just down the road and I got there fairly fast. The shop wasn't closed yet and the bell rang when I walked in.
-Hi (YN)! Long time no see
I looked at the counter where my old boss Britt was standing with a big smile.
-Hi Britt. I know, it's great to see you
I walked up to her and we shared a hug over the desk.
-So I guess you're following Justin's notes
She winked and me and I felt a blush creep over my skin
-Here you go
She handed me two big candles with a note wrapped around one of them
The starbucks.. ahhh.. Have I ever told you what I felt when our hands touched?
I felt a spark. A spark that told me that I had to get to know you!
Now we met and we shared our first kiss, then it's the next step.
Where did I ask you to become my princess?
I giggled lightly at the princess name, he had given me that name the day he asked me to be his girlfriend, he still called me that after more than 2 years together.
-Thank you Britt, I know where I'm heading now
-Your welcome (YN), hope to see you soon again
I waved goodbye and walked out the shop. The sun was setting and I knew where I was heading now..
-Where are you taking me?
I giggled as Justin guided me. His hands were holding gently over my eyes, not allowing me to see our destination after a very quick drive.
-It's a surprise
Justin's voice was so soft right beside my ear and I shivered. We had been dating for 2 weeks now and he did something to me that I couldn't explain.
-Please Justin
I begged him but he brushed it off with a deep charming chuckle
-I promise you, we're almost there
I sighted and caused Justin to laugh once again. Suddenly I felt my heels sink in to something and sand slipping in between my toes.
-Are we at the beach?
Justin didn't respond but he removed his hands from my eyes. The view was beautiful over the sea. The sun was setting glorious in the horisont and the blue ocean shone brightly in the last sun. Justin's arms crept around my waist and I felt his chin rest on my shoulder. His sweet cologne swept around me and I turned around in his arms. My arms laid on his shoulders and his hands were firmly placed on my hips. A smile was laying on his lips
-You like the sight?
-I like this one better
I answered him with a grin and he chuckled
-You know (YN) since I met you I've been so happy. Everything about you makes me absolutely generally happy. I don't know what else to say. But I want to hear if you'll be my princess? can I have the honour of calling you mine?
-I looked in to his eyes while my heart was racing in my chest. His words were sinking in to my body and a big smile was curling on my lips
-The honour would be to call you my prince
Not a single more word had to be spoken, our eyes spoke the same language. We were together. A couple. A princess that finally founder her prince charming. Justin closed the gap between our lips and I melted in to his lips.
Now I was here again taking the beautiful view in. The sun set down here was amazing
-Sorry miss?
A nervous voice spoke behind me. I had the basket with the two lights in my hands and my arms were wrapped around my body.
-yes?
I smiled at the little girl with a Justin Bieber shirt behing me. She held out a bottle of champagne on the bottle. I took it from her hand with a thank you and read the note that was tied around it
You're good at this game ;)
Now we met, we shared our first kiss and I made you my princess.
What's next you ask?
Remeber the first time we made love?
Come and find me princess, I'm waiting for the champagne.
I laughed to myself before thanking the girl once again. I placed the bottle in the basker and started walking home to our apartment, of course this was where it all started for real
-Please babe can you help me with this?
Justin quickly grabbed the box from my hands and placed it down on the ground. I placed my hands on my hips sighting deeply, it was hard moving. I watched Justin stroke a hand throug his sweaty hair messing it all up. We were standing in was what supposed to become out bedroom. Right now there was just a bed and a whole lot of boxes
-That was the last box
I told Justin and wrapped my arms around his waist. He pulled me close by laying his arm around my shoulder.
-I can't believe it. 9 months together and we now have our own apartment
Justin placed a kiss on my forehead and I smiled at his words, it waas crazy, but we were so deeoply in love. There was only one thing we hadn't done yet because I hadn't felt ready but now....
-I'm ready
I stepped in front of Justin and closed my arms around his neck. First his eyes showed surprise. He laid his arms around my waist and pulled our bodies close. We had been so close to be TOGETHER like together a lot of times but each time I had stopped him just befroe it got completely serious
-What do you mean babe?
His hands roamed over my lower back and he laid a soft kiss on my nose
-I mean that I'm ready to go all the way
Before he could say anything I crashed my lips on his. It didn't take him a second to respond my hunger. His tongue slipped overr my lip begging for entrance. Our tongues fought back and force for dominance and Justin's hands stroke down my tights. I jumped up and locked my legs around his hip. He walked forward and we bumped down on the bed without breaking our liplock. My heart was pounding like crazy in my chest and our bodies were heating up. Justin lips broke from mine and our eyes met. His brown gorgeous ocean were filled with concern
-Your sure princess?
I nodded and pulled his lips forcefully back on mine. HIs fingers tips stroke up under my shirt and we broke to both pull over shirts off. I bit my lip trying not to moan when his lips started making their way down my neck leaving small kisses
-mmm
I sighted in pleasure when he started sucking on my weak spot. More and more cloth came off and we ended up having sex for the first time. It was the most special night ever.
I opened the apartment door and smiled while I took my shoes and jacket off. I tip toed through the apartment making my way to the bedroom. I peeked the door open and there he was, my perfect boyfriend. The light was beamed down in the room and only candles, like the ones I had in my basket, were lighting up the room. On the bed rose leafs were spread over. In the middle a basket like mine was placed with a plate filled with strawberries covered in chocolate. Also two champagne glasses were standing next to the plate. I placed the basket down on the floor when I was greeted by Justin's open arms. He embraced me closely and I snuggled my head in to his warm well knowed chest.
-You found me
His sweet voice tickled my ears and I pulled away with a big smile
-I love you
was the only thing I could manage to get over my lips. He tugged a piece of hair behind my ear before lightly kissing my plumped lips.
-Come join me
He held his hand towards the bed and I crawled over and sat down. Justin gave us both a glass of champagne and while we talked about the memories we ad the clock went late and the starberries slowly dissapeared. As the last light went off I laid down in Justin's arms. He cuddled close to me and brught my lips to his. Never had I thought Id find a boy like that. But I did. I was a normal girl who had found my prince for the rest of my life!





I hoped you guys liked it, I enjoyed writing it for sure :)
Maybe if you like it enough I'll write some more small stories?;)








7 comments:

  1. First of all, i did NOT like it, i seriously LOVED it :)xx
    Second: Please write more ! that was so cute ! ♥ maybe you wanna make a cute story about that? ;) ♥
    keep going, you're awesome ! ♥
    and YES ! i missed you ♥ a looooooooooot :)♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYAYAYAYAY ASTRIDS BACK!! *happpy dances* keep writing!! This story was AMAZINH! Your touch for details makes me able to visualize everything perfectly. You need to write a book or something I'd by that with the drop f a hat! Ahsksbsjsuvd I loved it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur backkkk!!!!!!!!!!!we missed u please make more!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED IT!!!!! AMAZING❤❤ MORE(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stories like this❤ More please(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, finally you are back god damn! I already thought you would never ever make it again! I missed this so much but you more. I dont want to sound rude but noone here can write awesome stories like you. Never leave us again okai. Thanks. I love you, xx.

    PS: write again soooon, dont make me miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love u seriously..... nd i love this blog....nd please tll whoevr is writing dat 'hate through love' story....please continue it....!!! ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.