8 Sept 2013

Quick Question. (IMPORTANT)

Okay it's me yet again! And I'm having writers block and it succckkkksss. I'm trying my hardest to get some ideas, but I just have no idea! So I need your guys help!
If you could leave a comment telling me something that you'd like to see in the upcoming chapters of found, that'd be great(;
Or to keep it private if you'd like so the other readers don't know, you could email me at ana.mckenna7@live.com
But do whatever way that you're comfortable and just let me know soon please. If you'd do this, I'd find a way to love you more than I already do! Which will be pretty hard but I'll try. And once this gets quite a few comments, then I'll post again!

14 comments:

  1. You can write about going on a vecation,or going to canada or maybe if he cheated on you and you broke up but still lived in the same house and youwould make him jelous the whole time and act like you don't care about him anymore even though he would consantly ask for forgivness and act like you don't care about the brake up just so you can put him trough hell. And one day you decided to tell him you still loved him while you were drunk the night before his tour and you get back together ...you figure it out from there also you can include 1D in the story so while you're on a brake with justin you and harry can have a thing tnxxx i would love for you to make it like this hahahah <33333 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes pleaseeeee do that <3 :)))!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. I love this oneee!!<3

      Delete
    3. I think this one is awesome :)

      Delete
  2. I would really love it if me and zayn had a thing. It would be great. Like you breake up with justin becouse he cheated on you and do all the stuff the other comment said. But all along you know that things with zan arent as magical aas they were with justin so you get back with jus after somee time. And before all of this jus and yn should have sex! T.hankssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noooo harryyyy hahhaha

      Delete
    2. No zayn is with sel,harry is batter !

      Delete
  3. i love the first comment's idea! you should do that story line

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanna see Jerry;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first comment The

    ReplyDelete
  6. First commenttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.