12 Sept 2013

Found: 31: Better Than Imagined.

OMG guys can I just take some time to apologize HUGELY... IM SO SORRY lol I will post another chapter tomorrow because I accidentally didn't make time to post last night. So IF this does get 9 COMMENTS, I'll post tomorrow right when I get home(; y'all can do it because I love you(:
And first comment on my quick question I need to give you a shout out cos you are fucking AMAZING. YOU LITERALLY SAVED ME. I CAN'T THANK YOU MORE BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT IF YOU READ THIS JUST COMMENT AND SAY YOUR WELCOME BECAUSE IM WRITING ABOUT WHAT YOU SIAD AND I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH OKAY. EVERYONE MEET ANON, I LOVE HER SHE'S AMAZING OKAY? OKAY!
BTW, I used Taylor Swift’s song Stay Stay Stay in this so just pretend (YN) wrote it, okay? Lol. Shhh… If you didn’t notice, I wrote the fight about it… because it was like stuck in my head haha. I JUST WANT YOU TO LOVE ME MY BEAUTIFUL CREATURES OF EARTH..
 
Chapter 31:
December 7th, 2012
9:00pm
 
I ran off of the stage, well not exactly running, but walking fast, and giggled. I walked right up to Justin and hugged him.
“You did amazing baby.” He said as he pecked my lips.
“Why thank you!” I laughed.
“I have a surprise for you.” He said as he dragged me through the people.
I was wondering what he could have in store for me, seeing there’s nothing he could go out and get me. Well he did get me the ‘J’ necklace for my birthday, so I guess he could’ve… but still… I wondered what it could be.
We were at the Z100 Jingle Ball though, so he couldn’t have left… Okay I needed to stop thinking and just let him surprise me. Besides, it couldn’t be that bad, could it? Of course not, it was Justin.
We walked through the crowd and Justin stopped in front of me and covered up my eyes. I tried moving his hand, but he stopped me.
“Just wait; I have someone that’d like to see you.”
Someone?! Oh, this was gonna be good. I wonder if it’d be one of my idols… Oh god, I’d love Justin if it was. I was so excited that I was jumping around while we walked a bit forward. We stopped and Justin let go of my hand with his still covering my eyes.
“Okay, (YN)," he uncovered my eyes, “I’d like you to meet Ed.”
“AHHHHH!” I screamed.
Justin burst out laughing at me as I jumped up and down and screamed. Ed joined Justin and I was still freaking out.
“You’re Ed! Ed Sheeran!” I yelled.
Everyone was staring at us, but I could honestly care less when I got to talk to my idol! I shakily hugged him before letting go and backing away. We talked for a few minutes and even got to take pictures! Better yet, I got his contact information and he said maybe we can record a duet together sometime! I was so excited, it wasn’t even funny. Soon, Justin had to pull me away from him, physically. We watched the rest of the concerts before we left and headed back to the hotel. We sat in the car and I leaned my head on Justin.
“Thank you so much for tonight, it was amazing.” I said to Justin.
“No problem baby. I owe it to you after everything lately.” He said.
We got back to the hotel to grab a few things before we were back on the road to another Jingle Ball. This was every day, but it was fun celebrating the holidays in different states with different celebrities.
I sat in the tour bus and played with PAC; also known as Justin’s hamster. I hadn’t talked too much about him, but he was definitely with me all of the time. I carried him around while Justin did concerts and all that jazz. He was Justin’s pet, but he loved me. I held him in my hand but soon handed him off to Justin.
“I’m thinking about getting rid of him.” Justin mumbled sadly.
“Why?” I asked sadly.
“He needs a stable home, don’t you think?” he asked as he set PAC back in his cage.
I agreed and we talked about it for a while longer. He decided to give it to a girl at one of the concerts coming up. I thought that it was an amazing idea.

