21 Sept 2013

I'm sorry yet again...

Guys I'm terribly sorry. My computer crashed, along with my wifi. And my phone broke. This week couldn't be any worse and it suckssss. I'm trying my hardest to find a way to get the next chapter I wrote back onto my phone so I could transfer it then, but I'm working on it. I'm not sure how long it could be though... That's the problem. I am going to try to make it as soon as possible for you guys because I know that you've waited FOREVER just for me): and in sorry. I'll keep you guys updated, but until my computer gets fixed, I can't post besides like this(don't even ask it's a complicated situation). But yeah, I'll keep you guys updated, hopefully you understand!

10 comments:

  1. when it starts working you should post more then 1 chapter to make it up to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is taking way too long.Last week I waited for the next chapter only to realize i waited for nothing,and now i find this.I'm getting really impatient and irritated

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys, dont forget that she has a life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys u should be thankful that she even writes...she doesn't have to uknow she has a lifeeeee....y'all should thank her for taking time and writing these stories so u can read them

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.