15 Jul 2012

I wish: Chapter 14


Hello. Sorry that I don't post story everyday. I'm busy and just spending more time with my family and friends right now but when I find some time, I always try to write as much as I can for you guys :)
15 comments on Chapter 13! Wooo, you are amazing! ;) x
Previous chapters to this story: twitlonger.com/bidf5


Chapter 14: ‘I wish I could be his

Recap: *ring ring* My phone rang again. It’s probably Scooter. I’m just going to ignore it, no one can ruin this moment.

My phone was beeping non stop. Scooter was probably getting anxious about me or angry and I knew I have to go but the thought of leaving YN when she told me those three words… It makes me sad, it makes my heart break, I just wished she was mine, but hopefully…Soon.

YN: Justin…

YN pulled away from our long as you could call it ‘goodbye hug’ and looked at me with those big gorgeous eyes.

YN: Go or you’ll get in trouble because of me.

I let out a loud sigh and took my phone out from my pocket. I dialed Scooter’s number and waited for him to answer. It didn’t took long enough for him to pick up.

Scooter: Justin, get back here soon or we’ll be late to catch our plane! *he demanded/screamed*
JB: Yes, I know, calm down. I’m on my way, be there in 20 mins.

I quickly hang up before he could say anything.

JB: Hey

I said softly and took YN’s hands in mine and looked again in her eyes.

JB: I need to go but we’ll keep in touch. Just… Don’t forget what I told you before.
YN: I wont

She smiled sending me warmth through my whole body.

YN: I love you.
JB: I love you too

I grabbed her by the waist and pushed her next to me pressing our bodies together. I could feel her shiver by my touch. I leaned in and found my way to her lips. I pressed my lips on her still holding her by the waist close to me as she placed her hands around my neck. I heard someone shouting ‘is that Justin Bieber?’ and quickly pulled away.

JB: Bye YN.
YN: Bye Justin. Take care of yourself.
JB: You too love.

I sat in my car and quickly drove away. I just hope no one saw us or it’ll be all over news.

End of Justin’s POV


YN’s POV:


I stood there outside for a while taking everything in my head. What happened tonight was the best thing in my life. Knowing my best friend loves me and I love him too is unbelievable. Maybe it’s too soon for me to say those three words after what I felt for Harry but I don’t want to wait and by waiting loose my chance. I wish Justin was my boyfriend, I wish I could be his.

But then there’s his fans who probably still doesn’t know about his break up with Selena. Everything is so difficult but let’s not think about it. Justin and I kissed, we love each other, that what matters right now.
I walked back to hotel and straight to our hotel apartment. Big smile was plastered on my face. I opened the door and saw all the girls watching some movie. I tried to silently sneak in my bedroom so girls couldn’t notice me but I failed as floor creaked.

Bella: YN?

I turned around and saw all four girls looking at me with weird expressions.

YN: Um… Hey *I waved at them*
Megan: Come here, you need to tell us everything! *she giggled*
YN: Can I skip that? I’m really tired girls.

They all looked at each other for a while

Sarah: Will you promise to tell us everything tomorrow morning before our last dance practice? *she smirked*
YN: Yeah, I promise *I smiled* So can I go to bed now?

They all nod their heads and I walked in my bedroom before saying goodnight to the girls.
I layed in my bed not bothering to change my clothes or take a shower. I closed my eyes and repeated that moment in parking lot. Justin told me his feelings, he said he loves me. What could I wish for more? ‘’He could be your boyfriend’’ My mind told me. Yes, he could, but that’d be difficult. I mean, he’s always working and traveling. Btw, he’s famous and a lot of girls love him and wants them to be his girlfriend. If I’d be his girlfriend, I had to deal with millions of girls…
Let’s not think about that. Now I need to focus on other thing. Tomorrow is going to be our last dance practice with Emma and in few days we’re going on tour with One Direction.
I heard my doors slowly opening and quickly closing. I turned around and faced the door seeing Bella standing there with a smile on her face.

YN: What’s up, Bel?

She came and sat on my bed looking at me.

Bella: I was just thinking…
YN: About what?
Bella: Well… *she took a piece of her hair and twirled them around her fingers*
YN: Oh come one, Bella. Tell me *I chuckled*
Bella: Well, do you still remember you told us you will introduce me and the girls to Justin?
YN: Oh yeah, of course I remember
Bella: But when? *she whined* I want to see him so badly. What do you think? Will he like me?

I smiled at her. She was really fancying Justin but I don’t mind it, it’s not like she’s going to steal him from me, that’s stupid even to think about it.

YN: Of course he’ll like you, you are sweet and friendly *I smiled* but I don’t know when I’m going to introduce him to you, he and us have a lot of work to do now, let’s focus on dancing now, shall we?
Bella: Yeah, I guess you’re right *She smiled* Goodnight YN
YN: Night, Bel.

She stood up and walked out of bedroom closing the door behind her. I layed back in my bed and pulled blanket around myself. I quickly fell asleep.
__________
Comment for more! ;)
- Neringa xx

8 comments:

  1. Love it!! More please!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing! :D such a great story!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it more! :-D <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove Justin, so much. But please let her fall in love with Harry?1 :-D Anf, amazing story!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More please :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Team Harry!! Moore please!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MORE! I love Justin(: and I love your stories! I hope her and Justin end up together❤

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.