December 24th, 2012
5:00am

I opened my eyes and yawned within seconds of being awake. I felt Justin’s warm skin against mine everywhere. I peeled back the covers and realized that not only was I naked, but Justin was too. He was sleeping like a baby and it was pretty funny. I took a quick picture before actually getting ready. I took a really quick shower and got dressed. I just put on some of Justin’s comfy clothes seeing we were going to be in a plane.
A couple of weeks went by and so did the concerts. I met so many different celebrities, I was still in shock. On the 14th or somewhere around there, Justin gave his hamster to a girl and we’ve FaceTimed her a few times to make sure that she was taking care of him… and she definitely was!
Anyways, back to reality, I went downstairs and plugged my phone in before grabbing our already-packed bags and putting them in the car that was waiting for us outside. I guess I should’ve woken up Justin before, but he was tired out from last night so I decided to let him rest. Plus, I was able to get our bags in our car by myself.
I went back inside and grabbed my phone and my charger before heading upstairs and waking up Justin. I barely touched his shoulder and he jumped. He got scared and I couldn’t help but laugh.
“Jeez you scared the hell out of me.” He said as he laid back and rubbed his eyes.
“Woops! Anyways, it’s time to go sleepyhead! Canada here we come!” I said as I grabbed his arm and pulled him.
I stopped a few seconds later, forgetting that he was completely naked. He stepped out of the bed and put his arms around me, pressing his naked body against mine. I looked up at him with his messy hair and his tired eyes and smiled.
“Get dressed.” I laughed.
“What if I don’t want to?” he yelled.
“I guess you’ll go to the airport naked then.” I laughed.
He breathed out in frustration and I smiled before kissing his lips. He let go of me and walked away into the bathroom to take a quick shower.
“Nice ass!” I yelled after him.
I could hear him laugh before the shower started. Soon, he got out and got dressed in some comfy clothes just like me. Being Justin Bieber, he did accessorize with some gold chains and a hat like usual.
We arrived at the airport not to long after and we sat in a separate waiting room waiting for our flight. It wasn’t for another half hour or so, so we had some time to spare. I sat on Justin’s lap and we messed around in our waiting time.
Soon we got to leave and we pushed through the crowded airport and to our jet. Once we got settled in, we were off to Stratford. Justin didn’t even get anybody in his family presents yet, but he said that he’d do all of the shopping there. And trust me, when I say family, I mean more than just Pattie, Jeremy, Jazzy, and Jaxon. I mean including his grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, and all that jazz. I think that that’s a lot, but I over exaggerate a lot so who knows. I kinda wanted to go home with my sister’s and spend Christmas with them, but I guess they were going on vacation…
We sat in the plane and I aimlessly walked around and messed around. I was bored as hell and Justin was passed out in the chair. I started randomly taking selfies and just doing random things. I decided to post one on Instagram. The caption was: And I’ll be loving you for quite some time. No one else is going to love me when I get mad, mad, mad. Fans seemed clueless to what it was from, but it was from one of my new songs called Stay Stay Stay. I wrote it about me and Justin’s fight earlier this month. It was exactly what happened and I liked it because it really spoke to me.
I went to twitter to destroy some rumors about it and make sure that fans got their facts straight without revealing too much about me and Justin. I was starting to dislike the public and our relationship put together now. There was just something about everyone knowing about everything we did…
We arrived at our destination and Justin finally woke up. Yup, he slept the whole way there. Lazy… Just kidding, but seriously. We grabbed our bags and dragged them inside and across the airport. I looked up at all of the signs. I never really paid attention to the confusingness of the airport because we were always pushed through quickly.
We got into a car and I knew right away that this would be such a long car ride. It was, but soon we arrived. Justin wasn’t really tired anymore seeing he got to see his whole family once again.
We grabbed all of our bags out of the trunk once we pulled up to the Bieber Ranch. Yeah, we called it that because it was a ranch that Justin bought his grandparents. Convenient, right? We walked towards the door and once we walked in, we both dropped our bags because everyone jumped up and yelled ‘Surprise!’. I jumped myself a bit because it was scary, but Justin ran and hugged everyone. I just laughed and followed behind him, hugging everyone and greeting everyone.
“Finally you guys are here! It’s already noon!” Diane said.
I laughed and let go of here in our hug. We all sat down and I offered to sit on the ground with Jazzy and Jaxon. Justin sat on the couch with his family and we all talked while I simultaneously tickled Jaxon. Soon, he settled down and sat in my lap.
“So what are the Christmas plans?” I asked.
“Well, we’re going to have a big dinner tonight and then presents right away tomorrow morning because-” Pattie said.
“You and I are going to head over to my dad’s parents’ house and have another Christmas tomorrow morning.” Justin followed up.
Sounded busy, but fun at the same time. I realized then that Jeremy wasn’t here, which was odd seeing his kids were. But Pattie continued to explain to me that he was out getting presents for the kids and stuff while she babysat.  Well where was their mom, Erin? Oh that’s right, they broke up. Everything made more sense when Pattie explained it to me.
Soon, we started setting up for dinner. Diane already had the ham in the oven and we were all just going to help make everything else. And as in all, I meant me and all of the rest of the women who came in his family. Yup, more people had come now and it was a full house. The boys, including Justin, sat in the downstairs room watching TV and yelling about nonsense things and proving stupid things while playing ping pong. There were a lot of people, and I felt so welcome. It was nice.
“You are such a pretty girl! I’m glad Justin found someone like you.” Justin’s uncles wife said to me. Long relation but I liked her.
“Thanks so much!” I replied as I blushed.
Everyone was so nice, it was odd, scratch that, it wasn’t that odd. I loved his small family. It was so cute and it really was small. I mean one uncle, his wife and kids, and then his mom and grandparents.
“Baby!”
Justin pinched my sides and I jumped. I took a deep breath and tried not to act like it scared me when it really did.
“What do you need Justin?” I asked.
“I have a surprise for you!” he said.
“I’m cooking Justin-“
“Go honey, we’ll handle it.” Diane said.
Before I could even say anything like ‘are you sure?’ Justin dragged me out of the room and covered my eyes with his hand. I took a deep breath and smiled at how hard he tried. It was so cute.
“Okay, so I left for a little bit and got you something.”
“Justin-“
“Nope, be quiet.”
I mouthed ‘what’ as I heard the door open and I was pulled outside. Justin was just so excited that I didn’t know how to handle it exactly. He was pushy, but it wasn’t too pushy, you know? I felt him stop me and I tried moving his hand but he wouldn’t let me. I groaned and dropped my hands to my sides.
“I hope you like one of your Christmas presents…” he said.
“One of my- OH MY GOD!” I yelled.
Justin moved his hand to reveal 4 people standing in front of me. My eyes got watery and I looked from Justin to my sisters. I ran to hug them all right away and we held each other tightly.
“You guys told me that you were going on vacation.” I shakily said.
“Yeah, vacation to Canada.” Kendall laughed.
I pulled away and wiped my tears on my sweater. We all hugged some more before we shuffled inside. We introduced them to his family and I could tell that my sisters felt somewhat uncomfortable. Before I could even address the problem, Pattie stepped in which I was not expecting.
“Girls,” she said to my sisters, “Seriously, make yourself at home. Our family is your family now, somewhat, I mean- just go with it. That’s grandpa, grandma, and you know the rest by now.” She explained.
After Pattie’s little speech, everyone settled done and Taylor and Kelsey played with Justin’s cousins while my sisters made themselves at home. Dinner that night was great, and everything turned out better then I imagined.

11 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.