1 Jul 2012

I wish: Chapter 8


Hello :) I got 4 people wanting to be a co-owner. I picked two. Sorry for those I haven't picked. Actually I need only one writer so after a while I think I'm gonna leave just one or maybe both of them. I dunno :) I really don't want to hurt anyone or so, but we'll see.
So, I hope you'll gonna like new writers and comment on their posts.
And now, here's Chapter 8. Enjoy x
Chapter 8: 'Oh it's on!'


Justin took me back to my and girls hotel room, cause I needed to put on my bikini. I unlocked apartment door and walked in with Justin. Girls weren’t there, probably still at the mall.

YN: I’m going to change. I’ll be back soon.
JB: Ok.

I walked in my room and put on some clothes for the beach. I put my hair in a messy bun polyvore

I walked out of my bedroom and saw Justin sitting on the couch. I walked silently so he couldn’t hear me. When I was close to him I shouted in his ear:
YN: HELLOOO!!!!

Justin quickly stood up

JB: What the hell??!

I started laughing

YN: If only you’ve seen your face. *laughing* Oh my.. it was like…like… I can’t.. HAHAHA

JB: Oh you’re gonna pay for that.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

YN: Like what can you do?

Justin smirked at me and pushed me on the couch. Then he jumped on me and started to tickle. Damn, I’m very ticklish.

YN: Justin!!! Stop…it…Justin… *I said between laughs*
JB: Say you’re sorry for shouting in my ear *he smirked*
YN: Never! *I still couldn’t stop laughing*
JB: Then you will die from laughing, haha
YN: No…Stop…Ok ok!...So…Sorr…Sorry! *still laughing*

Justin stopped tickling me and stood up.

JB: That’s better, now let’s go.

I rolled my eyes and we got out from hotel. We sat in his car and drove off to the beach. During our ride in the car which took 30mins, we sang random songs on the radio. Like we used to do always.
We arrived at the beach. Justin parked the car in a parking lot and I got out. I took off my shoes and we started walking towards the beach.

YN: It’s sand!

I pointed to it while running towards the beach. I stopped for a seconds and saw Justin laughing. I came back to him and crossed my arms

YN: What’s so funny Justin Bieber?
JB: It’s sand! *he tried to copy my voice*
YN: Haha, so funny *I rolled my eyes* You know I haven’t been to the beach since… Since forever
JB: I know I know. Let’s go *he took my hand and intertwined our fingers*
YN: *I looked at Justin* What if paps sees us here together?
JB: Don’t worry. I’ve been here before, this place always empty, just few older people. No one really knows this place cause it’s near forest.

I nod my head. We walked to the water and I sighed. Justin looked at me with worried eyes


JB: What’s wrong butterfly?
YN: Nothing.
JB: Ohh… I remember… You said you are afraid of big waves.

I was a bit shocked. I told him my fear of big waves like two years ago and he still remembers it.

JB: But look, waves aren’t that big, and besides, I’ll protect you.

I smiled. I took of my clothes and left only in my bikini. Justin was with his boxers since he hadn’t had his swimming ones.
I saw him running towards water and diving under it. After few seconds he got in surface.
I smiled at him.

JB: Aren’t you coming? *he shouted*
YN: Should I? Or shouldn’t I? *I teased*
JB: Just come here, waves aren’t that big *he laughed*

I stepped forward. Step by step I went deeper and finally reached the place where Justin was. Water was a bit higher than my belly.

JB: See? It’s not so bad *he smiled*

I smiled back and nod. Suddenly water splashes on my face. I turned to Justin and he was laughing like crazy.

YN: Oh it’s on!

I splashed him back. And after a while of splashing  he started to chase me. I got out of the water and started running on the sand away from him. He was faster than me. He grabbed me from behind and I fall on the sand. Justin now was on top of me smiling.

YN: What? *I smiled back*
JB: You’re beautiful

I looked at him. There was a silence but not awkward. He pushed away a peace of hair from my face and looked deeply into my eyes. He got closer to me and closed his eyes. I closed mine too.

_______________

Woop, that's all for now. I am a bit lazy to write more today but tomorrow or tonight I'm gonna post chapter 9 :) It depends if you guys comment.

Comment for more! ;)
- Neringa x

10 comments:

  1. Are they going to kiss?? More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop being a lazy ass and write more! You know I love you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with kristy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MORE!!!! :D love the story <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. they have to kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. KISS KISS KISS KISS!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just kiss the girl! ;) haha more please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmmm what will they ( hopefully :D ) do ? more plssssssss ! how about...tonight ??? ♥ keep going, it's awesome ! imagine Harry suddenly appears.....ieeks :D exited ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! More please :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. More please!(: I love this story!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.