25 Jul 2012

I wish: Chapter 17

Sorry that I don't update very often. I have some problems in my family and I'm helping my mom with some work at this moment. + I won't update next chapter soon 'cause 2morrow I'm going to the beach for a day and when I come back I need some work to do :) Hope you understand.
P.S. Thank's for ideas, you guys have imagination not like me. I suck haha :D


Chapter 17: 'What's going on?!'




It's been few days since our first concert in NY. During these few days we were staying in hotel 'cause boys had extra few concerts here and meet & greet's. Now we are on our way to LA.


YN: Girls, I am getting worried. He isn't picking up his phone for few days. Maybe something happened?


Since our first concert Justin isn't picking up his phone. I tried to call him several times and text but he isn't answering. I don't know what to think now. Maybe he doesn't like me anymore or maybe I did something wrong?


YN: Did I do something wrong and he doesn't want to talk with me?
Bella: No, you didn't do anything, don't you dear to think that *she hugged me*
Megan: He's probably busy at the moment.
Jess: Yeah, you know concerts and stuff
Bella: Don't worry, YN. *she smiled*
I sighed and smiled
YN: Yeah, probably he's busy. I just... missed him you know.
Sarah: Aww, you love bird *she giggled*
YN: Shut it! I'm going to bed. Night girls.
All: "Goodnight"


I went to my bunk and fall asleep. To make things clear, we are in tour bus or you can say in 'girls tour bus'.


"Wake up dork!!" I heard someone screaming. I quickly shot up and hit my head into ceiling.
YN: owww!


I opened my eyes and saw Jess smirking at me


Yn: what?


Jess: breakfast is ready *she laughed and walked away*


During this tour me and Jess were getting along pretty well. Actually all of the girls were pretty close together I just can't imagine how hard it'll be for us when we have to leave when tour ends. But let's just not think bout that.
I stood up and went to take a shower. When I finished I dressed up in shorts and white top. I slipped on my sandals and walked to our little kitchen. As I walked in I was greeted with Goodmorning's.


YN: So when we'll be in LA? *I asked while stuffing myself with pancakes*
Jess: Our driver said we'll be there in 15 minutes so we should hurry eating.
Sarah: Boys will have signing today so we are going somewhere.
YN: Where are we going? 


All the girls gave me smirks like hiding something.


YN: Girls? *I looked at them*


Nothing. They were silent.


YN: Bella, you will tell me right? There's something fishy about it
Bel: Sorry love, can't tell *she giggled*


I furrowed my eyebrows and waved it off. After we finished eating we finally pulled out in front our hotel and grabbed our suitcases. We walked straight into our big hotel apartment before checking in.  We settle down. I'm sharing a room with Sarah. Great, now I wont get sleep because she's hyper active as I already noticed.


Sarah: dress something nice but not too fancy.



She walked out the room and closed the door behind. What are they planing? I don't understand but I think I should go for it. I don't have anything to loose, do I? Not like they are going to murder me haha. I searched through my suitcase and decided to wear a floral skirt and a dark blue sleeveless top. I slipped on my brown sandals and walked out of the room into the living room seeing all girls standing and smirking.


YN: So where are we going?
Megan: You'll see.


She grabbed my hand and all of us walked out the hotel. We sat in a car which they claimed someone borrowed to them. Interesting... Jessica was driving but where? I don't know.


YN: Tell me! *I demanded*
Sarah: For the 1000 time, you'll see! *she laughed*


We stopped in some place which was surrounded by trees and grass and nothing more. 


Jess: Ok we are here, let's go
YN: Here? What the...


Everyone opened their car door and Jess was the first to step out.


Jess: YN come!


I opened car door since I was sitting next to the window and stepped out. Suddenly Jess got back in the car and the door where I stepped out was suddenly closed. I looked frightened.


YN: What's going on?! *I shouted*
Jess: Just go down that path and you'll find something.
YN: What? I wont! Open car door!
Bella: Yn come on, there's something going on there. A surprise for you *she smiled through the window*
YN: *sighed* Uhh, I hate you girls.


I turned away and walked the path that Jess pointed at later.I heard car driving away, awesome, girls left me here. In some forest, what If I get kidnapped or a bear attacks me? I was walking down the path for few minutes when I reached a field when suddenly...

_____________
What's going on?? :O Comment!
-Neringa xx

5 comments:

  1. More today please!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah can you do a little bit more today please? ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. jussssssssssssstinnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.