5 Jul 2012

I wish: Chapter 11


Hello. Let's clear some thing out: 
Story 'I Wish' is written by me (Neringa)
Story 'Never Let You Go' is written by Gentiana
Story 'Falling for a fan' is written by Astrid, but she's gone now.

I just wanted you to know, haha ;) Here's chapter 11. Interesting one as I could say.


Chapter 11: ‘I know you want me’



I was sitting on the pool edge with my legs in the water. Just relaxing and watching the water who reflects moon and lights around pool. Weather was chilly but I don’t mind it. It was silence, no one was around. Probably because it was midnight already.

??: Can’t sleep, babe?

I recognized that husky voice. I turned my head and saw Harry standing near me. He sat next to me and dived his legs in the water too.

Harry: What are you doing here so late?
YN: Just…Thinking and stuff *I smiled*
Harry: Thinking about what? *he smirked*
YN: Girl stuff and don’t ask me what that would be *I punched him playfully*
Harry: Ow! What was that for? *he pretended to cry*

I giggled and turned my head in his way. I looked into his eyes, he was looking back at mine too. We were staring for a while at each other and then he began to lean in. To my surprise I didn’t even move, just sat there and looked at him when he got closer to my face and pressed his lips on mine. I kissed him back. I felt shivers going up and down my spine but nothing more, I feel like something is missing. I can’t feel any passion or love in his kiss. He sneaked his hands on my waist under my shirt  and explored my back while moving his lips down to my neck. I  put one of my hand on his neck and another in his hair. He pressed his lips on mine again and this time I could feel hunger. He pulled away and stood up. He hold out his hand for me stand up. We grabbed our shoes and he led me somewhere.

YN: Harry--

He cut me off by putting his finger on my lips

Harry: Shh… Don’t say anything.

We got back in hotel and went into elevator. Harry pressed 4. 4th floor. My room is in 2nd floor. Where is he taking me? Then it came to me,  we are heading to his hotel room.
Elevator stopped and we stepped out. Harry’s hand sneaked around my waist as we walked to his room. I don’t know what’s got into me but I wasn’t saying anything just walked with him. He slide his card in his and boys apartment and opened the door. We walked in and he closed the door. It was dark, lights were off everywhere and I guess boys were already sleeping in their rooms. I tried to see where Harry is and then felt two strong arms going around my waist and pushing me to the wall.

YN: Harry, what are you doing? *I whispered*

He didn’t said anything just pressed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes even tho the room was already dark and buried my hands in his curly hair. He moved his lips down to my neck and started to explore it. I let out a whispering moan when he found my special spot. I didn’t know I had one. Then Harry lightly sucked on that spot making me moan more.

Harry: And it’ just a beginning, babe. *he seductively  whispered in my ear*

I frowned a bit. I’m not ready for it to happen.
He picked me up in bridal style and carried me as I guess to his bedroom who was at the end of boys small hallway. He opened doors still holding me and walked in closing them behind. Room was dark but moon was shining through the window so it was kind of bright. As saying bright, I mean I could see his face but still dark. Harry layed me on bed and got on top of me with his hands to my head.

YN: Harry--
Harry: Shh babe… Don’t say anything



He leaned again and kissed me but this time I felt hunger, the kiss was rough and fast. He sneaked his hands under my shirt and explored my bare skin with his manly strong arms. I felt this wrong. I’m not ready. I AM NOT READY.

YN: Harry--

He cut me off again by putting his finger on my lips. Then he leaned again and licked my lips. He sit up a bit and took off his shirt. Even tho it was dark I could see his abs and half of his body naked. He got back in his position on top of me and started to kiss my neck, then went down to my belly button and licked around it. It felt wrong, very wrong.

YN: Harry, I don’t think it’s a good idea *I whispered*
Harry: I know you want me, babe. *in seductive voice* And I want your sexy body.

He said while kissing my belly with his hands on my hips.

Then like a lightning it shoot me in the head. He wants only sex for me. Did he played all this time for me? He said he wants to find that special one, he lied?

YN: Harry *I said quiet loudly but not too loud so everyone else couldn’t hear*

He looked at me

Harry: I know you want it *he winked*
YN:  No, Harry. I don’t. You just want to use me. I thought you like me but all you wanted is sex from me. This ain’t happening *I whispered*

Harry: Oh come one babe. You can’t say no to Harry Styles

He pressed his lips on mine again but now I didn’t kissed him back, I didn’t felt anything. Now I know all this time he wanted to drag me in his bed and that’s all.
I  pulled Harry away from me and was about to get off the bed but he grabbed me by the waist.

Harry: If you leave, you’ll regret this *he said whispering but I could hear anger in his voice*

I pushed him away once again and stood up. Thanks God he didn’t tried to grab me or even rap.

YN: And you know what?

I stopped and turned my head to him

YN: I thought I like you but now I know you’re not worth it. Bye.

I said and walked away slamming the door behind me. Shit, I forgot boys were in apartment, hope they didn’t heard any of this.
I got to my and girls apartment and went straight into my bedroom. I plopped on my bed and tears started to fall. I thought I like Harry, I thought he liked me back, but all he wanted is sex. Justin. He likes me. Well, he at least said that. But what if he’s the same? What if he tries on me because he missed Selena? Boys, you can’t trust them.
I closed my eyes and drifted into dreamland. 

____________________

This was not what you expected, right?
Who has some ideas for this story?
Comment for more or for ideas. Just comment haha :D
- Neringa x

8 comments:

  1. awesome :) i love it!!! :D so not what i expected like at all :D BEST. STORY. EVER!!!!! hahaha <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't change anything about this story! Soo good! Was Harry drunk or something? Haha ;). I think that Justin should find out what happened somehow and then there's more drama but YN should end up with Justin or something like that. I don't know lol. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You are soo talented! I want more!! I check your stories all the time! I love them❤ Morreeee(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the best chapter yet i want her to stay with justin forever

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is amazing :) & more please :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a pitty. I wanted to be with harry :/ anyways great story. You're talented

    ReplyDelete
  7. REMOVE ONE DIRECTION FROM HERE PLEASE I CAN"T READ IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree I don't want to be offensive in any way because I respect you but personally I prefer Justin to be the main focus to this story but your the writer u choose/ control the story but ur very good

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.